[MAFIA] THE EXORCISM OF MAFIAVILLE (GAME OVER)

unless we're killing cave idk if trying to confirming he's the vessel was the best idea, ebeth >.<
Ebeth
always up for cute art and spicy gay romance
I'm not trying to confirm if Cave is the vessel, I'm trying to understand Ozzys targeting of him.
Ebeth
I'm thinking Cave is not the vessel but is linked with another player who can force Cave to post things they want.
Hmmm, I suppose that makes sense when you consider his drunken rnat XD
Ebeth
It could just be his drunken alter ego EVAC but the mouthpiece thing made me wonder, it's a mechanic I've seen in mafia games before.
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
So wait, I'm alive?
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
author=psy_wombats
Will reread later, but @Ozzy: What's your win condition?

My win condition is to get rid of all the dangers to town.

author=Ebeth
I believe Oz is legit. The info given about his role seems too detailed and explains how the game works too well for it to be something he made up imo. Plus Pianos comment was only confirming that there was in fact scum and town in the game- not that there was ONLY scum and town. Lynching the vessel seems to be a way for town to block a potential scum win but if I had to guess the vessel is probably neutral and just wants to survive the entire game.

Oz, is part of your vendetta against Cave is that you thought his Pazuzu comments meant he was the vessel?

Also Piano seems to have missed my vote from way back so I'll place it again.

#Lynch Shinan

Well, I found his pazuzu play very odd and assuming that the vessel wants to be found by scum, roleplaying as a cultist for some obscure deity seemes like a card someone would pull to get the attention of actual cultists/scum.

Don't forget people, based on how my lose condition is worded, I am not sure if it is game over for me or the entire town if scum finds the vessel, but considering how scum needs to have a hold of the vessel for an entire day, i think it might indeed be a town game over if the vessel is found by the enemy.
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
I reread Day 1. He was all over the place, pointing especially at Ozzy. Not sure if he *wasn't* pointing at anyone in particular: but I've gotta go with my gut.

#lynch Cap_H
Ebeth
@Ozzy

Vanilla towns win condition is the same as well. This seems to imply that there is more than one threat to the town.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
With ten alive, it takes six to hammer.

OzzyTheOne (2): psy_wombats, CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
shinan (2): LockeZ, Ebeth
Cap_H (1): Dudesoft
author=OzzyTheOne
Well, I found his pazuzu play very odd and assuming that the vessel wants to be found by scum, roleplaying as a cultist for some obscure deity seemes like a card someone would pull to get the attention of actual cultists/scum.

I think the vessel is town aligned. Since if found by the werewolves the werewolves win (so it doesn't want to be found). It is also possible that the vessel doesn't know they're the vessel (like a secret role thing). The hunter tries to eliminate the vessel before the werewolves get to it. And if the vessel is down the way the wolves win is by outnumbering the townspeople just like regular.

It's probably just an additional win condition.
Ebeth
Whomever (Psy, Cave) is still voting for Ozzy should remove your votes and vote for someone else.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
author=LockeZ
author=Cap_H
author=pianotm
Nope. Town and scum.
Where was this?

Page 1
#cancel

Ozzy what do you mean by the vessel *wants* to be fused with the destiny spirit? That would make it sound like they're neutral, not you.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
none of this makes sense with regards to my role
author=Ebeth
Whomever (Psy, Cave) is still voting for Ozzy should remove your votes and vote for someone else.

And not cap preferrably :/ This is his normal town behavior so people voting for him are being silly.

author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK

Er, like you mean ozzy is lying? O.o
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
author=psy_wombats
#cancelOzzy what do you mean by the vessel *wants* to be fused with the destiny spirit? That would make it sound like they're neutral, not you.

I'm not sure if the vessel really wants to be found, but my flavour makes it sound like it really wants to be found. So I just assume that the vessel want's to be possessed/found by scum, but can't simply say "I'm the vessel" cause that would lead them to be lynched or killed by me.
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK

So you admit to having a role?
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking

while i doubt ozzy's ability to make up a lie like this (by himself) it doesn't really jive with what i know of my role, which, ive said enough, for no reason, that i might as well spill it since scum already probably have some idea...

i am the mouth of pazuzu.
here is how it works.
i'm in communication with the eye of pazuzu, and pazuzu. sort of. pazuzu (through piano. I don't know their identities) sends me their actions. I submit them. The eye and I are in a mason doc together. the eye of pazuzu gets the results of pazuzu's actions, and pazuzu doesn't see them. I then report the actions back here, since neither the eye nor I know who pazuzu is. so the whole idea is that the actions are submitted to me, given to the eye, results given back to me, reported back here. if I get killed the eye has no idea what pazuzu's actions mean, if the eye dies we don't know the results of certain actions.

except, pazuzu can also tell me what they want to say. whoever is pazuzu you are fucking dumb*** dude sorry!!!!!!! I didn't want to do anything but report the results in code but I keep getting told to spread the word of pazuzu. like.

i got paranoid last night that my role PM was just lying to me because, although my role pm says I am town, we are currently in a game with exorcism flavor and i am the mouth of PAZUZU. also i cannot pin down who the other pazuzu people are. there's nothing that says we can't signal each other but nobody is. uh. doing anything. so I am starting to have doubts that they are even in the game. or are even. the same alignment as me.

anyway, the reason I said pazuzu's opinion differs regarding shinan is that the action was a cop investigation on him and the result was town.