SECRET SANTA 2017 {SIGN UP}

Red_Nova
Sir Redd of Novus: He who made Prayer of the Faithless that one time, and that was pretty dang rad! :D
And Secret Santas will remain secret forever...
I am ready to spill the beansss!
Ummm, does everyone want to go ahead and reveal their gift-ees?
Chill guys. I got dis.

Santa > Gifted
Liberty > kory_toombs
Frogge > zds
Suzy_cheesedreams > dyhalto
Zephire98 > Red_nova
orocii > Liberty
dyhalto > Hexatona
pianotm > salurion
Cap_H > PineBox
Seiromem > Healy
Mirak > Gourd_clae
Little Wing Guy > psy_wombats
kory_toombs > Marrend
Marren > Archeia_Nessiah
Muffle > Kanatakkun
salurion > bic_farmer
Healy > Frogge
Hexatona > Suzy_cheesedreams
Archeia_Nessiah > Little Wing Guy
psy_wombats > Zakariya
Zakariya > Mirak
Santa's Elf > Cap_H
KrimsonKatt > Seiromem
Caz > KrimsonKatt
Red_Nova > Zeuzio
PineBox > Shinan
zds > Muffle
Shinan > pianotm
Gourd_clae > Caz
Zeuzio > orochii
bic_farmer > Zephire98
Ah, so it's Suzy who I have to thank for the cool ass map.
Thanks, Suzy. May your dreams be filled with cheese.
You're welcome, Dyhalto! Really glad you liked it, considering I stuffed up some of the geography XD

& Thanks, Hexatona. I had a feeling it was you or Kloe.
SunflowerGames
The most beautiful user on RMN!

Thanks Liberty. I think you were me Secret Santa many many many years ago too...
I think this goes down as my 5th Secret Santa in a row now.
Hard to keep track of all of them now.

I hope Marrend doesn't mind my harsh review of his tactics game. I had been actually planning on playing that for a while now. So getting his name was an easy choice for what to choose.
author=Liberty
Chill guys. I got dis.
Santa > Gifted
Mirak > Gourd_clae
I thought so! Not sure how many secret santas that is for me, but it's like 4/5 and I've never gotten it wrong! Thanks a ton, mirak! It was good as is, but I won't say no to a followup gift~
Thank you for everything @Piantom, I loved your gift ^^
@Bicfarmer, did you enjoy my gift, btw?
i'm usually very fastidious about music, but it's pretty good. If you have an ogg version with appropriate repeat cue points, I will use it in my ultimate game if you dont mind (Replaces the RTP forest music)

It sounds like it fits a horror game too, but too bad for me i dont have enough art skills to make a horror game.
Frogge
I wanna marry ALL the boys!! And Donna is a meanc
Hey, I actually got it right! Thanks a lot for the gift, Healy! :D You have a recognizeable style of gammak! That's actually a pretty good thing ^^

zDS, I'm mad at you because I kept waiting for you to guess who made your gift but you didn't even try </3 :(

the irony, however, is that zDS gifted me last year so it's basically like a gift return
Ahhh zds thanks so much for that picture of Blank Space! It seriously was the best thing ever ^_^

Also, @kanatakkun, I hope you liked your gift! (did you? ;p;)
Caz
LET'SBIAN DO THIS.
Ah so it was Gourd! Thank you Gourdon, I really enjoyed my review! <3
Orochii~<3 I loved the fanart of Emi! Thank you~ ^.^)bbb
author=Caz
Ah so it was Gourd! Thank you Gourdon, I really enjoyed my review! <3
Yay! I hoped you liked your 5 second paint sheep too. XD

Truth be told I made the sheep first then realized that wasn't really good enough to give as a gift! ;w;
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
salurion
Thank you for everything @Piantom, I loved your gift ^^

I am so glad to hear that! I hope you enjoy it!
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
author=kory_toombs
I hope Marrend doesn't mind my harsh review of his tactics game. I had been actually planning on playing that for a while now. So getting his name was an easy choice for what to choose.

Eh, it's fine. You made some very valid points in that review.
author=Liberty
Santa > Gifted
bic_farmer > Zephire98

Thanks, bic_farmer, for the cool little game. It was pretty awesome, and encourages me to continue working on Scarlet Twilight.

@Red_Nova: I knew you'd love the artwork. It's not the best artwork, but it still managed to make a good present that was well-received by its recipient (AKA you)

I hope to remake Shotgun Knight still. I've been getting ideas, but I'm still focused on Scarlet Twilight, and you're busy with other projects, though I'm sure there'll be time in the future to work on Shotgun Knight REMAKE.
Thanks very much for my present Archeia_Nessiah! I had a good feeling it was you, I'd definitely like it use it in some way in the future so watch this space!
Who needs to play games when you can make games? Thanks Frogge for remaking Three Ghostly Roses into Three Ghostly Noses, starring Nosemund the martial arts wielding nose. I regret not posting my guess cause I TOTALLY GUESSED RIGHT but I won't get the credit now because I kept putting it off. :moleman:

It has a kickass ost of RTP and a whopping TWO SONGS from it. The game offers a non linear design where you can choose ANY Ghostly Nose you want at any time. The one map offers many branching paths of SAME ENVIORNMENT and SAME NOSE ENEMIES. And the ending has a great twist to it!
That frogge only played 10 minutes of Three Ghostly Roses and somehow captured the essence of their noses.
I give this game three ghostly sneezes out of achoo.