POST AN INSANE LIE ABOUT THE PERSON ABOVE YOU

Corfaisus is the really the shape shifting master of darkness Aku. He is here to enslave mankind and drench the land in an eternal darkness.
MajoracanKing in in charge of the construction of
a new Metal Gear that he will sell to Kentona,
leader of the Patriots.
It was secretly JJJ7’s fault that my childhood letters to Santa never reached him in time, back in 1989.
author=Addit
It was secretly JJJ7’s fault that my childhood letters to Santa never reached him in time, back in 1989.

I wasn't even alive back then.
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
It actually WASN'T JJJ7's fault the whole time!

Also, he was alive back then and was a cyber ninja that was out of work.
InfectionFiles has traveled through space and time and witnessed the end of all of mankind.
Antilurker77 is actually the anime character Meow and will have the next episode of Space Dandy be focused entirely on RMN.net.
Rield is an 89 year old man who feeds children carrots as the walk by his house.
MajoracanKing is Really BEN... I shouldn't Have Said That...
Isrieri
"My father told me this would happen."
Tangled Lion perverts the wishes and dreams of others to cunning and creative ends.

author=MajoracanKing
Corfaisus is the really the shape shifting master of darkness Aku. He is here to enslave mankind and drench the land in an eternal darkness.

That's actually LockeZ. Proof? This thread.

EDIT: On second thought he probably lacks a bombastic villainous laugh. Nevermind.
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
In his spare time, Isrieri teleports to the land of Hyrule to become a wizzrobe.
Ratty likes to walk around naked, and not just at his house!
JJJ7 Shot JFK, How is this possible? Simple, He is a Time Traveler...
Nightowl
Remember when I actually used to make games? Me neither.
TangedLion's mother was a hamster and his/her father smelt of elderberries.
Nightowl is Bin Laden's Zomified Corpse. At this very moment, he is planing the unleash an army of Nazi Ninjas Upon The Whole World....

THE END IS NEAR

HERE
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
TangledLion was cruising this morning on his Harley, when suddenly he took a wrong turn into a bad part of town and ran into the mob. The mafia boss had it out for TangledLion, because of the submarine incident, so suddenly he was being tailed by a pair of black '87 Cadillacs, the tinted windows of each rolled down so that fedora-wearing mobsters could lean out and try to gun down TangledLion with tommy guns.

Distracted by this nuisance, TangledLion drove off the side of the road, into the grass outside of town, and through a den of wolves, which began chasing him. One of the wolves leaped up and latched onto his left arm with its fangs. TangledLion tried to shake it off, but was unable; its grip was strong enough to hold tight as it flailed through the air in circles while his bike was driving 110 MPH. Tangled made a "tsk" sound and just kept on driving with the wolf's teeth clamped into his forearm, dodging the gunfire from the mobsters.

In the midst of the mayhem, TangledLion lost control of his Harley and ramped it over the edge of a cliff, flying through the air several hundred feet and crashing through the window of the White House. He landed in the Oval Office, the burning wreckage of his motorcycle shattering and spraying across the room as he himself tumbled to a stop on top of the President's desk. The wolf, still attached to his arm, was now covered in engine oil and lit on fire. He removed his leather jacket to loosen its grip, swung it in a circle a few times, and launched it out of the building at the approaching mafia cars. The flaming wolf sailed gracefully through the air and smashed through the hood of one of the Cadillacs, creating a massive explosion that engulfed them both.

President Obama, who had been in the office practicing his TangledLion impersonations, was very excited to meet the man in person. The president offered to get him a beer from the presidential mini-fridge, and Tangled graciously accepted and took a swig before realizing it was a light beer. He vomited all over the president, flicked him off, and flew away by firing a grappling hook at a passing bald eagle.

That is why he had to take a sick day today, and didn't get any work done on the Zelda game event.
LockeZ still sleeps with the lights on.
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
TungerManU is one of 8 new robot masters set to appear in the upcoming console game: Megaman U for the WiiU.
Ratty524 never once washed his hands after leaving the bathroom.