[MAFIA] YS MAFIA (GAME OVER)

If IF hammers the game is /over/. This is LYLO. That's why I'm getting desperate.
https://rpgmaker.net/forums/topics/22992/?post=820296#post820296
author=Cap_H
The rest of town woke up alerted. Two days and they didn't manage to hang a single follower of Galbalan. They sat down at Margo's for what could be their last day.

There's not only one scum or this wouldn't be LYLO.
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
#lynch Psy_Wombats
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
Sorry, I wasn't around again. Psy was lynched, he was...
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
...this took a while...
Psy was a town
Sister Nell and Garland almost stopped to pretend, when they helped Cynthia feed monsters with ol' poor Gardner. It was a fast action. Gardner defended himself but it was too late as half of his body had disappeared in stomachs.
Cynthia realized too late that she helped them to kill an innocent. She found out when Sister Nell aka Dularn sliced her throat open. Spilling blood all over the place, she fell from the wall next to remains of Gardner's body.
Adol was more aware of the Followers and defended himself fericiously. He managed to inflict a heavy wound to Garland, when he cut off his arm. Dularn, seeing her mentor in danger used all her power to push Adol back. He was exhausted and when Garland returned to the fight, they easily cornered him. Bishop casted sleep on him.
Later on, they killed Margo and all remaining citizens. Then they set Redmont on fire. With Adol's unconsious body on board, they crossed the sea to Genos. He was the ultimate sacrifice needed to wake up the ancient, their master, Galbalan.
The town was defeated.

Ozzy and InfectionFiles were
Followers of Galbalan
They win, also.

Psy was lynched.
You're Gardner, an ol' good lad, who is usually watching over the town's entrance. You're a father-like character, who always took care of Elena and Chester. Uncorrupted in your heart you wait on your spot for travellers to come and to welcome the with a piece of advice.
You used to be a competent fighter, but now you're old and can't hope to defend the people of Redmont against a mean mercenary or vicious monsters on your own.
You're a vanilla town.
You win if all Followers of Galbalan are dead.

YM was killed.
Your husband, Adonis, is a local blacksmith. And you, Cynthia, are helping him with the business. You sell other things like healing herbs too. You're angry that someone even suspects you to be one of the heretics.
You're a straight-forward, strong and competent. Without you, Adonis would probably make weapons for that prick count and wouldn't be able to keep his workshop.
You're a vanilla town.

Ebeth was killed.
You're Adol Christin, a legendary hero and the saviour of Esteria and Ys. You came to Redmont with your friend Dogi. A gypsy fortune teller told you so. But you don't spend time together, you're too busy in local mines. Miners to save and monsters to kill.
You're not a talkative chap and when you decide to talk, it's usually something awkward. As a hero, you're not afraid to take the law in your hands.
You're a town vigilante (1-shot). Send me a pm at any time to slay another player with your big sword.

Ozzy and IF win the game.
You're Bishop Nikolas Garland. You used to be a priest in Redmont before Father Pierre. Now you're focused on relations between Count McGuire and people of Redmont. Everybody likes you and nobody knows, that you're the mastermind behind all that evil. You like power, that is easy to admit. And corrupted by it, you serve Galbalan. You're doing everything to please your lord.
But people know you as a very calm and patient person. They trust you and you're happy to help them in their search of criminals.
You're a mafia godfather. If a cop investigates you, you'll be viewed as town
You win, if all villagers are dead.

Everyone in town knows you as Sister Nell and nobody suspects your second identity, which is an evil sorceror Dularn. Fools don't even recognise that Dularn isn't man. You secretely love Bishop Garland, who saved you once, and that is the reason you started to worship Galbalan. You helped with the slaughter of the Genos village, summoning dead from their graves.
You're an elusive shadow, following everyone around the town. You're always talking with a kind smile, like an older sister or mother. You seem to worry about everyone all the time. You being a corrupted villain is the gratest twist.
You're a mafia tracker. Every night, you can follow one of the other players to find out if the visit someone.
You win, if all villagers are dead.

Discord chat/Graveyard

Thanks for playing.
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
Yay we won IF! XD

Mighty close call, I knew that the last day was going to be the toughest one and a tough day it was.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
I got my miller ass killed day 1 before anyone could even investigate me and cause confusion, so don't blame me.

Edit: ...I can totally see why psy_wombats thought he was a generic unnamed NPC.
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
IF and I were very lucky that town didn't get onto us sooner. I am not a very good scum player and YM siding with my vote on psy was the luckiest thing that ever happened to me on RMN.
Ebeth
always up for cute art and spicy gay romance
I played really poorly this game :/ my intuition was all wrong constantly. I think I'm rusty from not playing for so long.

Also I continue to be really good at catching "slip ups" that mean absolutely nothing and end up hurting town.

Anyway Congrats Mafia!
InfectionFiles
author=OzzyTheOne
Yay we won IF! XD

Mighty close call, I knew that the last day was going to be the toughest one and a tough day it was.
Yesssss! It was a great game!

I was of course scared and excited when I saw I drew scum, and there was a lot of luck on our side, that's for sure. Couldn't have done it though without you, Ozzy!
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Man, I would have nailed IF for that bait lynch on YM. He was confirmed scum to me the second he did that. It made me wish I was playing. If for nothing else but to let a scum have it for being so obvious.
InfectionFiles
author=pianotm
Man, I would have nailed IF for that bait lynch on YM. He was confirmed scum to me the second he did that. It made me wish I was playing. If for nothing else but to let a scum have it for being so obvious.
Haha, I bet you would! What's funny, is that really wasn't my intention. I was so tired at the start of that day that I didn't even think about the 3 to hammer. It was very shortly after hitting submit did i start freaking out at what I had done. Aaand basically went quiet.

Dammit what kind of game has a character named "Gardner". Sorry LockeZ.

@Ozzy/IF: Yeah you guys did pretty well. IF in particular you weren't on my radar until that giveaway vote at the end.

@Cave: Haha what exactly were you doing? Trying to look as scummy as possible to dodge nightkills?

@YM: Come on, maan
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Nah, I was a miller. I was the best townie to kill day 1.
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
Ugh, I made some of the worst decisions of my life this time around.

orz

Well played, IF, and Ozzy.

(PS: Yellow Magic ignores whole game, comes in at the end and trips over finish line right after Psy identifies what's going on. Priceless.)
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
I would probably try to chat more as town. I think that Ozzy and IF would be an easier target with more comments around. The thing is that scum needs to fabricate every single comment and read, but this was a game without real investigation (except for Psy). D3 was quite dramatic for that matter.
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
Yes, PSY, you were very impressive! I was rootin for you after I murdered day 2!
InfectionFiles
Thanks everyone, my first win as scum, and my first game not to die! lol

Y'all made it pretty easy most of the time. The whole blood feud between Hexa and Cave was amazing. I think towards the end our biggest regret was not night killing Psy on night 2. It ended up working out but that was some stress I think Ozzy and myself could have avoided. xD Who knows how it would of went then, though.
InfectionFiles
author=Hexatona
Yes, PSY, you were very impressive! I was rootin for you after I murdered day 2!
Seconded! Psy is scary af (and sorry, can't say I was rooting for you)