MATT TAYLOR LANDS PROBE ON COMET, BUT IS NOW (IN)FAMOUS FOR TACKY SHIRT.

Pages: first prev 12345 last
author=EdgeOfChaos
That Jezebel article you linked is the stupidest thing I've read in a while. Telling someone "jump off a bridge" is a death threat now? Wow. I've probably gotten hundreds of death threats in online games and on forums then.

I was kindly baffled when I read it. Does telling someone to jump off a cliff constitute a death threat? Yeah, the so called threats in it were...not threats.

My main point is this: these ridiculous #LOL-gate issues are being hyped up to generate controversy.
Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
author=EdgeOfChaos
Yeah, I oppressed women for millennia, you got me. I'm 3000 years old and have personally oppressed women throughout history, which is why I am annoyed now!

Ok, Liberty, the rest of you gals, we found him! Problem solved. Everybody clear out, you do with him as you will.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
author=Max McGee
author=EdgeOfChaos
Yeah, I oppressed women for millennia, you got me. I'm 3000 years old and have personally oppressed women throughout history, which is why I am annoyed now!
Ok, Liberty, the rest of you gals, we found him! Problem solved. Everybody clear out, you do with him as you will.

Damn. Beat me to it.
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
author=Max McGee
Actually, when I thought you wrote Motherfucker, that made my mind jump to Samuel L. Jackson. So there's that! XD

..@_@

That's some...interesting reading comprehension, to say the least, but sorry for the misunderstanding nonetheless
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
All future posts in this thread are required to be photoshops of other scientists' faces onto the tacky shirt.

author=Yellow Magic
author=Max McGee
Actually, when I thought you wrote Motherfucker, that made my mind jump to Samuel L. Jackson. So there's that! XD
..@_@

That's some...interesting reading comprehension, to say the least, but sorry for the misunderstanding nonetheless

I... actually have to admit that I thought the same thing. Since 'Motherfucking snakes on these motherfucking planes' is a very well-known quote, what you said (with the two motherfreaking - which I also read as motherfucking) made me picture Sammy L saying it too. It's nothing to do with his race but to do with a very well-known line that he said and I figured you were alluding to that, I just didn't point it out... though I was going to. ^.^;
harmonic
It's like toothpicks against a tank
I was thinking the same thing about the Jezebel article.

Going by their logic, everyone playing League of Legends receives "death threats" approximately 50 times per hour, without fail.
author=Liberty
I... actually have to admit that I thought the same thing. Since 'Motherfucking snakes on these motherfucking planes' is a very well-known quote, what you said (with the two motherfreaking - which I also read as motherfucking) made me picture Sammy L saying it too. It's nothing to do with his race but to do with a very well-known line that he said and I figured you were alluding to that, I just didn't point it out... though I was going to. ^.^;

Tangential (but who cares at this point) fun fact: on the edited-for-TV version of Snakes on a Plane (which, incidentally, is the only one I've seen), Samuel L. Jackson says something way better.

Max McGee
Tangential (but who cares at this point) fun fact: on the edited-for-TV version of Snakes on a Plane (which, incidentally, is the only one I've seen), Samuel L. Jackson says something way better.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
There's been much worse incidents of misogyny happening recently so I'm not super fussed about this, but it's still a dumb idea to wear a shirt like that to the office.
Max McGee
muh soggy knees
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
He wore that shirt because his friend, a FEMALE artist made it for him.

Pages: first prev 12345 last