[MAFIA] RMNRONPA (ROLEPLAY)

Sitting unnoticed by many in the room a girl with long messy black hair with some hairs just sticking up in some odd ways which makes you question on exactly how they sticking up like that. Maybe ghosts? Nobody knows. Her hair covering half of her face and her skin almost deathly pale with lips almost purple. The eye that you do see seems almost blind. "Well, odd things seem to be happening in this place huh? Though Huni pleases the spirits so she is sure she is safe." She just smiles eerily but somehow a little inviting while standing up... "Huni must introduce herself, ah, well she is Huni it nice to make your acquaintance..." She laughs in an almost sinister manner.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
note: this is my totally original and not at all derivative of fairy game dangan ronpa OC and certainly not somethign I found on google images

Cirnocave can be heard yelling from the kitchen

"DON'T COME IN HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M DOING..............SOMETHING......!!!"
( its not working for my avatar so i'm just gonna put it here
)

Aneko heard another girl speak up as she wasleaving and a bit of chill went down her spine, she was... chilling... She waved to her as she slipped out the door to the trophy room.
"Ahhh it seems not everybody here is a team player." He sighs.

Jay heards the girl in the back talking and suddenly turns to her.

"Ah, hello there Honi, pleasure to meet you! I would like to talk to you more properly but it seems everybody is starting to move already, I believe we should do the same, that includes you too guys." He pointed at Gourdy, Hex, and the other person in the room.

"Anyway, I'll be taking a look around this place for now, see ya later" He said as he walks away and takes a camera out of his bag.

(I'll just go straight to the Dorms)
"You really ought to speak up if you want to be heard, Huni. You have quite the look going though! Ah-" I am surprised when Jay points at me.

"You don't have to tell me twice. I'll come with you to the dorms. I'm curious about something..."

I'll check out the dorms with Jay.
(@cave for your chracter can I make cirno but with an ahoge XD)
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
With narrowed eyes, the boy peers at and past the trophies. A trophy room. Given the situation he's in, the boy finds this to be extremely farcical. Without inspecting anything of little importance, the boy presses on. Eyelids drooped over unimpressed irises.
Gotta be a phone around here somewhere, he thinks. The Old Man'll put an end to this.

#Move to AV ROOM (8)
AV Room:

When Dudesoft enters the AV Room he sees several desks lined up in rows with computers on them. They all look very hi-tech, and there's a huge tv screen at the end of the room on the wall. The usual office chairs to sit in lined up in front of each computer.
#Move to Student Dorms (11)
(Just in case you didn't saw what I typed earlier)
Dorms

When Jay gets to the dorm hall he sees 15 dorm rooms. Each has a plaque with each students face and name, and the empty ones have what looks like plaques that were torn off in a hurried way. In order of #1 to #15 dorm, the students are placed: Dudesoft, Gourd, Starspire, Hexatona, Aneko, JJJ7, Cave, and Hunibear. Upon going in any dorm rooms, they all have the same setup. Just by looking around you can see a bed, a desk with sewing or toolkit in it, a trash can, a lint roller, a private bathroom, a mirror and a decorative plant. The bathroom is off to the side of the bedroom with a door with a lock available. It is small and hard to fit in, with a sink and a toilet.

(Sorry, I didn't realize you were making an actual transfer. Try to keep the hashtag and bold where you're moving.
Huni continues to smile at the people who go out through the door, and she looks around to see the room quickly emptying as people going venture the halls. She cocked her head to the side and shrugged thinking where to go. "Huni guesses she should be on her way as well heh heh..." She hums to herself making her way towards the infirmary sway from side to side.

#Move to Infirmary(5)
Infirmary

Upon HuniBear coming into the infirmary, it looks just like your normal nurse's office. Beds for the sick students to rest on with a curtain, cabinets full of medicine, and a nurses chair.
She looked around the trophy room, the cases had a lot of nice trophies in them, after getting a closer look she decided to check out the kitchen as well, she was pretty hungry.

#Move to Kitchen
Kitchen

When Aneko arrives, they see the exact same thing that Cave does. Food stocked everywhere, loaded with a ton of food that could last all year. Aneko automatically notices upon entering there are eight sandwiches and teacups on the counter near the stove. There's a small note next to each of these sandwiches and teacups, all of which say "safe" except number eight which says "poisoned." You also noticed that number seven's sandwich plate is clean with a few breadcrumbs left and the teacup is empty as well, and a happy Cave with bread crumbs covering their mouth.

"I see you found the kitchen!" A loud voice booms behind Aneko. "This kitchen is stocked up plenty for the year you'll be here, and it gets refilled every day if food goes bad or you gluttons decide to eat more than I anticipated. Although, it's really up to you to make your own food. Maybe switch the girls back and forth in the kitchen if you know what I mean hehe."

She walks up to the counter and climbs up a stool to be closer to their height. "Sexist jokes aside, lunch has already been prepared for all of you! Don't think too much about it, I can assure you each sandwich is prepared very well and tastes delicious. That tea is also prepared from scratch, so please- enjoy your first meal!" She then hops down and leaves with a skip in her step, almost mocking Aneko as she wiggles her bunny tail.

PLAYER POSITIONS:

Dudesoft: AV Room, (School grounds 8)
Gourd: Student Dorms (Dormitory 11)
Starspire: Gymnasium (School grounds 1, hasn't moved)
Hexatona: Gymnasium (School grounds 1, hasn't moved)
Aneko: Kitchen (Dormitory 6)
JJJ7: Student Dorms (Dormitory 11)
Hunibear: Infirmary (School grounds 5)
"Ugh, they're standardized. How boring. It'll take some work to make these rooms feel like home. It should be easy for you, Jay! I imagine pictures all over the walls!"

"Although, I suppose ideally we won't be here long enough to warrant that."

Aneko tapped her counter and looks over at Cave. "you're the loud one that made the stupid jokes. Sorry about being rude to you just tense." She said as the headmaster came in. Watching the little rabbit hop up onto the counter as she spoke she huffed at the joke. "Very funny" She said before the rabbit left. Taking the sixth sandwich she ate it then headed back to the gym where a few of the other people where. When she saw others that were spread across the school she would let them know there was good in the kitchen.
(tapped her fingers** keyboard is dumb sometimes)
#Inspect cabinets
Huni walked towards the cabinets that were filled with different types of things.
"Huni wonders what she can find..." She let out a small eerie chuckle mostly just curious about the things the nurse had and maybe find something useful.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
Cave idly wipes her mouth with her sleeve. In the span of 5 seconds, a 500 year war is waged in her mind. Should she take another sandwich, thus, depriving someone else of a tasty meal? They could always make something else, but it would be rude...

Eventually, justice wins out, and her hand is stayed...for now.

She rushes over to Aneko.

"Hey! It's Aneko! Glad to see you've ta-"

Cave is interrupted by Aneko's simultaneous apology and insult

"O-oh....well. Yeah! Just trying to lighten the mood..!"

Cave watches the ultimate engineer leave and then turns back to face the sandwiches

"Hmmm....."
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
"No....NO!!!!! I won't do it!! Abscond!"

##move to infirmary