RMN TAGLINE THREAD

Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
Ain't nobody posts that many textwalls about perfect game systems that's actually laughing.
author=Tagline
But yeah RMN doesn't give a fuck and drama is from what I've seen like super rare here.

I Never Got what is the gag in this one, From What I've Seen It's true...

Either that or I'm so Used to SMBX Forums Weekly Flame-wars, that even 4chan would seem tame to me...
nhubi
Liberté, égalité, fraternité
author=TangledLion

It didn't used to be. RMN runs (or at very least ran) on DramaCore™.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
author=TangledLion
author=Tagline
But yeah RMN doesn't give a fuck and drama is from what I've seen like super rare here.

I think it was a line spouted by BizarreMonkey? Can't recall exactly when or where, though.

*Edit: Found it!
Wow Considering the reactions he got, RMN Must have been a VERY Different place back then...
author=kentona
RMN runs on a dramacore engine. Drama is our lifeblood.

I was the source or cause of much drama, myself.
The Gam Mak. It needs to FEED!

author=Sooz
Ain't nobody posts that many textwalls about perfect game systems that's actually laughing.

Broken English aside, it looks like the sort of thing some too deep in MRA circles might come up with. I'd say Yuno's a troll, but Poe's law exists for a reason. Some people really are that crazy; whether it's due to mental illness(like the guy behind Time Cube) or because they're neck-deep in a subculture that's hostile or other wise isolated to the outside world.(like American Fundamentalism or the Japanese Otaku subculture). He could very well be dead serious.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
author=TangledLion
Wow Considering the reactions he got, RMN Must have been a VERY Different place back then...

It was less than a year ago, it was basically the same as now. People just always want "less drama" no matter how little there is. Except for the people making religion threads and shit. Those people obviously have very different goals.

Also I guess it's all relative. We have more drama than the supermarket but less than Reddit.
author=Alichains
The Gam Mak. It needs to FEED!

author=Sooz

Broken English aside, it looks like the sort of thing to deep in MRA circles might come up with. I'd say Yuno's a troll, but Poe's law exists for a reason. Some people really are that crazy; whether it's due to mental illness(like the guy behind Time Cube) or because they're neck-deep in a subculture that's hostile or other wise isolated to the outside world.(like American Fundamentalism or the Japanese Otaku subculture). He could very well be dead serious.

Just because Yuno is trying to be serious doesn't mean we have to treat his ramblings seriously...
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
Troll or no, anyone who makes that much text in an internet forum has something wrong with them.
You've clearly never seen certain threads. XD
Sooz
I stand by my statement.
are those new taglines I spy?
unity
You're magical to me.
Must resist the urge to keep refreshing to see all the new ones XD
author=unity
Must resist the urge to keep refreshing to see all the new ones XD

Must..resist..urge to refresh. Must...GAM..MAK!
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
I have two taglines! I have two taglines!

...I've helped improve the site...*sniff*
from Von's Profile
I am 16 and recently i decided to be productive to the society so i decided to make games.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
I feel like we could probably fix the typos in some of these. I mean, not the funny typos. "I SEARCH A SCRIPTWITTER..." is perfect. But the ones where it's just a random typo in the middle of a quote that isn't made any funnier by the typo, like "videro" in the one about macguffins.
nhubi
Liberté, égalité, fraternité
Download.Play.Ragequit is one of the originals.

Also I've seen

i used to think a fedora was a type of scarf
LOOK AT IT!!! WHY DOES NOBODY LOVE IT???
Just because you threw something together in hurry and made it look enigmatic doesn't mean we're all obligated to faun over it
Blame WIP
Most blockbuster movies are right-wing warmongering propaganda, what are you smoking?
i rate this game a 10/10 will never come back again
I'm not giving you a game apparently? 3xcuse me, do you know how difficult that is?
You need to level up more before you can finish an impressive game. Grind experience points by making tiny shitty games

Also Lockez, yes I saw a strange one with a random 'e' on it's own, but I can't remember what it was. I think Kentona was a little tired when he was inputting these.