why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
only if it's not a kart game but a roller derby racer
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
unity
LockeZ
Lesbian kart racing games?
SOMEONE PLEASE MAKE THIS :DDDDDDDDDD

Hold up. I'm not sure a game like this can work without including some of the more blatant stereotypes...
unity
You're magical to me.
author=pianotm
unity
LockeZ
Hold up. I'm not sure a game like this can work without including some of the more blatant stereotypes...

You'd have to include something else to flesh out the characters, yeah. So it'd need to be some sort of Kart Racer/visual novel hybrid or something.
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
Well naturally. Do Coming Out On Top but with boobs and a focus on roller derby instead of college (or both!)!??)!)
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
I've got a small community of lesbians in my rtp dragongame (hurr durr) who got fed up with their mistreatment in the greater elven society. The game is far from finished, though.

author=unity
author=pianotm
unity
LockeZ
You'd have to include something else to flesh out the characters, yeah. So it'd need to be some sort of Kart Racer/visual novel hybrid or something.

Hey man, as long as the winner still gets a kiss from the flag girl, I'm okay.
Lots of open market availability in yuri
author=Marrend
Perhaps U.U.P. Gemstar? I don't recall if that protagonist ever had a fixed gender, though. That may even have been part of the point. Then again, that's also an unfinished game, so, WELP!

Yes, that was our intent in writing that. The protagonist can be any gender you want them to be. It's also our intent to y'know, finish that. So you can date all the space cuties. D<

It's not on this website that I know of, but Romance Detective was a very short little Visual Novel that might interest you. :) It only takes one sitting to play all the endings. I feel like there's something else on the tip of my tongue that isn't coming to my brain. But I might also be thinking of a webcomic. n.n'
author=LockeZ
Uh, like... visual novels? RPGs? First person shooters? Dating sims? Hentai games? Lesbian kart racing games?

Games on this site? Games on Steam? Cell phone games? Console games? What consoles do you own?

games on this site yes (rpgs preferably)
unity
You're magical to me.
author=MakioKuta
author=Marrend
Perhaps U.U.P. Gemstar? I don't recall if that protagonist ever had a fixed gender, though. That may even have been part of the point. Then again, that's also an unfinished game, so, WELP!
Yes, that was our intent in writing that. The protagonist can be any gender you want them to be. It's also our intent to y'know, finish that. So you can date all the space cuties. D<

It's not on this website that I know of, but Romance Detective was a very short little Visual Novel that might interest you. :) It only takes one sitting to play all the endings. I feel like there's something else on the tip of my tongue that isn't coming to my brain. But I might also be thinking of a webcomic. n.n'

Romance Detective is an absolute delight :D Such a cute little game :DDDDDD
Pages: first prev 12 last