RMN TAGLINE THREAD

author=Seiromem
author=Ilan14
C'mon guys, it's not like not recognizing Kefka at first glance was a crime, right? ...R-right?
And now we have a tagline.
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
I don't get the "Master of the Wind is about Wal-Mart" one. Then again, my memory of the premise of the game is kind of foggy.
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
You're supposed to get these?
Ratty524
author=EdgeOfChaos
Look up the game and look at Max McGee's review (I believe) it's one of the comments there.

Strange, I can't seem to find his review. It must have been deleted a while back.
CashmereCat
Self-proclaimed Puzzle Snob
This is from the review: "The story centers around the conflict between our heroes and a fictional store called "Equipment King" which is obviously a fictional stand in for Walmart."

So that's what it meant. I always thought it was because Walmart is a windy place when the sliding doors are open.
Ratty524
http://rpgmaker.net/forums/topics/18277/?post=653156#post653156

author=Happy
I believe I am the main character and rest of you are an illusion / NPCs.
Red_Nova
Sir Redd of Novus: He who made Prayer of the Faithless that one time, and that was pretty dang rad! :D
author=kali
prepare to be educated

From here.
author=yuno44907
OK ok, felee stat is an basic attribute and it is for evading or parrying or dodging or defending yourself from attacks. Hit rate or felee rate calculated by a/(b+a) formula. Which one means if you have 2 hit and enemy have 1 felee your hit rate is %66 and enemies felee rate is %33 and also your miss rate is %33 and or enemy have a %66 of getting hited rate.

Am i have to tell you everything? You cant even read a text file which one contains 40.000 characters.

This game is perfect and its means it is too much complex and very carefuly and detailedly balanced. I am tired. I didnt even started to watching Futurama, i was watching that video which one i was also watched before.

This is perfect game and even smartest aliens cant make something better bcause perfect is perfect and there is only one perfect in universe and it is same thing with other perfects. There is only one truth and it is ultimate truth. Nothing can be more ultimate but can only be same amount of ultimate which one means same thing.

I many times tried to contact with illuminati by disturbing riot games and blizzard but they are too lazy and prideful. They dont even talks with humans which one is not a illuminati member.

Someone have code the this game. If you are not doing it than i will play it as a board game. How suck LOL and WOW is. I will not even tell you why i hate those games. Only nice game is hearthstone but even it is unbalanced and have weak points.

Druid can kill you at first turn if you used Millhouse Manastorm and if he is playing second. Battlecry and charge minnons are op bcause you can directly deal to your enemy and your enemy cant block that damage also even your minnons return to your hand, they have battlecry so your mana isnt wasted.

Now i will stop writing bcause you dont love reading. Also all aliens are stupid. And illuminati is stupid too. I cant code but that means i am not a machine, it doesnt means i am stupid or wrong.

They think telling the truth is selfish. And they saying saying the lie is if for humans good it is a good thing. How can they think being wrong is good and being perfect is wrong? Everything is wrong in universe.

I wish I could fit all this into a tagline
Red_Nova
Sir Redd of Novus: He who made Prayer of the Faithless that one time, and that was pretty dang rad! :D
author=yuno
They think telling the truth is selfish.

This is my favorite from the group.
This is perfect game and even smartest aliens cant make something better bcause perfect is perfect and there is only one perfect in universe and it is same thing with other perfects.
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
I'm rather partial to
Now i will stop writing bcause you dont love reading. Also all aliens are stupid.

and

I many times tried to contact with illuminati by disturbing riot games and blizzard but they are too lazy and prideful.

Also holy crap I missed the first time through how apparently this guy is the David Icke of vidya gaems.
Seiromem
I would have more makerscore If I did things.
Everything is wrong in universe.

Here Are A Few Good ones Created by the tragic troll Yuno:

-I hope ILLUMINATI reads this
-Bcause of capitalism nobody loved me
-Hitler wasnt greedy, he was just hating all of men and women.
-I am waiting to be killed like John Kennedy.
-The people who are ruling the earth are not smarter than me bcause their system and their earth not perfect.
-I will take control of the world by spamming my ideas in everywhere else.. Truth is one and you cant argue against truth.
-If people are suiciding we have to blame rich people and government. Dont even talk.
-My country sucks hard
-Everybody just wants get rich and runaway to Europa

And A couple responses:
-He's saying the illuminati should make women have sex with poor men to stop violence... I think...
-If somebody made "yuno44907 gets Wi-Fi", it would probably topple Pom.
-Things I've learned: US battle.net moderation is faster at deleting yuno than EU battle.net. And somehow yuno found and spammed my favorite forum, hiveworkshop.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
As amazing as his post history is, we should probably limit taglines to things that have something to do with the site or with video games
Yeah. No need to give him a reason to try for crazy. He might go all the way around and come out the other side - sane.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
author=LockeZ
As amazing as his post history is, we should probably limit taglines to things that have something to do with the site or with video games

I agree, but that's no reason to stop immortalizing our favorites.

author=Liberty
Yeah. No need to give him a reason to try for crazy. He might go all the way around and come out the other side - sane.

author=From something I wrote once, can't remember what it was
"It's too late to drive me crazy!" A deranged glimmer appeared in his eye and a manic grin formed on his face. "Maybe I'll go sane!"

I'm so sorry! I'm trying so hard not to make fun of him, but his posts are just comedy gold. I'd say I was laughing with him, but I'm not sure if he's laughing or not.