REQUEST TIME! MYSTIC MIGHT TEMPLAR KNIGHTS!

Pages: first 12 next last
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.

TEMPLAR KNIGHTS MYSTIC MIGHT

This is the Request Time. You REQUEST it, I DRAW it. Everyone's favourite time of year. Now, prepare yourselves!

If you're unfamiliar with Templar Knights, take a gander down memory lane...
Issue 1
Issue 2
Templar Knight Request Time
(the art is over here, at the moment.)

Rita MacNeil is back for blood, and only the All-New Mystic Might Templar Knights can stop her!
Now that Simon (a retired Red Knight) has sought out 4 Teenagers With Attitude, the planet may be saved!

Meanwhile, Rita MacNeil has revived her long lost blood brother, Lord Edd (Eddie Rabbitt). Together, they have forged a whole new army to take over New Covenant City!
First order of business is to create their own Teenaged Heroes to level the playing field!

Request Forms
This is first come, first served. I will add slots when these are filled; but they will be for Rita's generals.

Mystic Might Templar Knights (Good Guys)
Name: (human name)
Mystic Power: (special attack(s))
Weapon of Choice:
Attitude: (you're a Teenager with Attitude! What is it?)
(Your Knight colour and form will be assigned by me.)

Magic Might Nega-Knights (Bad Guys)
Name: (human name)
Magic Power: (special attack(s))
Weapon of Choice:
Attitude: (you're a Teenager with Attitude! What is it?)
(Your Magic colour and form will be assigned by me.)

Rita MacNeil's Generals
Name:
Description:
Special Attacks: (at least 3)
Name/Theme-Related Puns: (at least 3. You can't fight the Good Guys without lame one liners. It's just not done!)

Rita MacNeil's Mooks (Mass-Produced soldiers. There is only 1 slot for this!)
Name:
Description:
Fighting Style:
Vocabulary: (the mooks always have a sound or single word they jibber during battle.)

Mystic Might Templar Knights
1. Kerry Darling - Liberty
2. Blaise - pianotm
3. Adam "Mad Narwhal" O'Finch - dragonfly
4. Winston Miller - OzzyTheOne

Magic Might Nega-Knights
3. Gracie Evensen - Bart_Sol
4. Malcolm Dunbar - oddRABBIT

Rita MacNeil's Generals
5. Vibron - Karn
...(more later once all are filled, if needed)

Rita MacNeil's Mooks
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
I'll be a good guy! Make it a girl!

I got it! Steampunk girl with alchemy skills. Punk hairdo, one side of the head shaved, kind of like a half mohawk.

Name: Blaise
Mystic Power: Alchemy (bombs and healing potions)
Weapon of Choice: Bombs and grenades
Attitude: Playful, bossily friendly and snarky. Sort of Tankgirl-ish.
New request time? I'M IN!
I'd love to request a Nega-Knight. Just ehm... gotta come up with something interesting
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
Allright! I'm chiming in on this one!

Mystic Might Templar Knights
Name: Winston Miller
Mystic Power: Feline Bond; whenever he is close to a cat, he becomes stronger. The more cats around him, the more powerful he becomes, even able to withstand laser beams and bullets.
Weapon of Choice: FISTS
Attitude: He's your typical old school emo, sadness and tragedy is everything. Only cats can get a smile to his face and he keeps telling his personal cat, Mr. Pawsworth, that only he understands his pain and the tragedy that is the theater of life.

As for appearance, a stereotypical emo but in a knight's suit of armour with your typical edgy bracelets on his wrists but on top of the armour and your typical emo hairdo with long hair that covers one eye and maybe on or two piercings and maybe a shirt over his armour that reads "It's not a phase"
Or just draw him however you want.

Am I allowed to also give a template for the bad guy grunts? >.>
Dudesoft
One request per person!
Nice emo, though! :)

Also: an off-site friend requested this General:
"Name: Vibron
Description: a giant robot shaped like a legless Magic Wand; it travels on a sonic field generated by it's ceaseless vibration. It's left arm looks like a dildo on a pneumatic jack; it's right arm is a cannon shaped like a caulking gun.
Special Attacks:
i) Jackhammer thursts;
ii) Vibrating Bearhug;
iii) The cannon fires lubricant which causes opponents to slip and lose their footing.
Puns:
"I bet that hit the spot!"
"Allow me to tickle your fancy."
"How about a good pounding?"
Also, when ever Vibron hurts his opponents, he says, "Oh God!," "Oh yes!," and other things one would yell while climaxing."
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Well, that general sure isn't sfw.
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
author=pianotm
Well, that general sure isn't sfw.

Winston Miller most definetely already hates this one.
Dudesoft
Blaise, human form

Blaise, Templar Knight - Green Chimera

Winston Miller, human form

Winston Miller, Templar Knight - Orange Nunda
Dragnfly
Beta testers!? No, this game needs a goddamn exorcist!
Mystic Might Templar Knights (Good Guy?)

Name: Adam "Mad Narwhal" O'Finch. Alias was self-designated and self-propagated

Mystic Power: Likeness Communication; He can communicate with somebody telepathically by pressing any image of them to his head. This includes TV, accurate drawings, etc. The quality of the image effects the clarity of the communication. He himself really dislikes that this is his power, and wishes he had a more physical one.

Weapon of Choice: A pair of really nasty-looking short axes
Attitude: In a better world he was a worse person, bullying classmates every day and solving everything with violence. But all that seems so pointless with the state of the world now. Still, that desire to be respected and understood drives him to try and overachieve against any given challenge. Is he really any better than the bully that he was?

