RMN TAGLINE THREAD

Red_Nova
Sir Redd of Novus: He who made Prayer of the Faithless that one time, and that was pretty dang rad! :D
author=Ebeth
author=Red_Nova
There was a huge amount of dislike for the disparaging and negative taglines, so we decided not to add those in anymore and take out the ones that we already had in favor of the more encouraging/generally funny lines both with and without context.
Ah that's probably for the best. Maybe we need a new thread called rejected taglines or something so we can post funny quotes without distracting from stuff that could become real taglines one day? Or maybe we should just try to keep the negativity to a minimum everywhere?

Also is there a full list of every tagline currently being used? I know the first page of this thread is missing some.

Personally, I think it's better to keep negativity to a minimum in general, but so long as the quotes are still funny/memorable without context, I think it's fine to keep suggesting them here.

As for the list, you'll have to ask someone with access to the back end of the site.
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
I mean this is basically the "funny RMN quotes" thread anyway.

Though yeah, I am pro keeping the negative junk to a minimum. Like there's a difference between reasoned crit and just plain being mean.
Ebeth
always up for cute art and spicy gay romance
Got it, imagine a thumbs up emoji here.
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
author=Ebeth
Got it, imagine a thumbs up emoji here.

:Ib
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
So, I am tooting my own horn. Fresh from a McBacon Jam 4 chat.

pianotm
You wippersnappers have it so easy. In my day, we needed codes to continue and games didn't tell you where anything was.
SunflowerGames
The most beautiful user on RMN!
author=Ebeth
author=Red_Nova
There was a huge amount of dislike for the disparaging and negative taglines, so we decided not to add those in anymore and take out the ones that we already had in favor of the more encouraging/generally funny lines both with and without context.
Ah that's probably for the best. Maybe we need a new thread called rejected taglines or something so we can post funny quotes without distracting from stuff that could become real taglines one day? Or maybe we should just try to keep the negativity to a minimum everywhere?

Also is there a full list of every tagline currently being used? I know the first page of this thread is missing some.

Kentona never told me the taglines, just how many there were. I kept it up to date every time he added more (F5 until I had them all. He said he would never release them, so as to keep them secret. This thread was my response to that. Kentona gave me a thumbs up in the original post.) But if he removed some or added more in the last year it's impossible for my list to be accurate. I would need to know how many there are and start writing them down over again from number 1. And if he deleted some I'm not sure if I should edit the original post out?

It's scary to think this thread was created 07/15/2014.
(07/11/2015 was the last time I edited the original post to add taglines.)
author=unity
TRAIN PIGS TO MAKE GAMES :D
pianotm
Sooz
GODDAMMIT WHY DO MY WHINY POSTS KEEP SNIPING THIS DOESN'T NEED TO BE AT THE TOP OF A PAGE

Or just:

Sooz
THIS DOESN'T NEED TO BE AT THE TOP OF A PAGE
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
*Edit: Wrong thread. Derp.
Ebeth
always up for cute art and spicy gay romance
author=Craze
we must seize the means of rpg making
unity
You're magical to me.
Absolutely love it! :D

Also, probably waaaaay too long, but:

author=GreatRedSpirit
"Makerscore, that's what I want.
Makerscore, that's what is hot.
Makerscore, that's what I want.
Makerscore, it's what we ain't got,
'cept freedom, freedom, freedom is what we've really sought!"
- Runaway 5 dude, probably
author=Luiishu535
Add some boobs to the thumbnail.
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
How about something like

actors/classes/skills/items/weapons/armors/enemies/etc.

Maybe have a part two and finish off the rest unless it could fit all in one line. And I'm just using VX Ace as an example. rm2k3 is cool too!
InfectionFiles
author=Liberty
wot
You know, as a general rm non-poster tagline?
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
what a bland thing to tagline imo imo imo imo
InfectionFiles
author=Mirak
what a bland thing to tagline imo imo imo imo
I was for sure I said it, but I guess I didn't. Bland was the exact word I was going to use for this suggestion.
pianotm
"I'm not going to spend my whole turn saying 'Oh, shit!' That's a free action!" ~ LockeZ