OFFICIAL IGMC 2017 TAKING PART THREAD (BETTER THAN REVIVER) EXTRAVAGANZA 2,000,000

Pages: first prev 123 last
I don't think kentona made a game and he's the only one with Maker Score even close to yours.

Since Maker Score is actually actually a reward for participating with the community (since that's what keeps a site going) you can tell who the "old guard" are and thus the most likely to have the long term relationships and interactions that lead to friendly ribbing like that. : )

Er, maybe I'll just go with "lucky guess" instead!
author=Anaryu
I don't think kentona made a game

?? Have you forgotten about Hero's Realm?
author=eplipswich
author=Anaryu
I don't think kentona made a game
?? Have you forgotten about Hero's Realm?

For the contest Liberty was referencing (that this thread is about.)

Kentona has made a bunch of games otherwise, yes. :)
You'd be surprised MS-wise. There's a fair few 'newer' peeps who have made a lot of great-rated games and taken part in a lot of events (the review events are a goldmine!), meaning lots of MS. XD
https://itch.io/jam/igmc2017/results/judges-choice
Keep your eyes on this page for the results guys!

That said, the People's Choice are up and the top 5 winners for that were:
- Quidget the Wonderweiner
- Paletta
- Darkness of Hope: The Pocketwatch
- Moop
- Journey to the East
Sweet, does that mean judging is almost done?

I'm honestly not surprised Quidget won People's Choice. :)
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
I'm rooting for the games that are here on RMN!

Support!
author=InfectionFiles

Support!

Need to get that Quidget game to post here, they don't know the popular place to share games! (RPGMaker ones in particular.)
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
author=Anaryu
author=InfectionFiles

Support!
Need to get that Quidget game to post here, they don't know the popular place to share games! (RPGMaker ones in particular.)

I wish every rpg maker game came through here! And hopefully more people will continually host their games here rather than just forum based sites. It may be easier for them, but free game pages are just unbeatable.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
Quidget looks very good and polished indeed. They should make a page for some free love.

I'm rooting for locals too!
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
I should make a gamepage of my entry before the hype for IGMC dies down, but it's only a demo ._.
Doesn't matter. Make a paaaage! (\°O°/)
*tentacles Ozzy and throws a Schnitzel at him*
Meh, it's kinda tedious to make a game page, I prefer putting it off now that the excitement of being done is past.
watermark
Got me my shiny new MZ
The really amazing thing Quidget managed to pull off is that it’s a game with strong sexual references, and its related full game Penininja, which Quidget unabashedly markets, is an adult game. Normally you would think a game like this is flirting dangerously with disqualification.

Making our entry we were always worried whether something would offend the judges or cause us to get axed. And we would take it out. Quidget seemed to walk that tightrope well. I think Quidget will always be a comparison yardstick on how much you can get away with if done intelligently and tastefully.
For the record, any game from the IGMC that is on RMN will get a review from me, so it's worth it to put them up here. Just let me know when you do via PM. ;p
watermark
Got me my shiny new MZ
author=Liberty
For the record, any game from the IGMC that is on RMN will get a review from me, so it's worth it to put them up here. Just let me know when you do via PM. ;p

Thanks! That's awesome of you! We would definitely like a review. But I think since the contest is over now anyway, we would like to fix the game up first before we ask for a review. Will be sure to PM you then!
I probably should have pointed out that the reviews will be based on the IGMC versions, since I'll be using the notes from them to write it. Otherwise I'd be spending forever on writing reviews by having to replay games I've already played. XD
Pages: first prev 123 last