JUST DO IT! - ANTI-PROCRASTINATION INITIATIVE

@Cap_H: Love those old school graphics. Very unique looking, and the layout is really cool.

___

I am done with goal 4. Things have been really busy for me lately, but it's finally done. I found a script for a crafting system and set it up so the player can break down every item they find, and craft new things from them. Will post a couple screen shots when I'm next at my laptop.

Edit: Finally got some screenshots.

Top: The crafting menu.
Bottom: The break down menu, where you break down components (e.g., that bottle full of water can be "emptied" through the break down menu, allowing the player to store other liquids in it).

Well, I finished all of my goals for the week.

I have decided to change my goal to "Setting up a new battle system" The one i was using wasnt supported and the one i recently found has everything that I need
NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
Updated! Your goals and Successes have been added to the OP. Good work!

And congratulations, Gredge109! That's your fourth goal, and you've triumphed over procrastination. I was and am very impressed by all the work you've done over the course of this event, and you should be proud of your achievements. Keep it up!
Here is my last achievement for this event.

Goal 8 done:

It is working now :) I like this new battle system better. It isnt too slow so that the player doesnt loses interests. I can even transform and summon.
LouisCyphre
can't make a bad game if you don't finish any games
So I corrupted my game and had to backroll to a month-old backup. I -also- get to remake every non-script element of the game from scrap.

A productive evening!
Phew, after a very long while, I managed to get a review done! Now I just have to wait for it to be approved
I guess my goal to complete Arcadia at Night is done? I'm not terribly pleased with the shortness of it, but there's only so much non-Arcadia-based news I can create while still making sense and being entertaining. I'd add Arcadia-based news, but that'd go against the rules of the segments. (Certain news pieces go in certain places.)
Edit: I guess I'll work on some line art and coloring for a picture I need to go done. I really want to keep working on AaN, but I really have no ideas. Merf.
author=NeverSilent
And congratulations, Gredge109! That's your fourth goal, and you've triumphed over procrastination. I was and am very impressed by all the work you've done over the course of this event, and you should be proud of your achievements. Keep it up!

Thank you! It's been... busy. Thanks for the encouragement!

For my fifth goal, I've been working on another project:

A side-scrolling RPG of sorts with some platforming and Metroidvania elements, using a gameboy palette.

Today, I remade all of the tile sets for the project, and I have been re-doing a lot of the animations for several characters. It's coming together nicely, but I'm not too happy with a lot of my characters. They look fine, I just wish they were... taller? Slightly bigger? For VX Ace.

Not sure how to do that, but for my next goal, I'm going to try and finish the very first area of the game. I'll post some screen shots when I've gotten that far.
Goal #1 COMPLETE : Write one complete set of support conversations for VE
Issued : 06/12/2016. Completed : 06/18/2016
Goal #2 COMPLETE : Try and start-to-finish this complicated defense chapter by the end of the week. Keyword is Try :3
Issued : 06/18/2016. Completed : 06/24/2016
Goal #3 FAILED : Finish this defense chapter.
Issued : 06/24/2016. Incomplete due to IRL interruptions.
Goal #4 COMPLETE : Finish this defense chapter.
Issued : 07/06/2016. Completed : 07/14/2016
Goal #5 COMPLETE : Write and upload a review.
Issued : 07/14/2016. Completed : 07/20/2016

Done! Basically, you leave town and reenter and the bargain shops are randomized. I think I want to do more with it because it's kinda plain right now, but I don't know what I'd do with it.
NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
Impressive! That's a whole lot of completed goals right there. And I get to say congratulations to no less than four participants at once: TsunamiJurai, El_WaKa, Dyhalto and Gourd_Clae, you all have finished your fourth goal in time and proven to be Anti-Procrastination Pros! I hope your achievements over the course of this event will inspire you to continue being productive.

@LouisCyphre:
Oh no, that really sucks. I'm sorry to hear this has happened to you. Hopefully you'll be able to recover some parts of what you lost. But please don't let this discourage you. You've managed to create this work once - you can do it again! Best of luck!

@El_WaKa:
Well done. I've already counted this as a success for you. But since it's not visible to the publc yet, just as a formality, can you post some evidence such as a small screenshot of your submissions section to prove you have indeed submitted a review? Thanks.
Seiromem
I would have more makerscore If I did things.
Yeah, I can only focus on one thing at a time, unfortunately.

So, new "goals" wrapped into one.

-Finish writing next Highlander's Realm post
-Finish W6 level
-Relax

While that third bit my not be in the spirit of the event, it's an essential step! Don't forget to relax between goals, guys! It'll help keep you from running dry!
NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
author=Seiromem
Don't forget to relax between goals, guys! It'll help keep you from running dry!

Aremen to that. And ogod luck with your goals, Seiromem!
author=NeverSilent
@El_WaKa:
Well done. I've already counted this as a success for you. But since it's not visible to the publc yet, just as a formality, can you post some evidence such as a small screenshot of your submissions section to prove you have indeed submitted a review? Thanks.

Hm... Does this works?

-huff puff- I've done it! I've stayed up way too late, but I've done it! I got some major help from a friend design-wise, and I'm really happy with the way it came out. the picture's a tad too big to put in a 'hide' box, so here's the link to it: Butters and Agrin
NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
@El_WaKa:
Yep, that's perfect. Thank you. And saw your review has been accepted by now, too, so everything is fine. Well done.

@Fruebis:
Congratulations! You've done it! That's your fourth goal completed. While I had hoped that it wouldn't come to situations where people have to do the bulk of the work at the last minute, I'm nevertheless very impressed with the dedication you've shown over the course of the event, even when you found it difficult to set your mind to things. Very well done. I hope you'll keep up the good work. (But don't forget to sleep from time to time.)
Okay.

Review one game.
Open RPGmaker, write 80 lines of events a day.
I can't not, not write events on a day.
I must do at least 80 lines a day...