SCREENSHOT SHOGUNATE

I remember this!!! You showed us this long time ago Neok, and I thought tis was cancelled...I forgot the name, but it's great this is coming back!!!

ALSO!!! Does this mean Wraith is gone too? It looks like you kicked the bucket on that one. :(

Lol...top of page?

****!!! This happened to me on GW.

I have nothing! Go away! ;D
*Steals second post*

So I'm working on SEB2 while I wait for other things from SEB1 to clear up.

So...this is a shot from the second game?

Besides the text box, everything looks nice! I like the custom spaceship! I can't put my finger on it...but it looks like I've seen it from somewhere...either way very nice Skie!

Now release Sacred Earth: Bonds!!!
Thanks for the comments. Its not too bad when its maximized (and I'd have a really hard time changing it now since all the pictures for the menu text use that color font..)

I'm not actually working on it anymore, since my other project, AAG's taking up all my spare time now. Speaking of which:

I've introduced a girl with breasts and sword into the cast :-X

>Skie

I hope its not technologically advanced society beams down to a rudimentary backwards civilization and starts using swords and the likes.. that's starting to take root as rpg cliche #105353..

Looks good regardless.
For some reason she looks a little chubby.

...not that I mind - I dig chicks with a bit of meat on them. mmm...jiggly.
LouisCyphre
can't make a bad game if you don't finish any games
More cushin' for the pushin'?
Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
Skie that's awesome.
author=Neok link=topic=1503.msg29997#msg29997 date=1220828089
>Skie

I hope its not technologically advanced society beams down to a rudimentary backwards civilization and starts using swords and the likes.. that's starting to take root as rpg cliche #105353..

Looks good regardless.

Hah, the technology level fluctuates from area to area. But I can assure that it's not too extreme. Thanks though.
It's all in the execution.
That's a cool chick by the way. The outfit is quite unique.

Your game stands out from the rest, Skie(which is good). Stick to one or two fonts for the menu though. There are various font sizes, which also makes things a little odd. And the timer is not looking too good. It looks like a WIP though, so hopefully you can get around to fixing it.
Everything looks consistent, great job. I can't wait to see how the battle system is.
harmonic
It's like toothpicks against a tank
picture of chubby ninja chick

Dat girl had her red beans 'n rice. Back that up!

Skie: Looks very attractive and consistent, unique, and interesting. The way the hero holds her sword is cute. Nice work!
author=the_illusionist link=topic=1503.msg29864#msg29864 date=1220757632
Nessiah, sorry for ignoring your post. I like the framework on that screen. The sprite looks lovely as well whether it's original or editted. I'm behind so I'm not entirely sure what your working on other then Sacred Moon. Are you working on Seraphim as all?

Anyways, Your blog looks pretty hot. It's a shame that there isn't much feedback there, which is pretty common with blogs :D.

Sorry, I just saw this now *ORZ*
The sprite is from Summon Night, Shiny gave me a template and I went crazy XD
But it is Sacred Moon, just wait >:3

and yes Seraphim is my side project since we're planning something for SM that I have to wait as well, but can't say Seraph also gives me holds *sigh* Team work can be a pain.

Yeah, makes me think I shouldn't have changed the blog template at all haha
@Skie: The style is nice, however I dont like the font which I am sure will be uniform and change before the game release. SEB2 damn a Saga in the making.

@Neok: Her forearm is a bit thick along with her abdomen. I am not sure if you are going for the sleek femme fatale or Britney Spears circa 2008 (Slim yet a bit chunky). I would suggest slimming her down a bit, reducing the width of her fingers and forarms, and shrinking her abdominal and breasts a bit to give her a slender assassin look. Looks good nevertheless.
Thanks for the comments. Its not too bad when its maximized (and I'd have a really hard time changing it now since all the pictures for the menu text use that color font..)

I'm not actually working on it anymore, since my other project, AAG's taking up all my spare time now. Speaking of which:

I've introduced a girl with breasts and sword into the cast :-X

Nice pic, like her boobs, although you could kill some weight off her, to make her look sexier ;D

Not that I have anything against fat people btw, just to throw it out there folks. :)

Well, just curious, is this a battle sequence special attack or something?
You guys are all assholes.

GIRL IS TOO FAT FAT GIRLS DON'T EXIST YUCK
Well for one, it doesn't match her sprite.

And I do have to be honest and say that the idea of a fat chick being in pitched battles and being a warrior (and staying fat throughout) is pretty hilarious. And look at how she's dressed, it doesn't compliment her figure at all. She looks ridiculous.
****!!! Why does everyone complain over the littlest of things.

This is starting to piss me off around here for god goodness sakes! She looks fine, the sprite is fine, Neok took busy time off his schedule to draw this...so in other words, done! case close! MOVE ON!!!

(Sorry...I'm in a bad mood...just...things are pissing me off...not just here, but at my job too...) :-\
Calm the fuck down, man. I'm just saying she looks really funny. My word nor anyone elses is law; after all, this is a screenshot topic where it's expected for people to comment on such screens. Sit down somewhere.
Like I said...sorry, bad mood.

Maybe I should go work on Monopolo or watch some sports. That always cheers me up! :)

Okay rant is done, mores screenies plz.
Don't worry, I understand you're in a bad mood so it's not like you're in trouble by the RMN police or anything. Just calm down.
author=brandonabley link=topic=1503.msg30208#msg30208 date=1220909145
You guys are all assholes.

I know! How could you guys talk about a girl's weight like that? Now she sulks in her room and refuses to eat anything :(.

Look at all the weight she lost..

(The color transition in the background is an indication of her current mood before and after. :-[)