SCREENSHOT SURVIVAL 20XX

Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
the rug up top used to be a different rug. i forgot to put the bases of the pillars back on, whoops

the stars of david were pretty ugly so i removed them.

corf have you ever been in a church because the celebrant doesn't sit behind the altar. you wouldn't be able to see them.

http://puu.sh/ff0dn/fd4adc1a8e.jpg

i also don't believe that rugs should be constrained. i support rugs of all orientations and sizes.
Versalia
must be all that rtp in your diet
I makked screnshoots

Interesting color scheme with the purple grass. Def get a higher resolution backdrop for that last image though, those are some blurry stars
I'm not so sure about the rug bridges.
Versalia
must be all that rtp in your diet
author=Dookie
Interesting color scheme with the purple grass. Def get a higher resolution backdrop for that last image though, those are some blurry stars

It's not used in RM* engines, it is used in maptools where you are zooming in and out a lot. So as you zoom out, the background looks a lot better. As you zoom in, it gets blurry and the actual town comes into focus. it works really well in my situation

author=Alichains
I'm not so sure about the rug bridges.

im not trying to convince you to buy them for your town
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
author=Craze
http://puu.sh/ff0dn/fd4adc1a8e.jpgi also don't believe that rugs should be constrained. i support rugs of all orientations and sizes.

That rug is off the hook, man.

Calling a rug orientational is not politically correct though. It is known as an eastern-half-of-the-room rug.
WIP
I'm not comfortable with any idea that can't be expressed in the form of men's jewelry
Dookie, all your stuff looks awesome, man. I genuinely want to play both of those games.
*poof* Here I come to show off something, I wanna show off something... annnnd here you go!

*shows video*
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNz5WUqLQz8

Okay, okay... I can't stay, this violates my hermit nature. Toodles.

(What's your opinion thus far of these creatures that are moving and hitting a unhurtable samurai chick.) :P
BizarreMonkey
I'll never change. "Me" is better than your opinion, dummy!
author=J-Man
*poof* Here I come to show off something, I wanna show off something... annnnd here you go!

*shows video*
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNz5WUqLQz8

Okay, okay... I can't stay, this violates my hermit nature. Toodles.

(What's your opinion thus far of these creatures that are moving and hitting a unhurtable samurai chick.) :P
This is really cool. I'm not much of a spriter so I'll leave critical evaluation to someone who isn't incompetent at maintaining coherency, what i do like is the designs.

As for the battle, uhm.

More moves, feeble and attack is not enough-- come on moar dots.

@Entire thread: No I don't have anything to show off I've been too busy feeling well and hence doing nothing but art for the past five damn days.

Besides! I gave you two videos and you were butts of benign silence about them, so butts to you, buttholes!
(im not seriously mad im just acting out because i feel great, fuck you flu neeeerd)
Well.. it is the SCREENSHOT thread... ;p
BizarreMonkey
author=Liberty
Well.. it is the SCREENSHOT thread... ;p

This actually happens in game. It just happened to best express my reaction to Lib trolling again.

admongs plz ban lib he is bad trol pwer abusr nub

Alright, silly shit all aside, I'm happy to still give out feedback-- hit me with your filth.
The Pac is back... and he's a homicidal bloodthirsty maniac.

God help us all.
BizarreMonkey
Bit of a retroactive screenshot today, while the game this screenshot represents has been published, failed, died and been trodden over, there was some veritable concepts it left that I'll exploit in the future. This was a really fuckin' pretty game.

Until my art shows up... of course, it was even less redeemable back then, truly wretched.

So obviously, a new super secret spooOOOooky project is in the works, and for the art side, I will be entirely uninvolved, I'm systems, writing and story, but all art will be by another far more talented man than I. The screenshot above was the impetus to give the world another go, without the shit characters, bad art direction and mediocre tankentai gameplay.
At Yuna -- You're using Celianna's new tiles. The cliffs look very nice.

At BlindMind -- Those look like very lush maps.

At Craze -- That rug is good.

At Versalia -- Colourful. I don't like the square edges on top of the roof though. But it looks exotic.

At Bizarre -- Those light effects are dazzling.

This is my screenshot.

And I don't know what to do with it.
author=Loser
At Yuna -- You're using Celianna's new tiles. The cliffs look very nice.

At BlindMind -- Those look like very lush maps.

At Craze -- That rug is good.

At Versalia -- Colourful. I don't like the square edges on top of the roof though. But it looks exotic.

At Bizarre -- Those light effects are dazzling.

This is my screenshot.

And I don't know what to do with it.

The tiles look... pixely. But I suppose that's what you're going for, so great! It looks quite nice in my opinion, I'd play the heck out of that baby~
The door looks like a big silly hat. Other than that I like the muted palette you've got going on there. Maybe you could make things less symmetrical; when I look at that sprite I want one arm to be higher than the other like Final Fantasy 1.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
I love the resolution
Maybe You can try to make character bigger then tile (life). This way door looks like pope's hat.
It's been a loooong time since I've posted a screenie.
Here.

{EDIT} - derp
Testing out my custom tiles. TileA2 is about 97% complete ( 31 out of 32 autotiles done so far ).

Tree is a placeholder. I'm not very fond of it. As well as the flower autotile.

But I do love how my dirt cave autotiles came out. ^^
BizarreMonkey
Holy shit, those are really nice Yuna, I do agree with you on the trees, looking forward to seeing more of all this!

As for me, I begun doing some intense mapping work on the Equation Unsolved, but really, I only did one map, and it's far from complete.
Just a link, it's 2wide44um.
Also I got menagerie: Remastered on Desura, obviously making a trailer to celebrate was the only logical progression.

As for desura, it'll be on there in about 23 mins.