[MAFIA] ANIME WAIFU BATTLE ROYALE! =+= FINISHED =+=

IIRC the cornucopia isn't the only source of items. Also, I'm not really too interested in whoever owns the bear and the landmine, because killing each other off is kind of part of the gameplan. The dumb part is that Jeroen and Natook dying is helpful to everyone despite the fact that they're not SK.
Kloe
I lost my arms in a tragic chibi accident
I don't think anyone OWNS the bear, though a pet bear would be awesome! :D
Frogge
I wanna marry ALL the boys!! And Donna is a meanc
the last time patrons gave an item, we all saw it on chat
If there's a bear in a random zone that randomly attacks people, please sacrifice me because /come on/
Frogge
I wanna marry ALL the boys!! And Donna is a meanc
the bear sounds like it's running free and killing everyone

anyway, psy makes a good point. the really weird part is that it seems we didn't have a sk kill tonight, unless bear is controlled by sk, or if it's a codename
Kloe
Or maybe there is no Serial Killer... Tung died of Unknown causes and Bears and Explosions and sacrfices killed the others, other than Libs' possible lie about a Serial Killer, do we actually have any proof that there is one?
What if Libby-Katt is actually the serial killer and we're all just sheep in her pen?

Bunny girls and angry bears don't mix.

Holding off for a bit, but it looks like it might be poor Irog.
Trihan
"It's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly...timey wimey...stuff."
The thing is, given the nature of the game and the fact that (as far as I know) the rest of us win if we're one of the last two alive, it doesn't actually matter if Libby's leading us all a merry dance about there being a serial killer at all. Either there is one and we all benefit from getting rid as soon as possible, or there isn't and we just continue the game as if there had been and we'd killed them.
Yeah. I really really dislike that there's no penalty for mislynching because it just makes everything RNG-based. I don't see any problem with #lynch lrog because it'll give us info in addition to getting rid of another competitor. I'm still also cool with killing Zeuzio, Hex, or anyone currently in a zone by themselves.
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
Welp. I woke up to my partner dead. All I can say is that we were traveling from orange to aqaua, and there was an explosion next to me, resulting in Jeroen's death. I don't know who the other person in aqua is.
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
I don't know much else, either. However, anyone can ask me question, if they wish.
Trihan
All I'm willing to reveal right now is that I'm not one of the people in blue.
Trihan
Huh, just noticed that there's someone in grey. What's up with that?
Kloe
I figured it was the safest place to be, and it seems like a nice place to be! :D

Also awww, poor Odd... he's been widowed by Jero...
Trihan
Ah, didn't think you could actually choose to move to grey, I figured that was just where we started initially. I guess it makes sense that you can go back there, though.
Blobofgoo
Legs are a burden. Return to snek.
I shot piano in the leg with an item. Not really for the wound affect, I just wanted to know someone who was in my zone (it identifies who I shot)and how the SK kill might work. It did have a 50% chance to miss, but it didn't miss. It just never had killing power to begin with.

With how this ability works, I wouldn't be at all surprised if it works the same way as the SK kill. Basically it was specify a place to move to > Use Item.

I never specified a person to shoot. It was just RNG to anyone that was in blue other than myself. I think the SK does the same. They do not know where we move and are zone limited. What most likely happened last night was they moved to a zone where no one else moved and tried to make a kill.
Kloe
Hmmm, that's really interesting actually...

Welp, at least we know that now!
Kloe
It also explains why the serial killer didn't kill last night, among other things...
Well that's quite cool!

So, umm... I'll stay with sacrificing Irog? I don't think there's any more info to go on...
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
I like Blobofgoo's theory about the serial killer.

Also, I obtained and used a radio which I was able to use to choose from one of three crates to air-drop on a target zone. Because I wasn't sure how many other people were in the same zone with me, I picked the offensive choice: Crate Full Of Counterclockwise Bears.
Kloe
I think you killed Natook with that... welp.

Now we know how everything last night occured, that's great! :D
No more mysterys! They're all solved!