THE MESS-UP A WISH FOUNDATION

Granted, it is rigged to explode as soon as you get in.(lol sry man, it was BEGGING to be done)

I wish for user titles to be available to Everyone in rmn.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Granted. Unfortunately, everyone makes user titles with lewd statements that violate site rules. Overworked, Kentona learns of your wish and promises you a slow and painful death, but he can't make it to you because of the battery cable on his Ford Focus, so he settles on banning you for life. Your name becomes infamous among the development community and you are black balled. If you mak gam, nobody on Earth will ever know.

I wish Kentona would give me a user title.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Granted. It is the most peaceful nation on the planet for a few days at most. Unfortunately, the rest of the world notices that your people are living in abject terror of your military: peace at the point of a gun. Diplomatic relations breakdown and foreign spies stir up resistance among your population. Revolution breaks out, and is quickly put down by your strong military. You make an example by having the leaders of the revolution and 200 of their lieutenants publicly executed. This leads to your nation being declared a rogue nation by majority vote of the members of the United Nations, the result of which leads to an embargo, and being put on Amnesty International's watch list. Your strong economics begin to dwindle over time due to the fact that your nation is not self-sufficient (only three nations in the world are: the U. S., France, and China.). This means your country does not have sufficient resources for your population and supplements through international trade...which the embargo has put a stop to. Your people are now starving. Your strong military begins challenging the embargo, leading to naval skirmishes and further U. N. sanctions. You are forced to ration the food supply based on demographics and income, but make the mistake appropriating portions by order of wealth (meager portions for the poor, large portions for the rich). Your people begin to die from hunger and the U. N. calls for you to step down. You refuse, and the increasing tension comes to a boiling point when one of your naval garrisons launches a full assault on the embargo, sinking several Israeli, British, and U. S. vessels. This leads to a full U. N. invasion. You hole up in your palace for several months until finally, your palace is the last stronghold of your regime. A U. S. airstrike drops several bunker busters on your palace reducing it to dust, killing you and your entire family. All that survives is your journal, the writing within showing that you were only trying to do right by your people, but like every infamous despot, your government and policy took on a life of its own. You go down in history along with Hitler, Castro, Stalin and the like and there are even legends that you escaped through secret tunnels and are still alive, plotting your return to power, but this is just an urban legend.

I wish never to be the leader of a nation, but to be the influencer of leaders of nations.
NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
Wish granted. You are now a highly sought after advisor of leaders of nations, including the member countries of the U.N. as well as TungerManU's island nation. Unfortunately, as a result of your bad influence on all sides, the exact scenario you described above happens. This means you are indirectly responsible for the death of thousands of innocent people. After TungerManU's nation has been destroyed, the governments of the world get angry at you for your stupid advice. A trial against you at the International Criminal Court ensues, and while there is not sufficient incriminating material to convict you, your name bears a huge stigma from now on. This means nobody ever wants to employ you any more or even listen to your opinion, and you ultimately die as one of the most unpopular people to have ever lived.

I wish I had more time.
nhubi
Liberté, égalité, fraternité
Granted, a tachyon bubble forms around you in which normal time is sped up by a factor of ten which allows you to accomplish 240 hours worth of activities in a single day, unfortunately the bubble also cuts you off from all interactions with the slower outside world and and since it is designed for you to always be in the middle to ensure maximum efficiency you can't step outside it so you starve to death before the end of the week.

I wish my neighbours would shut up.
Granted.
Your neighbours shut up, and never told you about the incoming nuke. Mushroom Cloud!

I wish I could find the answers.
nhubi
Hey at least it would be quiet (though if the bad guys could find where I live on a map, I'd be surprised).

Granted, you find all the answers, they are in a sealed jar that moves through space and time in a completely random manner, just as you reach for them they disappear.

I wish William Shakespeare would come back from the dead and give all those Baconites and Oxfordians a good telling off..in sonnet form.

Granted~

Shakespeare tells them off and it's fantastic! However The Baconites and Oxfordians all move into your neighborhood and ask you for sugar everyday. In sonnet form. They're quite loud to boot.

I wish I had all of the puppies~<3
Granted, He beats the crap out of you every time he loses.

I wish that people can no longer insult.
Nice job genius! Now people uses violence instead of insults to express their hate for each other. Be careful when you go out to the street!

I wish I could enjoy my life.
Granted! Ever Heard the Saying "You never know what ya got till it's gone"?
Yeeeeaaaaahhhhh...(Awkward)

I wish I could come up with something original to wish for...
nhubi
Granted, you wish for your residence to be made out of salmiaklakrits. Your home is then attacked by hordes of ravenous Swedes and you have nowhere to live.

I wish Firefly was renewed.
Granted. The new season will be written and directed by George Lucas.

I wish for a single, ordinary, normal-sized $0.25 USD coin.
Granted, it's falling from the sky, at full speed, directly to your head.

I wish to have a date with the user below me.
Granted, and well... The fact that you'll date me is enough to defile this wish. Good luck getting through it all, 'cause I'm not paying anything. :D

I wish for someone to teach me Japanese, so I can watch Watamote without subtitles.
Isrieri
"My father told me this would happen."
You are transformed into the show's main character, and are now able to fully immerse yourself in the life of a miserable Japanese social recluse.

I wish that we had more hours in a day.
Done, but it messes with our path around the sun. This severely sets off the tides, weather, and increases the likelihood that we splat into another planet. There is mass flooding and all sorts of natural disasters. PS: Everyone knows it was your wish.

I wish someone could decipher this: Fdq dqbrqh uhdg wklv? Jrrg iru brx, brx pljkw eh vpduw!

Edit: I think it says: Can anyone read this? (unsure) you can, you might be smart!