NEED HELP MAKING A GAME!

Pages: first prev 12 last
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
author=Valor
Oh... well ok i suppose... but what would i do after that?

Make a game.

Actually, no, don't try making a game. What you might want to consider is make a testbed project. A place where you can mess around with the various functions the engine has, and just go wild to see what works, and what doesn't.

*Edit: Added quote because PAGE SNIPE!
Ok... i guess ill try that... but i still have tons of time on my hands, so id still like an easy programming guide
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
author=Valor
Ok... i guess ill try that... but i still have tons of time on my hands, so id still like an easy programming guide

I mentioned a few posts back about a series of articles aimed for beginners. I'll re-post for the sake of helpfulness.

author=Marrend
However, as far as programming tutorials for beginners go, Trihan's "Slip Into Ruby" series of articles comes to mind.

*Edit: They should be able to be found under Articles->Programming and Mathematics, or via Trihan's articles.
author=Marrend
author=Valor
I mentioned a few posts back about a series of articles aimed for beginners. I'll re-post for the sake of helpfulness.

author=Marrend
However, as far as programming tutorials for beginners go, Trihan's "Slip Into Ruby" series of articles comes to mind.

*Edit: They should be able to be found under Articles->Programming and Mathematics, or via Trihan's articles.

Oops! so sorry, i didnt see that. i must have overlooked it, thanks!
Pages: first prev 12 last