[MAFIA] RMNRONPA (ROLEPLAY)

As she walked around the room arms crossed over her chest listing to Gourdy talk she noticed some things she could work with to make things. Tilting her head at the last thing he said she pushed her glasses up "Ultimate Engineer, I wasn't sure if we were supposed to disclose that info.." She said. "I'm smart when it comes to tools and building, common sense and most math but that is about it." She shrugged. Aneko was a modest woman, though proud of her work as a female engineer.
"Ohh, this is quite interesing!" He said in a excited tone.

You could tell he was listening to the entire conversation pretty carefully.

"The ultimate crossdresser and the ultimate engineer! I can only imagine the kind of stories you must have!"
"I am glad you're good with numbers. I like my engineers intelligent and I was worried for a second there. The glasses really tipped me off that you were sharper than you said. It's, like, basically fashion short hand for "I'm a smarty! Ask me important questions!"
Then, I turn my attention to Jay.

"Very, very different stories I'm sure. That's like two different worlds... Um, speaking of which.... any one have any clue what world we're in now? Like, I do not recognize this place at all."
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
Hexatona begins reading the handbook. After turning even more pale than ususal, looking up, he straightens his tie.

"Well, This is certainly something else... Yes, I don't believe I've ever seen this place before, come to think of it."

Searches pockets

"I seem to be missing my cell phone, and wallet as well. Does anyone else have a cell phone? Can someone call for help?"
"Huh, I guess I'm missing my cell phone as well. We're at the mercy of whoever sent us here, I guess."
"Guesses won't get us very far, I'm afraid."
(My attention was brought to something. If you want to make a secret action such as go to the kitchen and grab a knife. Feel free to change your character's position and send me that secret action. While it's against rules to be out at night, you won't have to alert anybody but me that you went off somewhere to do something.

If you want to change your character's position have your character say something or just walk away and put in brackets (NEW ROOM POSITION). If nobody else is in the room with you, don't feel panicked to force yourself to say something.)
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
"I'll introduce myself anyway. Hexatona, Ultimate Alchemist. So if you are ever feeling a bit under the weather, let me know and I can probably mix you up something or other. Assuming some of my stuff is around, anyway."
"Ohh pleasure to meet you Hex, that is quite a skill you have, I bet you make killer infusions with that!"

"Mmmm in regards to where we are, I believe it wouldn't be much of a stretch to asume this is RMN's Peak Academy, this particular room looks very much like a normal gymnasium, minus the cameras and enforced windows obviously, not to mention that bunny thing did mention that there was something in our rooms, so that means there are dorms in this place, right?"

"Of course this is just the most normal assumption, a quick look around should confirm if it's true or not!"
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
has repeatedly blowing hair out of eyes while half-listening to the conversation

"Well well! What a talented crew. I mean, I don't know everyone, but if this trend continues, it's kinda makes my whole deal seem insignificant in comparison, but, eh, whaddya gonna do! But with such a varied group, you all should be able to handle things if somebody goes all whackadoo, right? But I'm sure we don't really have to worry about anything like that happening."

turns to face a camera that does not exist

"Because murder is wrong! So no one would ever do it!"

winks at imaginary camera

Anyways, I'm pretty starved. Who do you gotta kill to get some lunch in this place, anyway?
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
"Well, Um, JJ, I think under the circumstances, maybe using the term 'Killer Infusions' is in somewhat bad taste."
Aneko looked at Gourd as he spoke. "just... just becasue I have glasses doesn't necessarily mean i'm smart but thank you I guess.." She said looking around some more tapping the glass cases with trophies and other things in it. She turned her head to Jay when he spoke again. "Very interesting stories specially since I am a female engineer. I get a lot of shit for it."

Listening to the conversation between Gourd, Jay, and the other person that introduced themselves -Hexatona the Alchemist- She searched her pockets as well finding nothing but lint. "I don't have my phone either, even if we did I doubt we'd get signal not only are the windows reinforced the door is bolted shut with these giant bolts. I looked around this place a little bit before coming to the gym." she said almost sounding defeated. "I tried to move the bolts I doubt even with my skill I could do anything they are really on there." She said tapping her foot and looking around.

