[MAFIA] ANIME WAIFU BATTLE ROYALE! =+= FINISHED =+=

Kloe
I lost my arms in a tragic chibi accident
And oh wow, thanks for telling us that Trihan, nobody go in the Orange Zone tonight!!
Sounds like everything is zone based like we originally thought. #sacrifice lrog since he's likely the sk.

One thing that's bugging me though. It makes sense for lockez to reveal that the bear was his doing, but why reveal they are counterclockwise bears at this stage? With the nature of this game you could have potentially taking out even more people with those, which in turn would have only helped your win condition.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
If Blobofgoo is right about why there were no night kills by the SK last night, it seems like the serial killer is probably either in lime, green, or gray.

Where did Kloe say she was in gray? I don't see it.
Kloe
Under where Trihan said "What's up with the person in gray" I explained why I was in gray, I didn't go "HI I'M IN GRAY"

It's THIS post and the one under it
Blobofgoo
Legs are a burden. Return to snek.
SK could also be in Orange. I don't think they can hit their partner but I'm not sure.

And of course if someone moved the SK then nothing even matters.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
author=demonlord5000
One thing that's bugging me though. It makes sense for lockez to reveal that the bear was his doing, but why reveal they are counterclockwise bears at this stage? With the nature of this game you could have potentially taking out even more people with those, which in turn would have only helped your win condition.
It's such an obvious lie. I mean, no one would actually fall for it. I must have been lying.

In fact, it's so obvious, that why would I even tell such an obvious lie? I must be trying to trick you into thinking it's a lie by making it so obvious. I must have actually been telling the truth.

But then, why draw attention to that and point it out? The two paragraphs above undo my original intention and make it obvious to everyone. So, that intention must be a lie.

But again, that's too obvious. Why even make such a post undermining my own attempt, unless it was reverse psychology?
Kloe
I'm so confused right now...
Blobofgoo
Legs are a burden. Return to snek.
They're actually clockwise bears
LockeZ
If a crate full of counter-clockwise bears leaves the red zone at 2:13 AM Central Time on day two going 30 MPH, and a crate full of clockwise antibears leaves the blue zone at 1:18 PM Eastern Time on day two going 18 MPH, how long until the matter and antimatter converge and cause a cascade nuclear reaction?

I actually had that same thought blob, but I didn't want to voice it in case it killed off some of the competition.
Frogge
I wanna marry ALL the boys!! And Donna is a meanc
Things you don't get to say in a normal mafia game: ''Oh ya, I was the one who shot this player/dropped a bomb and killed this player/summoned a bear to kill this player''
NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
author=Kloe
So right, we literally know how everything went last night, bar some movements and what on earth the Serial Killer was doing.

That's great, right?

No, that actually sucks. Because not only do we hardly have any clue on our primary target now, but the explanations on who planted the mine and the bears give us literally no advantage in our hunt for the SK either. There is no reason why the people who used those items cannot also be the SK themselves, assuming they are telling the truth to begin with.

The only one who is more or less in the clear now is Blobofgoo. If his claim that he shot pianotm is indeed true, then it's extremely unlikely he's the SK, since there would have been no reason for him not to nightkill someone when he was in a zone full of other players. Unless Blobofgoo is pulling a really clever gambit here and deliberately didn't kill anyone in order to confuse us, I'm willing to assume he's not the SK.

Which brings me to the next point: Since apparently, we're looking for people who are alone in their zones now due to the lack of a nightkill, I'll go ahead right away and say that I'm the person who is currently in the green zone. The reason I feel comfortable telling you all this is because on day 1, I was also alone in my zone (purple). However, during the night before, there actually was a nightkill, assuming we still consider TungerManU's death to have been just that. So that pretty much rules me out as the culprit.
If I were the SK, I'd have nothing to gain from giving any information on my position away, and nothing would stop me from simply claiming I were in the blue zone at the moment, which would be really hard to disprove. The only reason I'm doing this is because I have an interest in narrowing down the options on who and where the SK is, too.
Trihan
"It's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly...timey wimey...stuff."
Note that I'm not taking LockeZ's counterclockwise bears at face value, but avoiding orange seems like it'd be a good idea regardless. And pink, just in case they're clockwise bears. The other option is that they're just bears, but avoiding those zones doesn't make a difference in that case so I'm going to do it anyway.

Thanks for filling in your location NeverSilent, that'll help if I do another "Where the hell is everyone?" list.
LockeZ
OK, well Kloe is definitely alone, and shared that she was alone before Blobofgoo shared his theory that the SK is probably alone right now. I feel like the SK should've known better than to share that they're alone, though, if that's really the reason why they didn't kill anyone. So for Kloe to be the SK she would also have to be an idiot.

#cancel
#sacrifice Kloe
Kloe
Well I might be an idiot but I'm not the SK, I went to Gray because I wanted to, I would have happily shared my location before or after Blob's theory because I don't have anything to hide.
Kloe
And for your reasoning, why not sacrifice any of the other people we know to be alone right now?!
LockeZ
"Any of the other people"? It's only you and NeverSilent. Both of you claimed to be alone on day 1; neither claim is verifiable. The only difference between the two of you is that you mentioned you were alone today before realizing it was dangerous to do so, and he did it afterwards.

There's a third person who ended up alone today, but we don't know who.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
I kind of agree with Kloe.

Based on LockeZ's sac votes yesterday, it seems like he's voting exclusively to be contrarian and that it has nothing to do with trying to track down the SK. Perhaps an explanation as to why Kloe being alone makes her the SK is in order? Something beyond, "there was no NK and she's alone."

There was an NK on night 0 also and the survivors in the zone were Irog, Bart_Sol, and Natook. We should also consider the possibility that getting dragged into blue zone prevented Irog from using his ability, somehow. It's probably best to mark Irog off the list and if he turns out to not be SK, then move on to the next one. Seriously, only two people at most can finish this game. Instead of focusing on being contrarian, it's probably in your better interest to just kill people as quickly as you can.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
There's no time to discriminate. Hate every motherfucker that gets in your way!

oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
Piano makes a good point.