RMN PLAYS

nhubi
Liberté, égalité, fraternité
author=Max McGee
Kentona, who is "winning" so far i.e. who has the most letters overall?

If that is your criteria for winning, then Kylaila is probably leading the pack.

Chaos!
and Light
Iris.
Red_Nova
Sir Redd of Novus: He who made Prayer of the Faithless that one time, and that was pretty dang rad! :D
author=nhubi
author=Max McGee
Kentona, who is "winning" so far i.e. who has the most letters overall?
If that is your criteria for winning, then Kylaila is probably leading the pack.

With me dipping out this week due to exams, I think you are now in charge.
SunflowerGames
The most beautiful user on RMN!

Don't know if this will count: Writing down the errors I got when running the game.

http://rpgmaker.net/games/7125/?post=601908#post601908

Edit: Should count because the developer recognized the error and is trying to fix it right now.
nhubi
author=Kylaila
With me dipping out this week due to exams, I think you are now in charge.

Really? Can't I pass the cup? I think Kory may be next.

Melody
Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
I gotta do five more in the next three days to get the gamer achievement. : /

Edit: A titanic comment.

Edit2: Dreamy.

Edit3: Goddamnit I am SO CONFUSED
LETTERS GO! Collect $200.

(latest round of letters went out, including some rares and a Tess!)
nhubi: 40
kylaila: 32
el_waka: 20
max mcgee: 18
kory_toombs: 16
bonne95: 13
red_nova: 12
ebeth: 11
unity: 6
zeuzio: 6
marrend: 5
tangledlion: 4
addit: 3
neversilent: 3
otokonoko: 3
yellow magic: 3
suzy_cheesedreams: 2
zacheatscrackers: 2
alichains: 1
isrieri: 1
nirwanda: 1
pizza: 1
shesnotagenius: 1
skullsokita: 1
wcouillard: 1
Red_Nova
Sir Redd of Novus: He who made Prayer of the Faithless that one time, and that was pretty dang rad! :D
author=kentona

This is the first thing I saw. My first thought was, "Yay! I got a higher score than unity in something for the first time ever!"

... Am I a bad person?
Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
author=kentona
nhubi: 40
kylaila: 32
el_waka: 20
max mcgee: 18
kory_toombs: 16
bonne95: 13
ebeth: 11
zeuzio: 6
marrend: 5
tangledlion: 4
addit: 3
neversilent: 3
otokonoko: 3
yellow magic: 3
suzy_cheesedreams: 2
zacheatscrackers: 2
alichains: 1
isrieri: 1
nirwanda: 1
pizza: 1
shesnotagenius: 1
skullsokita: 1
wcouillard: 1

Link_2112 man you so suck so bad :P

on the otherhand nhubi has played 40 GAMES!? holy butts!

overall I'm a little surprised there aren't more people with 6+ letters i expected this event to be super-effective motivation wise. i know that i personally could not resist the lure of the cheevos and free games.
Ebeth
always up for cute art and spicy gay romance
Hey kentona I got a full "plays" do I get a prize? If I do can I get the bio shock pack?
I got a RMN AND a TESS, I will send you a message when I decide which games I want
author=Ebeth
Hey kentona I got a full "plays" do I get a prize? If I do can I get the bio shock pack?
well technically Bioshock is Tier 1 and PLAYS gets you tier 2 or below. Sorry!
Ebeth
always up for cute art and spicy gay romance
author=kentona
author=Ebeth

Whoops I had the tiers backwards OTL. Could I have Psychonauts instead please?
Red_Nova
nhubi
author=Max McGee
Link_2112 man you so suck so bad :P

on the other hand nhubi has played 40 GAMES!? holy butts!

overall I'm a little surprised there aren't more people with 6+ letters I expected this event to be super-effective motivation wise. I know that I personally could not resist the lure of the cheevos and free games.

Yes, he does. Link, comment!

And let me be honest probably half of the games that make up that 40 are demos which are by their nature more in need of feedback and tend to be shorter, so it's not like I'm playing 40 epic 10+ hour games. Through there are a couple of those but I haven't finished them or indeed commented. In addition there are a few of greater length in which I ran into bugs or serious in-game issues (atrocious grammar, bad balancing, multiple mapping errors) where I then stopped so I could let the dev know via a comment what was making me stop playing the game.

It's the wonder of 'send me in, coach' I'm finding games I'd have never looked at otherwise and in some case have had little or no feedback even if they've been around for a while, though I am trying to live up to the spirit of the original idea and target those games which were released this year and are therefore in the running for a Misao nomination, a lot of which tend to be demos.

Dream dream dream...
Red_Nova
I agree, nhubi. I saw so many games on here that I never would have if I hadn't done this event. I'm so glad I participated in it!

A satisfying account.
Hey, I made a thread and was posting comments about games before this whole contest. Don't be so hard on me.
I was commenting on games before I was given achievements for commenting on games

I have played some games during this contest period just haven't commented yet. I still have a few days ;) I owe El_Waka a video and I'll comment on that one too.

A bunch of stuff happened right when this began and my free time got ate. I want achievements as much as you guys do.
author=Ebeth
author=kentona
author=Ebeth
Whoops I had the tiers backwards OTL. Could I have Psychonauts instead please?
Sure thing. Friend me on steam kentonagbone. Or remind me what your steam name is because I can't find an Ebeth in my friend's list.