THERE IS NO OPTION TO ADD SIGNATURE

WIP
I'm not comfortable with any idea that can't be expressed in the form of men's jewelry
Shoulda just banned him.
LouisCyphre
can't make a bad game if you don't finish any games
there is no dana; only xand
author=WIP
Shoulda just banned him.

That seems to be your answer for everything, isn’t it, WIP? :)
LouisCyphre
can't make a bad game if you don't finish any games
goading people like that sounds like an awfully easy way to find out
author=Addit
author=WIP
Shoulda just banned him.
That seems to be your answer for everything, isn’t it, WIP? :)

author=LouisCyphre
goading people like that sounds like an awfully easy way to find out

Now now people let's be nice here
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
Why on earth would you ban a source of entertainment like that?
author=Sooz
Why on earth would you ban a source of entertainment like that?
BECAUSE HE IS CONSTANTLY SENDING ME PMs TALKING ABOUT HOW AWESOME HIS GAME IS AND COME CHECK IT OUT.
Give him good advice. It seems to deter him. (I've yet to get one.)

I probably will now. If so, I'll just delete it. I don't speak idiot.
slash
APATHY IS FOR COWARDS
but then where will we get our hilarious taglines?
author=Liberty
Give him good advice. It seems to deter him. (I've yet to get one.)

I probably will now. If so, I'll just delete it. I don't speak idiot.

i dont fucking care
Xand
Xand Xand Xand Xand Xand Xand Xand Xand Xand Xand Xand Xand Xand Xand
Most people on this forum seem to be extremely rude and hostile even though I am trying to develop a free game (is that a crime?) and most people here seem to be free game developers so I don't understand why?
It's because of your behavior. You're annoying and pissing people off.
Most everyone on this site is trying to make games. We already have over 2000 free games that have already been made and many more that are still being made. The thing is, these people are actually prepared to do the work required to make the games - themselves. They are not asking people to make engines to do the work for them. They actually listen to what others say, are prepared to work on the games they want to create and don't expect others to do their work for them.

You want to create a game? Fine. Go, create. But do not whine because people won't take you seriously when you've not even bothered to try making something. That is stupid, childish and more than moronic. Go and make a game. Go and actually put some fucking effort into creating something, for all that is holy. Stop annoying people who are busy putting effort into their own creations just because you want someone to pat you on the back and say "Oh, you've an idea for a game? Niiiiiice~ Here, let me give you my precious, non-returnable time to help on a project that requires me to put aside my own dreams just to see that your game can be made!!!"

No. Go make something yourself. Quite frankly you're pissing people off. As though your 'free game' is more important to the site than anyone else's. >:/

I, for one, am sick of hitting you upside the head with bricks of wisdom. Go learn what it really means to be a game developer BY MAKING A FUCKING GAME!
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
author=Xand
Most people on this forum seem to be extremely rude and hostile even though I am trying to develop a free game (is that a crime?) and most people here seem to be free game developers so I don't understand why?

People are rude and hostile not, as you assume, because you are making a game, but because you stubbornly refuse to accept any kind of criticism or advice that doesn't match up with your plan of "make a game with eighteen jillion features (but get someone else to do all the implementation)."

Not that explaining this is going to help, because you're going to let that statement go in one ear and out the other just like every other statement as to what you're doing wrong.

Also, sweet lordy loo, don't PM people like that! If someone doesn't give a shit, bugging them about things will move them from "don't care" to "actively dislike you and everything you stand for."
It's because you don't listen and cannot grasp the fact that, when a few dozen people are telling you that you're wrong... well... maybe you actually are wrong?
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
author=Sooz
author=Xand
People are rude and hostile not, as you assume, because you are making a game, but because you stubbornly refuse to accept any kind of criticism or advice that doesn't match up with your plan of "make a game with eighteen jillion features (but get someone else to do all the implementation)."

Not that explaining this is going to help, because you're going to let that statement go in one ear and out the other just like every other statement as to what you're doing wrong.

Also, sweet lordy loo, don't PM people like that! If someone doesn't give a shit, bugging them about things will move them from "don't care" to "actively dislike you and everything you stand for."

^^This.

Also, ignored the PM. Unsolicited PMs, particularly spam, is a sure way to alienate people and piss off moderators (as if ignoring genuine advice, being a know-it-all and then calling people rude when you are a master of rudeness wouldn't do it.).

Liberty gave real, professional advice. So did UPRC. So did I. So did a few others. Whether it is in games or anything else, we are people who have worked and succeeded in our fields. It's not as if we're stupid. Yet, you have completely dismissed us as irrelevent. Fine.

The point has been made; perhaps if Xand wears a hat, nobody will notice it. This and "Xand Game" are the threads that never die. I humbly request that they be locked and cast into the archives.

Edit: Sweet lord and lady, you PMed Kentona and you still exist!
Xand
Xand Xand Xand Xand Xand Xand Xand Xand Xand Xand Xand Xand Xand Xand
At least I can try and if it doesn't work it doesn't, it is my time and I have right to spend it how I want.You are behaving as if I am trying to force all of you into developing my game.
You keep refusing to see the point. Honestly this topic can go nowhere else.

Go try make a game. Learn what it takes to actually be a game developer before being rude and demanding peoples' time (which you did do by PMing them like that - they never asked you to do so nor offered for you to contact them any time). Actually do something instead of saying "oh I have a grand idea". Trying, and failing, are the only ways to get better. Do that. Try. Fail. Get better.