Another person spoke up, they hadn't said their name but they were making jokes, Aneko rolled her eyes and pointed at them. "Hey, I really don't think now is a time for making jokes, trying to lighten the mood isn't gonna do anything in this situation." though her tone was harsh she herself was kind of scared.

(ahh long I know but i had a lot to catch up on, also Gourd my picture wont work keeps popping up an error x.x)
(Guys I found a map)

RMN's Peak Academy - Floor 1 - School Grounds

1) Gymnasium
2) Trophy Room
3) Restrooms
4) Stairwell to Floor 2
5) Infirmary
6) Student Store
7) Entrance Hall
8) AV Room
9) Floor 1 Classrooms
10) Passage to Floor 1 Dorms
11) Elevator to Trial Room

RMN's Peak Academy - Floor 1 - Dormitory

1) Sauna
2) Public Bathroom
3) Laundry room
4) Passage to Floor 1 School Grounds
5) Cafeteria
6) Kitchen
7) Storage Room
8) Stairwell to Floor 2
9) Restrooms
10) Trash Incinerator
11) Student Dorms

(should clear up any confusions on the rooms)
"Oh my, that was a poor wording choice I made right there, my bad my bad haha!" he said while rubbing the back of his head as if he where motherfucking goku

He turned to Aneko, who was looking mildly annoyed.

"Hey Aneko no need to be so defensive, it's not like being on the edge will help us in or current situation, in fact, being able to crack up a few jokes means we're relaxed and that alone help us think more clearly which is exactly what we need on this situation, in any case I think you should goof around a bit more and take it easy." He said while using a sligthly more serious tone than his, so far, happy demeanor.

(That map is actually pretty convinient)

Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
"This is horseshit." A voice from the back of the room spits out. A boy loosens his necktie and shrugs off his jacket to the floor. With one hand in his pocket, and the other folding back his long brown hair, the boy starts towards the gym door.
"The old man's gonna blow a gasket when he finds out what's goin' on."

Without another glance to anyone, the boy pushes open the gym doors and exits.

(I head to Room 2)
Gymnasium:

The gymnasium is just a giant basketball court with several bleachers on the side. It's vast and empty for the most part, with a high ceiling and tons of space.

Trophy Room:

As Dudesoft enters the Trophy Room the first thing he sees are several display cabinets filled with trophies and antique objects. There's a nice red carpet covering the floor and there doesn't seem to be much else in the room.

If you want to make a small action such as "inspect room more." or "inspect the item." feel free to do so, this is not a secret action. Just put in bold hashtag what you want to do. For example #inspect display case. I will then reply with said information. Every room you enter I will reply with a basic look of the room, but you'll find out more by using these small actions.

FREE TIME HAS OFFICIALLY STARTED WITH DUDESOFT'S MOVE.
Night Time will occur in 24 Hours (unless I need to lengthen it or shorten it) 6pm EST.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
"Haha, yeah! Cheer up, Ultimate Cannoneer!"

She runs up and gives him a hug

"Life's a little too short to be getting so worked up. I mean, sure, we're in a bad situation now, but we'll be able to pull through as long as we all keep our chins up! Take it from me! I somehow got considered as an 'ultimate' without even having a real talent!"

She runs over to Dudesoft's jacket and puts it on. It is too large.

"It looks like you all have the whole 'figure a way out of here' thing down, so I'm gonna go get some grub. Try not to kill each other while I'm gone!"
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
Oh yeah

Scurries off to the kitchen
(Had to edit my post, I forgot the second map. Please look above to see everything available.)

Kitchen

Upon Cave coming to the Kitchen, they notice a huge amount of food in storage. It's enough to last what looks like a full year. Several refrigerators and box storages full of tons of different types of food.
She sighed when Jay spoke to her, "yeah your'e right..i'm sorry. I hate stressful situations. sorry." She said and rubbed her face. A few people left going to look around or get food she decided she would to the same thing. "If anyone needs me I'll be in the trophy room right over there." She said pointing to the room and walked away. She needed time to herself so she could recollcet and get her shit together.