SCREENSHOT SHOGUNATE

Hahaha! Now her breasts are small and saggy though :(

DAMNIT! Top of page.
harmonic
It's like toothpicks against a tank
that looks better, but now the proportions are messed up. And her boobs didn't need to shrink, and whoever suggested that is either gay or gay.

Her waist and torso need to shrink a bit as well, and her boobs need to swell to their once mammoth proportions.
Finally...someone else gets the top of the page for once. Ha! ;D

Neok! Stick with the first one. She may be fat, but her boobs are bigger. :P
Don't stick with the first one she looks funny.
Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
Boobs boobs boobs.
LouisCyphre
can't make a bad game if you don't finish any games
author=kentona link=topic=1804.msg29052#msg29052 date=1220370555
we're moving to titstitstits.com to get more hits.
Hmm, now how did this become unstickied....
It looks pretty ridiculous if I inflate the breasts while shrinking the waist and hips down from what it is now..

I'll probably keep how it looks now, as its pretty close to what I have in mind for her character. Plus, it'll be time better spent working on completing this game than worrying over the perfect breast-to-ass ratio ;)

(Gonna fix the sword-hand though, since its still the same size as before)
@Neok: Much better, its that Ashramaru Diet, I knew it would work.
author=Blitzen link=topic=1503.msg29376#msg29376 date=1220540669
wokka wokka 8)

Wokka wokka?

(Thanks Sam)

Please excuse the face portrait, my artist has yet to complete a full set and for now these will merely hold as templates. Note I turned off almost all the Parallel Processes, basically disabling anything fancy to give show of some mapping, and edits I have created.
diggin' the sexy future chip and the way you mapped using it.
harmonic
It's like toothpicks against a tank
author=Neok link=topic=1503.msg30297#msg30297 date=1220926414
It looks pretty ridiculous if I inflate the breasts while shrinking the waist and hips down from what it is now..

I'll probably keep how it looks now, as its pretty close to what I have in mind for her character. Plus, it'll be time better spent working on completing this game than worrying over the perfect breast-to-ass ratio ;)

(Gonna fix the sword-hand though, since its still the same size as before)

It looked better before. When you shrank the arms and boobs only, you totally messed it up. But I agree that you shouldn't dwell on a drawing, just saying, my suggestions usually work! Ask Karsuman! Or don't. whatev!
author=Max McGee link=topic=1503.msg29817#msg29817 date=1220741510
Immortal, I like your dungeon concept and esp. the graphics for your bespectacled protagonist. (They're not VX RTP, right?)

I feel that the dungeon itself could use some more garnish/clutter.
No, they aren't RTP. I got them off a japanese site that makes a lot of charsets/facesets. Most of the facesets/charsets came from there.Also, that hallway is a little bare, but I tried to add more to the rest of the dungeon. Any suggestions of what to fill space with are appreciated though.

Here's another room of the dungeon:

And a new screen of when the heroes meet the boss:
Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
Ashramaru, that is fucking hot. Is it up on the site to play by any chance?

That's enough clutter, Immortal. Looks better (IMHO) but don't overdo it. :)
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
Ahsramaru, you've inspired me to use those RTP addon futuristic tilesets instead of the Star Ocean rips I have. Well done for saving originality...

EDIT: Wait, they're not in the old RTP addon? Lands

EDIT EDIT: Example of said rip:

Go Zenny go. By the way, Zenny is short for ZNY-17. He's a genetically modified human. ::)

EDIT EDIT EDIT: This screenshot is a bit dated, btw. I've removed the magic bit and hope to replace it with something else.
author=Max McGee link=topic=1503.msg30505#msg30505 date=1220986539
That's enough clutter, Immortal. Looks better (IMHO) but don't overdo it. :)
Well, the clutter in the second screen is cause the monster eats people. So there are lots of bones.
Judging by the way you have events set up in that first map, Immortal, at a glance it looks like only that one log can be moved- the one that is necessary to move. Which.. is okay, but it's very bad for consistency. If a player can move one log, a player will expect to be able to move all logs.

Who puts logs upright like that anyway? (Of course, Golden Sun had those things all over the place. Camelot crack-heads....)
author=Euphorian link=topic=1503.msg30555#msg30555 date=1220997065
Judging by the way you have events set up in that first map, Immortal, at a glance it looks like only that one log can be moved- the one that is necessary to move. Which.. is okay, but it's very bad for consistency. If a player can move one log, a player will expect to be able to move all logs.

Who puts logs upright like that anyway? (Of course, Golden Sun had those things all over the place. Camelot crack-heads....)
Actually, you don't move the log. I'm not going to spoil anymore in case you play the game when I finish a demo.