zacheatscrackers: 2
Isrieri: 1
karins_soulkeeper: 1
Nirwanda: 1
Pizza: 1
shesnotagenius: 1
skullsokita: 1
WCouillard: 1

Thanks everyone for participating! The turnout was great, and it was a lot of fun handing out prizes and achievements! Some of you really cleaned up, too. The top achievements list next month will be interesting...

The GAMER achievements are coming for those of you that had no life outside of RMN managed to play 20 or more games!
Red_Nova
Sir Redd of Novus: He who made Prayer of the Faithless that one time, and that was pretty dang rad! :D
author=kentona
The GAMER achievements are coming for those of you that had no life outside of RMN managed to play 20 or more games!

RMN is life.

Seriously though. This was a lot of fun. I got exposed to all sorts of great games out there. Now to go back and REALLY delve into them!
author=suzy_cheesedreams
Okay, my steam username is suzcheesedreams

Are you telling me that suzycheesedreams was already taken? So you had to shorten it to suz?
unity
You're magical to me.
Congrats, everyone! This was a wonderful event and I loved seeing all the comments and reviews :DDD
nhubi
Liberté, égalité, fraternité
I'll echo the above sentiments, this was a lot of fun and that send me in coach button was a blast. Some of the games on this site are really odd, but other than ones with game breakers and I think one I found that was simply awful, I did have an experience, and that's what life is about.

Though really 51 is just crazy, and getting my secret santa done too. I'm going to take a couple of days and just chill...and lurk on the Mafia thread, because that is always amusing.

So thanks for this Kentona, it was a great way to expose some of the more obscure games, and even made me rethink a couple of my Misao nominations, which is a good thing.
Yep! Was really fun. And the fun continues with the games we got as well .. so you are one pre-Christmas Santa, Kentona!
Isrieri
"My father told me this would happen."
I had so much fun with this event I'm still playing the one game I picked out!

This was a good idea for an event and I hope we have another one next year.
Hmmm I think I got my names mixed up on steam. Try fignutsforever. (I've tried to add you as a friend but it has not worked, there's some error.)
NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
author=kentona
...and NeverSilent and zacheatscrackers both have rare letters, but not real chance of completing a set. How much would you guys object if I gifted them a game anyway?

Whoops, I only just saw this. Well, I can't speak for zach, obviously. But though I really appreciate the offer, I'd rather you use the games for a future event.
RMN Plays was really cool, and even while it came at a time where I couldn't play as many games as I wanted, I hope you can do something similar again in the future.

And congratulations to everyone who participated! Good job, people!
author=suzy_cheesedreams
Hmmm I think I got my names mixed up on steam. Try fignutsforever. (I've tried to add you as a friend but it has not worked, there's some error.)

Y CANT WE FIND EACH OTHER??

kentonagbone doesn't come up for you on a search? fignutsforever doesn't find anyone for me...
Hahaha

kentonagbone does come up! I tried to add you as a friend like three times, but it didn't work. I don't understand. I'll try again now.

e: Okay... I looked up the problem, and it's because I don't own any games in my account, so it's a limited user account or something, so basically I can't add friends.

Gotta go buy some crap!

e: Should work now, I just bought Psychonauts (Yay!).

I can't believe I got a prize out of this after only playing two games XD (thanks again, Ebeth!).

Well done everyone else!
I still no have invite or find you... :<
nhubi, you are a machine. Seriously.
Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
Nhubi I am fucking blown away by your accomplishment. 51?? Holy fucknuts.

I'm content enough with my third place spot.
and of course...

Sorry!
An error was encountered while processing your request:

There was an error communicating with the network. Please try again later.

Here's a link to the Steam Community home page.
Okay, the final gift was sent out, and it looks like all of the other ones have been claimed! Thanks everyone for participating!
SunflowerGames
The most beautiful user on RMN!

Are these achievement going to go towards the total achievements????????

Nhubi just got 51 + 1 achievements
She's going to be #1. (Provided she has other achievements already to add to 59+.)

Edit:

I just confirmed that she will overtake Deckiller next month.