THE MESS-UP A WISH FOUNDATION

nhubi
Liberté, égalité, fraternité
Granted, since Dante Alighieri has been dead for about 700 years you can be exactly as cool as him for your bed it is the cold, cold grave.

I wish someone else would come and clean my home...without stealing anything.
Red_Nova
Sir Redd of Novus: He who made Prayer of the Faithless that one time, and that was pretty dang rad! :D
You are. Unfortunately, it's DMC: Devil May Cry Dante, so no one likes you.

I wish I had the ability to fly.

I'll clean your house. But I'm gonna break everything.

I wish I was faster at posting.
Granted, your so fast at posting you crash the site and kentona hires a hitman to get you.

I wish for a better profile picture.
Granted:

I wish that my righteous allies and I do not die in the Highlander's Tomb Forum RPG!

Edit2: Oh. weeeeeeell theeeen.

seiromem pls
Seiromem
I would have more makerscore If I did things.
Congratulations, you've been guaranteed a free-be from death!
It's a small pill enchanted with ancient magics, one swallow and you're immortal!

warning: side effects include sever abdominal pain, nausea, projectile vomiting, loss of spine, explosive diarrhea, size reduction, reproductive organ inflammation, spontaneous combustion, -10000 Makerscore, decreased life expectancy by roughly 10 years, appendage transmogrification into various candies, extremely revolting smell, heart attacks, thoughts of suicide, shifting out of and back into the plains of existence, balding, budding, eye-bulging, social anxiety and stage 8 Desu all at a 100% guarantee.

I wish for the ability to transform candy into other types of candy.

COUNTER EDIT: But you're immortal.
Your suffering is eternal.
Edit: ninja'd.

Damn you seiromen!
Granted you now turn any candy you touch into tootsie rolls or tootsie pops (The brown nasty ones).

I wish I hadn't made that last wish. (although I'm tempted to use the picture XD)
Granted, you didn't make that last wish, instead you wished for world destruction. You turned into a world-destroying mad-man, except without the world-destroying part because some pesky heroes showed up and defeated you. Now you're in some magical prison in another dimension for the rest of eternity. Oops.

I wish for my last wish to not have been messed up.
Seiromem
author=NeverSilent
Granted. Your wish is not corrupted. Unfortunately, as that completely defeats the purpose of this thread and is not funny in any way, the entire community gets angry at you and you'll be isolated forever.

I wish to gain 15 pounds in muscle.
nhubi
Granted, it arrives in the mail on the first of the month, but the package draws the attention of the police and you are arrested for transporting prohibited or restricted goods and face 15 years in prison. Your new cell-mate is called Gregor.

I wish for a bigger hard drive

Your hard drive is now so big it takes up one whole room in your place. Sadly, it now stores half as much as your previous one.

I wish for an unlimited amount of charm/persuasion skills.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Granted. You're so charming that wherever you go, people swarm you. One day, you go to a baseball game and you're trampled to death.

I wish to know the ultimate secret of the universe.
Granted, and that secret now dies with you.

I wish something.
nhubi
Granted, something occurs, such a stupendous and mind-blowing something that you are literally mind-blown. Your cranial exploded corpse is discovered by the postman in the doorway of your home.

I wish my office was a spaceship.
Granted, but sadly it takes off into space unplanned. The destination wasn't set so you drift through space for all eternity.

I wish I had no homework to make up.
"Why not?" The teacher says to the students.

The students sigh in relief; clearly glad to be free for at least one night.

"But-" The teacher slams the desk, calling everyone's attention.

"Submit a 5000 word thesis on the life of a pebble on the ground."

The teacher turns; and in a grim voice, declares the worst.

"Deadline: tomorrow." The teacher smiles at the dumbfounded students. "Good luck, class dismissed."

~I wish for this to not happen to me. Or anything related to this, in that matter.
nhubi
Granted, this will never happen to you, however what will happen to you is the classic 'walking into school naked' dream will come true, in real life. On a Tuesday.

I wish people would stop bugging me with their petty problems.
Seiromem
Congratulations, no one wants to tell you their problems as you're never interested. You tell them things like "What do I care?" and "Deal with it." which is hardly fitting for a therapist. All your patients commit suicide due to your apathy and you're sued for millions by your very unhappy clients.

But what do you care of their petty problems?

I wish for a visit to willie wonka's chocolate factory.
Granted, but soon you fall on the chocolate river.

I wish to have all of seiromen's powers.
Your body cannot possible support the amount of rudeness that flows into you - the rudeness takes your body over, you yourself are left as a mere shell.

I wish to lead a robot army