RMN TAGLINE THREAD

author=Pizza
The cynicism in this thread has officially gone to plaid.

That FF7 thread is worth it's weight in gold taglines. I didn't even dig for these. I wonder what I would find if I did.
author=unity
If your happiness depends on an RPG Maker engine working the way you want it to, then I advise you to seriously seek professional help.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
author=kentona
author=unity
If your happiness depends on an RPG Maker engine working the way you want it to, then I advise you to seriously seek professional help.
I don't like it when the taglines are talking about me. It's a bad feeling.
unity
You're magical to me.
author=LockeZ
author=kentona
author=unity

To be clear, I don't mean that it's wrong to be upset that a game engine isn't doing what you want. I'm specifically stating that when you believe that all life is meaningless and hopes and dreams are abandoned because there's not an engine that 100% allows you to make your perfect dream game in just the way you want, then that maybe yelling at people about it on a forum isn't the path to mental well-being.

I think all great developers work around their limitations (including game engine) to produce a great game despite less-than-ideal conditions. Hell, great things have been discovered on the path of "How do I get this damn thing to do something remotely similar to the cool idea I have in my head?"
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
author=unity
author=LockeZ
author=kentona
author=unity
To be clear, I don't mean that it's wrong to be upset that a game engine isn't doing what you want. I'm specifically stating that when you believe that all life is meaningless and hopes and dreams are abandoned because there's not an engine that 100% allows you to make your perfect dream game in just the way you want, then that maybe yelling at people about it on a forum isn't the path to mental well-being.

I think all great developers work around their limitations (including game engine) to produce a great game despite less-than-ideal conditions. Hell, great things have been discovered on the path of "How do I get this damn thing to do something remotely similar to the cool idea I have in my head?"

Hell, I've learned a great deal about programming because "this shit is so straight forward! Why the fuckity fuck won't these events do even the simplest thing? Gah!"
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
slash
Makerscore®: Cheaper than drugs!
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
Yeah really the jerk level here is a lot lower than most of the places I'm used to. But I guess when you're used to deviantart style hugbox areas...
unity
You're magical to me.
author=Sated
"I was not expecting this site to be full of jerks"

~ People still go on the internet without expecting jerks?

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe this person called us jerks for asking him to improve his extremely poor mapping before getting his game approved and then started shooting his mouth off.
unity
You're magical to me.
Could be. Though I could also be getting the two confused XD
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
It's not a stretch to assume that there have been plural instances of low-skill people coming in and getting mad that they were given crit.
I was searching for an english message board for RPG Maker and I guess this is one of the best.
@Sooz: I know of at least three, so yeah. XD

@kentona: So are we jerks or not? Or both? Best jerks?