THE MESS-UP A WISH FOUNDATION

Now you will be able to see all kinds of stars anytime now that your house has been thrown into space! That's what you wanted right?

I wish I could read the thoughts of women whenever I want.
You learn to read the thoughts of women by starring directly into their breasts. Most of the thoughts you hear are "Ew! That pervert is starring into my breasts!".

I wish for a personal, obedient robot servant.
author=JJJ7
Granted, but I don't to have explain you how that always ends...
The robot eventually realizes his situation, picks up a hammer
and smashes your private parts while your on the toilet.

I wish for a complete version of The Haunted World: Hell's Gate.
Your wish is granted. Apparently, this was also my wish. And the guy after me's wish. And EVERYONE's wish. Everyone starts hackling Schwer to complete the game NOW. Unable to handle all the pressure, the poor dev dumps the project and the world blames a certain user called 'Triple J Seven'.

I wish for an official english-version rm2k3. And I want a copy too!
CashmereCat
Self-proclaimed Puzzle Snob
Your wish for an official english-version rm2k3 is granted! but enterbrain decide to go in a new, edgier direction/revamp so now it's a miley cyrus twerking sim

I wish for the perfect wife
NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
Granted:

I'm just kidding, wes. Nothing personal.

I wish I were more productive.
Granted, there is a new(Completely Unenjoyable) sitcom called "Somthing Decent" if you ask me, it's anything but... Though you should learn to love it, since it is now the ONLY thing on:
-Any TV Channel
-Netflix
-Hulu Plus
-Amazon Instant
-Any other major Streaming company
-EVEN YOUTUBE AND TWITCH AREN'T SAFE ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wish for a simple, ordinary, empty, plastic container.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Granted. It's full of holes, the lid is missing, and you can't find one that fits.

I wish paying the bills wasn't a fucking life or death struggle.
author=NeverSilent
I'm just kidding, wes. Nothing personal.
No offense taken.

Granted, no one ever has to pay bills again! However the water and electricity both get cut off because they have no money because well, no one's paying water or electric bills. I swear I can come up with better than this

I wish that enemies who can use party wide Poison spells weren't able to ever, EVER ambush me. effin Venomflies....
Speaking from experience, eh?

Sure, but now you get ambushed by a group of enemies the cast doom on you. Final fantasy Tactics style doom, three turns then you die.

I wish for 27 bucks, oh and 32 cents!
NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
Wish granted. You are now the proud owner of 27 bucks - 27 male deer, that is. They now take up all the space in your house, annoy you with their constant loud bellowing and tend to run around panicking whenever you approach them, thereby wreaking havoc in your home.
At least you still have your 32 cents to enjoy. Though since you live in America, it's not like they are of much use to you, because they are european cents...

I wish people would stop fighting over ridiculous little disagreements.
What are you thinking about right now?

Granted, this happens, but now they have found bigger things to disagree about. This makes the arguments last longer and are more hurtful. There are outbreaks of violence and homicide. Everyone dies the end.

I wish the movie Frozen never existed. EVER.
Granted,
But, instead, there is a TV series of Frozen, better?

I wish to be able to act like a jerk and that nobody cares.
You may now act like a jerk and no one will care! Unfortunately, this comes at the cost of there being nobody around to care because you were banished to a tropical island far away from civilization. Let's be honest - who likes a jerk?

I wish everyone was considered beautiful.
Granted! As there are no differnt adjectives known to the human beauty, everyone was considered beautiful. Which made them drop any effort to better internally and externally - humanity is going downhill to a group of dirty, lazy bums, ultimately resulting in a breakdown of civilization and starvation.

I wish to not be the only one to clean the kitchen.
You no longer have to clean the kitchen, you have slaves for that.
Sadly you are arrested for owning slaves, you sick beast.

I wish I hadn't said that.
Granted.
author=MajoracanKing
I wish I hadn't said.

Now you haven't said "that".

I wish for approx. 21,000 fortune cookies.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
author=karins_soulkeeper
I wish for approx. 21,000 fortune cookies.

...and they all have the same fortune: "Today is the first day of the rest of your life." The fortune, itself, isn't a bad thing (unless you're a pessimist), but reading the same fortune inevitably gets dull.

I wish I didn't get depressed so easily.
You are now dead. Dead people are hard to get depressed.

I wish for Hatsune Miku to be my neighbor.