RPG MAKER MV ANNOUNCED FOR PC AND MAC

Frogge
I wanna marry ALL the boys!! And Donna is a meanc
Mexican Vines? Money Velocity? More Vests?
I'm just glad javascript supports parsing JSON strings into an object. External data files in a standardized format own and I use them in my own Ace scripts all the time, fuck the notebox. Not a huge fan of javascript but I didn't care much for Ruby either.

(now watch their javascript engine not support json files)
author=mawk
'mobile version' seems like the best bet, but to be honest with you I'm still trying to figure out 'VX'

I always figured it was for "Vista/XP" since those were the two most recent Windows OS available at the time of VX release.
Is it too late for "RPG Maker 10"?
you need to shoot down 5 or more planes to become an ace in the air force.

rpgmaker became an ace after the fifth rpgmaker

maybe it's Military Vehicle
author=Gleason
author=mawk
'mobile version' seems like the best bet, but to be honest with you I'm still trying to figure out 'VX'
I always figured it was for "Vista/XP" since those were the two most recent Windows OS available at the time of VX release.

oh christ that's actually the perfect explanation
Master Version? Mediocre Vision?
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
Milkshake Vanilla
(Mmmmm~!)
I like how they made the logo all METAL complete with the spikey serifs and the chrome shine on some of the letters. \w/

Metal Victory!
Measles Vaccinated
Maltreated Veal
Miscreant VX
Modestly Vexing
My Vision
Nah, just speculating on what the MV of Rpg Maker MV could possibly mean! And...perhaps getting a bit silly about it.
MV has got to be the weirdest name yet.
More Vapourware

I thought about posting that, but Enterbrain hasn't ever dropped an RPG Maker project (that I'm aware of).

They just release it in a poor state anyways.

Haha I jest, although this is the first RPG Maker I believe might not be double-priced half-assed shit. I loved RPG Maker 2003 so much because it was fun to use, I never thought it was actually a good engine. RPG Maker MV has a a few features that will be vital, especially if the modular script system is actually modular VS. the tarpit of smashing scripts together and they not working quite right in VX/A.

Bonus points if there's a way for a script to report configuration variables for you to easily set in a script module options window ala. 3D GameStudio's WED.

It might still end up being double-priced though. If it is actually not silly expensive, I might port LandTraveller's lighting engine to MV for people to use.
author=emmych
More Vapourwarewave

Deltree
doesn't live here anymore
RPG Maker 1005, obviously.

Wait, are we still doing this
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
I think it stands for MultiVerse, as when you look at this video, you can see at the 1:42 mark that the letters MV have some sort of galaxy design in them.
Frogge
I wanna marry ALL the boys!! And Donna is a meanc
Just look at the beautiful RTP!
http://i.imgur.com/h8xYWaO.jpg(Warning:Big Image)
author=oddRABBIT
I think it stands for MultiVerse, as when you look at this video, you can see at the 1:42 mark that the letters MV have some sort of galaxy design in them.
Could be, but I think master version makes a little more sense ^^ Or it could be some japanese word :P