WORRIED

Pages: 1
Hello, I'm a big fan of of a RPG game called broken reality and play every new update that comes out. but recently after announcing a new upcoming update the developer stop posing which is unlike him, The last post he made was on august 27th announcing a new update tomorrow which never came out. So I just wanted to know if any members or moderators can check up on him and see what happened.
Thanks.
Have you tried messaging the game's facebook page?
SunflowerGames
The most beautiful user on RMN!

The game has a gamepage on RMN.
You could comment on it or send the user a private message.
I've tried commenting and sending a private message and received no response.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
Then, outside of commenting on the game's Facebook page, as suggested earlier, there isn't a whole lot that can be done. As far as I know, I don't think staff has any particularly special means of contacting people outside of their RMN account. Aside of what's listed on a user's profile, at least.

Aside: It's disheartening that a game one was greatly looking forward to isn't available when it was promised. However, delays can happen for any given reason. One can only hope that the delay, whatever it happens to be, is as short as possible.
At the very least, we ought to be able to know though whether someone is alive and got sidetracked, sick, or....
well if you all had gone ahead and implanted those subcutaneous GPS trackers upon signing up for RMN like I wanted this wouldn't be an issue!
Are there any moderators that can send him a PM or something like that.
I think he's probably fine. The truth is we do this as hobbyists; often real life happens and has to come first. He's only been "MIA" for a couple of weeks. Take a deep breath. Relax. If he's still MIA and incommunicado at the start of October, then start worrying.
What worries me is that he's never been inactive this long, Though I will take your advice and wait until October
author=StormCrow
I think he's probably fine. The truth is we do this as hobbyists; often real life happens and has to come first. He's only been "MIA" for a couple of weeks. Take a deep breath. Relax. If he's still MIA and incommunicado at the start of October, then start worrying.

one time I didn't log into RMN for 3 whole days!
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
author=rpgplayer17

Just because one can do something, doesn't necessarily mean one should. Asking staff to look after one missing developer suggests, what, that we should look after all the missing developers?
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
Why should the moderators have to contact people who poof for a while or forever? They're not our moms. Or grandparents.
author=kentona
author=StormCrow
one time I didn't log into RMN for 3 whole days!

that should go in the tagline pool.

author=Marrend
author=rpgplayer17
Just because one can do something, doesn't necessarily mean one should. Asking staff to look after one missing developer suggests, what, that we should look after all the missing developers?

Really, like, I COULD hire a bounty hunter to track down Lys86 and demand that he finish ABL, but SHOULD I? okay i admit it actually i'm kind of tempted
Pages: 1