[MAFIA] PROBLEMS AT THE PRECINCT.

LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
OK constables, you are all fuckin' guilty and I'm gonna clean house. Starting with Muffle.

#lynch Muffle
Mah, the ol' 'pressure someone on first day to see how they crack' routine, eh? A classic. Noice.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
What did you mean when you said 'pressure someone on first day to see how they crack?'
What did you mean by saying 'A classic?'
What did you mean by 'Noice?'
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
I'm convinced.

#cancel
Good morning, can I interest anyone in a massclaim?
I'm a scapegoat, totally not a bad claim. i hope you get that reference
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
I should have been paying attention to RMN instead of Discord!
I have arrived. If we are looking for dirty cops, I can't help but notice libs 2.35% richer. You haven't been laundering drug money behind our backs have you?
author=pianotm
I should have been paying attention to RMN instead of Discord!

I did the same thing, kind of annoyed that it wasn't made clear the game would be hosted on rmn instead of discord. Guess the channel is just to get more awareness from discord about the game since some people lurk on discord more than they ever do on RMN. According to that poll thread though I was hella sure we'd be running the game on discord, but I don't really know anymore...
Regarding his discord game, that was going to be a completely different setup with nothing but vigilantes and witch misdirects. I was pretty certain this game would be here since this is a different setup than that one.
pianotm
To be fair, it's going to be difficult to set up our server for mafia games. I'd like to bring Wolfia onto the mafia channel, but we don't allow bots anymore.
You want to bring a bot to our precious rmn server? Gasp! Don't you know the dangers?? Why do you think every site checks to see if you're a robot or not?? It's not just myths you know!
pianotm
I actually think it would be best to just start a dedicated RMN Mafia server.
pianotm
I'm afraid setting up for mafia on the current RMN server would clog things up. Libby really tries to keep the channels from getting really messy, and I think that running mafia games on the server would really undermine that. All of the different temporary channels that keep being made would really cause a mess.
I would probably join that. I don't use discord as much as I should, and I think part of the reason for that is smaller channels usually aren't that active, and then bigger ones like rmn are hard to keep up with. I should really talk on there more often.
Would Mafia even play out well in discord? Anyways, I think we should stop talking about it. Last time someone started talking about how a game was being run, they got really upset and I don't want Jero to feel upset/attacked when I'm sure he worked really hard on it. (I am not talking at myself before you point fingers)
Fair enough. I'm unsure on how difficult it would be to run on discord, but this is more for the mafia discussion topic.

Time to get back to accusing each other.
or scumchat is hosted on Discord, and therefore scum showed up on Discord
pianotm
It would play out well on Discord with a moderator that could keep up. Mafia Universe's Discord runs short mafias just fine.