WHAT DO YOU THINK IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL RPG MAKER GAME?

Pages: 1
I've seen many beautiful maps on youtube, but rarely see any actual completed games that feature such beauty. What game would you say is the most beautiful you have played?
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
I forget if it was Moon and Star Preludes or if it was Synthetic Odyssey, but the game has some serious art going down.

Too bad both of those gamepages are dead/defunct, though.
author=Sated
Easy: http://rpgmaker.net/games/272/

Subjective, but I wouldn't classify it as "beautiful". "Amazing/awesome" would be a better fit.
author=Sated
Easy: http://rpgmaker.net/games/272/
I was almost expecting this to be LCPANES Terminal.
Tau
RMN sex symbol
Sunset Over Imdahl is still in my opinion the most beautiful game to come from the community.
slash
APATHY IS FOR COWARDS
I really like the style and simplicity of Very Pink Game, and similarly I'm Scared of Girls. Then again, Wilfred the Hero had an amazing style, and I've always been a fan of Ronove's stuff too... and Space Funeral was uniquely ugly, but still so weird and neat...

I can't pick! There's too many cool styles out there.
I second Sunset Over Imdahl, Wilfred the Hero and Ronove's stuff.

I'll add in To The Moon as well, simply because its graphical beauty is accompanied by beautiful music. It makes for a lovely audiovisual experience, as well as touching your feels.

And boy what feels that game had.

Plus, Ara Fell.
author=Tau
Sunset Over Imdahlis still in my opinion the most beautiful game to come from the community.

Definitely. And I'd also like to add Paradise Blue because, freaking gorgeous~<3
Oh, and don't forget The Heirs of Techcatl. Its gameplay is one of the most shoddy things I've ever seen, but the painterly graphics create a gorgeous atmospheric world.
Reives stuff( Quintessence, To the Moon ), SSP, Ara Fell, that really old demo of Adela Isra ( seriously good use of the editor mapping technique ) and can't really forget Hanzo's VS. He pretty much inspired a whole new horde of parrallax mappers.

For games that will probably come out this year, keep an eye out for Linus and Amulet of Athos.
Nadir's Canon had the best use of rmxp graphics that I've seen. It was absolutely stunning. Unfortunately it's not available any more as far as I know.
author=slashphoenix
I can't pick! There's too many cool styles out there.

Ditto for me. I’ve played a lot of great games on here over time that have such a fantastic sense of detail to it that I possibly can’t just choose one.
Well Alter AILA Genesis is probably my favorite free RPG Maker game, but I wouldn't really call it beautiful, except when we're talking about dungeon design.

As for most beautiful I'd probably say Star Stealing Prince.
I always like the look of SovanJedi's games. They never failed to sport very pretty graphics which were, if I recall, entirely custom (or just about).
Style wise I liked Sunset over Ihmdahl. Mapping/atmosphere wise I liked Ara Fell a lot.

There are also a bunch of games I liked some years ago, but the heavily use of panoramic backgrounds and picture effect actually threw away the whole SNES feel of the games. That kind of hocus pocus is better suited for XP and latter makers.

Star Stealing prince to me was more beautiful than even graphically advanced games like Skyrim for example.
It was this game that made me realize how amazing "pixels" can be.

Star Stealing Prince is one of the most beautiful games i have seen out of any game.
Pages: 1