This is a test.

A what?

A test.

A what?

A test.

Oh! A test!
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Nope, it's just this thread. Everything else updates when posted.
We're looking into hiding some threads from the newest posts area, but I'm not sure that that's being done right now. Lemme check.
Since a lot of people complained about mafia and game threads showing up in the Latest Posts feed, we decided to try and get together a tag or something that hides certain threads from it. Anky or YM might be testing some stuff based on that and using this thread to do so.
If you hit the "Read More" button below the posts, they do show up on the full posts list, though. Might need to let them know that.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Thank goodness. I thought I was going nuts, or that my computer was.
I can see why that would be disconcerting, yes. ^.^
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
author=Liberty
Since a lot of people complained about mafia and game threads showing up in the Latest Posts feed, we decided to try and get together a tag or something that hides certain threads from it. Anky or YM might be testing some stuff based on that and using this thread to do so.

game has no purpose anymore. everyone go home

---

author=psy_wombats
#lynch Kloe@Kloe: I think you're chaos because you're dancing around giving your alignment. You were worried about "millers" before on D1 when Liberty brought it up -- are you neutral? If so I think there are better leads for today. Or even if you're Humility. I'm not convinced Humility is law-aligned or just tied into specifically LockeZ's lose condition.

@LockeZ: re: your lose condition... Well, it's a lose condition, not a win condition. I think the "good guys" thing isn't much a tell, but I don't think the inverse is your win condition. As in, I don't think killing all chaos (or humility?) leads you to win the game.

@Zeuzio: Frogge said he didn't know his alignment or something like that? Maybe that makes him "patience" haha -- wait and see what your alignment is.

@Frogge: I'm starting to wonder about your PM wording. "Requisite" would mean that Kloe /has/ to win in order for you to win. I originally assumed she had to be chaos/humility/neutral because those win conditions were essentially your conditions. But assuming chaos/humility/neutral all have different win conditions, Kloe winning wouldn't strictly be required for you to win. For instance, if she was neutral and lost, but chaos and humility both won and none of the other factions did. You'd still win. Can you reread your role and investigation PMs to see if that holds up? Because I don't see how her win could possible be "requisite."

psy_wombats has fallen victim to a mole! psy_wombats did NOT throw his teammate under the bus with this post!

author=Archeia_Nessiah
author=Liberty
Then again, I know I have a partner, but I don't know who they are, so maybe you're in the same boat? Of course, if that were the case you probably should be with-holding your judgement.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure factions should have chats with people of their same faction? Considering we have an empathetic demon that scans people to see if they're talking outside the thread. Unless you're saying that for some reason your role makes you a solo.

Nessiah has fallen victim to a demon holding a magnifying glass! Nessiah and Liberty do NOT share an alignment!
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
A place amongst the stars
A time unknown

From perspective of God's armies, he had appeared like specter, simply stepping out from behind a shadow in space. Few had noticed his quiet entrance onto the war's stage, but that lack of impression did not last. An inferno that had incinerated countless loyal to YHWH, a rainstorm that had brought relief to worlds scorched by His cause. His power and influence became unfathomable. Some whispered that he would one day sit on YHWH's throne, and those whispers soon grew to a loud chorus.

Such a thing would not be allowed to pass. An alliance of YHWH's servants and Lucifer's generals was formed. In a place devoid of light and sound, the maelstrom was cornered and extinguished. But those that responsible never did rest easy, as he left behind two reminders that he had existed: Scars, laid upon each of those who had meant him harm, and an engraved stone.

It said this.

"Death's vastness holds no peace. I come at the end of the long road. Neither human, nor devil... all bends to my will."

Who can say if he would ever return. But his destruction, temporary or not, would cause echoes that would reverberate across time and space, far off into the future, and into the distant past as well...

PianoTM, who was the Demifiend, Neutral-aligned Fiend Investigator, Neutral, was killed N2.

Fiend Investigator: Capable of investigating one player every night and will be told at what point in the game their ability becomes the most essential.

It is now D3. Deadline is Thursday at 7:00 PM PST. I'll add a countdown later. With 11 alive, it takes six votes to lynch.
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
This game is going by pretty fast. O-o

did pianotm use his power at all, or was it just private information?
Kloe said Libery lied once before getting killed from the game.
Yellow Magic also pointed out Libby's lie.
Libby has the capacity to throw her teammates under the bus.

#Lynch Liberty
Also I can't believe Demifiend died...
author=Archeia_Nessiah
Yellow Magic also pointed out Libby's lie.

Just to clarify he mentioned something about it being very obvious and how we're not catching it (I didn't either since I'm bad at reading) but I wanted to put this out as clarification as to what I meant.
@Frogge: Any results? Please tell me you investigated Liberty or YM.
@Frogge: Yes, please.

@Nessy: Right, being both of them couldn't possibly be lying. Oh... wait, yeah they could. >.>
Also, with piano gone, there goes half our posts in this thread. :/
@Liberty: who'd you use your power on last night?
Used it on piano, Kloe and you.

Did you or Kloe get your powers blocked?
Oh, with piano dying, did that mean my power fell through if he shared an alignment with one of you and didn't block or would it have blocked? I need to PM Cave again. >.<;