SM4SH : FOR HYRULE & FOR MAKERSCORE

Now that I'm back in Toronto again I can throw my hat in the ring for this. I'm not the best Smash player, but I'll give it my best shot. Sign me up for both.

Deets:

My main is Game & Watch.
My Nintendo ID is "PizzaTheFace"
The quotes can be "Get 'DORFED" and "I AM LOSE", respectively.
slash
APATHY IS FOR COWARDS
Unfortunately I am just a 3DS scrub and can't participate :P

Somebody Ganondorf their way to victory for me! Or Robin!
I'm definitely interested. Thanks for the invite.
15 matches over the course of a month is definitely reasonable. Count me in. Besides, I think it's about time I smashed with some of you!

My Nintendo ID is 'zacheatscrackers'. Surprising, huh? If you see 'Red X', you'll know it's me.

My main is Luigi.

Quote For Hyrule: "Ganon is love. Ganon is life."

Quote For Makerscore: "Prepare to get dowsed in my mushroom sauce."

Added you just now, Miracle, along with the Tourney ID. By the way, since there's two separate, can we technically play 30 matches, as long as we keep 15 confined to each variant? Or is the 15 limit in effect for both (as in, we can't play 15 for both)?

halibabica
RMN's Official Reviewmonger
Please change my Ganondorf quote to "Get off my porch!" plzkthx. The other quote is already perfect.

Also, my NNID is probably halibabica, but I gotta double-check because I'm behind the times on everything.
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
It's things like this that make me wish I had a WiiU. :(
charblar
"wait you made this a career?"
I'll join in for makerscore, I can never really settle on a main so I'll go be Robin for Slash. My NNID is charblar and my quote will be according to googling motivational quotes.... "Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough." -Og Mandino
I'm down for both, but what's the significance of the quotes?
Anyaways, info:
ID: mamboFoxtrot
For Hyrule quote: "GANNON BANNED"
For MS: "The lag is real!"

I don't have a main, but if you really want to put something, I guess you could put Link or Ike.
Backwards_Cowboy
owned a Vita and WiiU. I know failure
I guess I'm in for both.

ID: TurboTurtleman
Quote: "Mewtwo was free so I don't feel pressured to use him."

I don't really have a main, but you could throw Donkey Kong in there if you really need to put one.
Updated the OP with new info/sign-ups!

author=kentona
Can my 5yo son join? We only have the 1 wii u (and thus just my NNID) so I don't know how that would work.

Also, do you have to stick to your main the entire tourney?

You can switch characters at any time in For MS. The mains thing is just to give people an idea of what to expect.

About the NNID situation, I have an untested theory for you to try :
1 - At the Wii U Main Menu, click the Mii Icon in the upper-left corner. (You may have to check the GamePad)
2 - Select 'Switch User', then press + to add a new user.
3 - Follow the instructions to create a user. If not done already try going online in-game to prompt a set-up for a new NNID
4 - Register for your tourneys using seperate NNIDs

Be careful not to make any purchases on the spare NNID because it's not linked to the original. Hopefully this will allow both you and Babby to compete! Please PM me if you have any more questions! :D

author=zacheatscrackers
By the way, since there's two separate, can we technically play 30 matches, as long as we keep 15 confined to each variant? Or is the 15 limit in effect for both (as in, we can't play 15 for both)?

Sweet, added! The tourneys are seperate, so there are 30 matches all together, 15 matches per tourney.

author=turkeyDawg
I'm down for both, but what's the significance of the quotes?

Just for fun :)

Just wanted to remind everyone that even if you sign up here, you still need to register in-game to compete! It's very easy and simple. I added instructions to the OP. There are currently four days left before they begin, but if you don't make it you can still register mid-tourney. Once they begin, please make sure you're subscribed to this thread to make matchfinding convenient!
I haven't bought any of the DLC yet including the tournament mode. Maybe I will one day though. I kinda want to buy Ryu.
author=RedMask
I haven't bought any of the DLC yet including the tournament mode. Maybe I will one day though. I kinda want to buy Ryu.

don't worry, Tourney Mode is available for free! Just update SSB4 to the latest version and it will be automatically included online.
author=Miracle
Sweet, added! The tourneys are seperate, so there are 30 matches all together, 15 matches per tourney.

Great!

I'll probably average 2-3 matches every other day or so, whenever I have time; which I should have plenty of soon.
Alright, I signed up. I *think* my NNID is kentonagbone. My main is Pikachu. Not that I expect to fight in many battles. Also, I am camping from the 10th to 13th.
author=Miracle
All players must try to land at LEAST one (1) Warlock Punch per match. Bonus points if it's reversed. (jk)
How many points for Ganoncide?

The amount of super armor they gave Warlock Punch in this game is amazing, though.
slash
APATHY IS FOR COWARDS
author=charblar
I'll join in for makerscore, I can never really settle on a main so I'll go be Robin for Slash. My NNID is charblar and my quote will be according to googling motivational quotes.... "Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough." -Og Mandino

Hooray, a champion! I'm rooting for you /o/
Here's hoping my connection isn't as terrible as usual for this. X)

NNID: ColClary
For Hyrule quote: "Let me tell you about my Gerudo origins theory..."
For Makerscore quote: "Tried hard All-Star with Olimar yet?"
For Makerscore main: Mii Gunner (Aubrey, because I'm a role-player durnit!)
oh right, quotes.

For Hyrule: "The A is for AAUUUWAAARRRGUH!"
For Makerscore: "The A is for ANNIHILATION"
Also, my alt. main will be Ike.
@kentona and Aubrey - Thanks guys! Added!

author=turkeyDawg
How many points for Ganoncide?

The amount of super armor they gave Warlock Punch in this game is amazing, though.

if you Ganoncide you win that match by default. If you mid-air reverse warlock punch you automatically win the entire tournament.

The tourneys start in just under 20 minutes! I updated the OP with important info, so check that out.
I'll be in
For Hyrule for about 3 matches then switch over to
For Makerscore if people are online right now. If not check the OP and look at the scheduled matches for later! GET HYPE :D

================================================
EDIT

Good games Aubrey! Currently Aubrey and I are tied for 1st in For Makerscore, and I am four points ahead in For Hyrule.
Check back tonight at 10 EST everyone!
author=Miracle
I am making myself available for matches every Wednesday night at 10:00 - 11:00 PM EST
If anybody wants to set their own schedule and take out the guesswork, let me know!
I can do 10:00 - 11:00 PM EST as well, on any weekday.
Technically 8:00 - 11:00 would be the best time for me to be on, but I probably won't turn the game on unprompted until 10:00.

author=Aubrey
Here's hoping my connection isn't as terrible as usual for this. X)
Hey, we're both in Florida, so we might actually get good speeds!

e: changed the wording for times