He's pretty big, as you'd expect. A lot of his spare time is spent working out. Long black hair and a pretty metal look. If the setting is such that attacks are practically a daily occurrence then he'd wear protective gear all the time, like knee/shoulder pads, and whatever sort of chest protection he could get his hands on.
Mystic Might Templar Knights (Good Guys)
Name: Kerry Darling
Mystic Power: Gravitation Fields - she can push and pull objects and people using gravity fields. She can also use them to levitate, but there's a limit on how many things she can affect at a time and the size of what she can affect.
Weapon of Choice: Gravhammer - a large double-handed hammer that she can use in conjunction with her gravfields.
Attitude: Sweet Innocent Next Door Neighbour found her sex drive (and boys... and girls) and became Sandra Dee.
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
I'll do a Nega-Knight. Just give me a little bit.
I... totally didn't forget I hadn't given a character description yet... totally... Whoops

Name: Gracie Evensen
Magic Power: Super speed; she is able to move around at pretty high speeds, which would be pretty useful... were it not for the fact that in her anger, she only really uses it to dash towards her foes and use the kinetic energy to add extra strength to her attacks.
Weapon of Choice: A giant spiked baseball bat that only slightly reeks of overcompensation.
Attitude: Gracie is a bit of an edgy kid. She has a short fuse and has a tendency to blow up when she gets angry. She has few friends because of this, and people try to avoid her when possible, even the bullies. Even when she tries her best to be helpful, she is often ignored or met with hesitation. Being a Nega-Knight and fighting the Templar Knights helps her unwind and vent her frustrations.
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
I rushed him some, sorry about that. But, here he is.

Magic Might Nega-Knight
Name: Malcolm Dunbar
Magic Power: Shadow Smoke; Malcolm can produce a dark smoke that can be used as both a way to hide, but also be formed into shadowy, but obviously illusionary forms. He can also turn a small amount of his body into smoke at a time, rendering small attacks null. Basically, say someone punches him. He could block that attack, but if his opponent kicked him while he nullified the punch, he couldn't block the kick.
Weapon of Choice: Simple fighting knives. Two of them, one for each hand. They have nice wooden handles and steel blades.
Attitude: Malcolm is a quiet kid. He appears quite calm most of the time, but is actually prone to panic when under pressure (say, if he was the only one left after his teammates were defeated), making him somewhat cowardly. He's a great actor, making him good with infiltration, and his seemingly calm demeanor makes him good at being reasoned with. Basically, he's the type of person who can seemingly keep his cool, but actually is quick to break down and betray. Dislikes people, believing them to be monsters that can only hurt.
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
Must they be hooman?
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
Oh man, I can't help but giggle whenever I see that "It's not a Phase" shirt. You really outdid yourself on this one Dudes, it's amazing!
AtiyaTheSeeker
In all fairness, bird shrapnel isn't as deadly as wood shrapnel
Dang, I'mma come up with a general when I have the time, but for now I'm a bit stumped and don't wanna just default to a catgirl. ^^; Give it time, and I'll think of something though!

EDIT: Thought of something! Just hoping it's fine if I aim for an AU version of a character I've been fiddling with here and there lately. :p

Rita McNeill's Generals
Name: Apocalypse Fox
Description: Dressed in torn pants and a faded t-shirt with either a radiation symbol or a mushroom cloud decal on it, this anthropomorphic vixen's face is partly obscured by a visored combat helmet (albeit with her l'il ears sticking out). Out from a weathered rucksack, she pulls out various battered-looking bits of futuristic technology to do battle with the Templar Knights and to wreak collateral damage elsewhere.

Her main weapon and the source of her special attacks is a space-age looking plasma pistol that can be set to three modes: Stun, Blast and Kill. The thing takes cylindrical power cells to fire it, and she often has to swap cells when using her stronger blasts before long. Luckily for Apoc-Fox, she also has a solar charger stashed somewhere in her rucksack if she needs to run and fight again.

Special Attacks:
  • "Stun Mode" -- Stun mode fires slow-moving energy rings that stun the victim like a taser, oft used at close range. They drain her power cells by a negligible amount.
  • "Blast Mode" -- Probably the most efficient of her power modes, Blast Mode (also called "Shake n' Bake Mode") fires a plasma beam forth at ballistic speed, but with little impact. Constant fire will require her to change out a cell.
  • "Kill Mode" -- Also called the "Meltdown" or "Super-Gooper" setting. Shoots subsonic plasma bolts, and things shot in Kill Mode tend to melt into bubbling goo on impact, Fallout-style. Uses up the most power of her blaster, and just a couple shots will require her to switch cells.
  • "Apocalyptic Arsenal" -- If the need arises, Apoc-Fox also has the following weaponry and gadgets in the rucksack, which need to be pulled out if used: a solar-charger, a big ol' pack of spare energy cells, plasma grenades akin to Star Wars thermal detonators, and a mono-molecular-edged shortsword.

Name/Theme-Related Puns:
  • "Ashes to ashes, goo to goo!"
  • "I don't wanna set the world on fire... oh wait, yes I do!"
  • "It's the end of the world for you!"
  • "All's fair in love and war... and war never changes!"
  • "I'm a real atom bomb, baby!"
Dudesoft
Adam "Mad Narwhal" O'Finch

Turquoise Ogopogo

Kerry Darling

Purple Camazotz
Dragnfly
Beta testers!? No, this game needs a goddamn exorcist!
Freakin awesome!
Dudesoft
Vi...vibron...

Apoc-Fox
AtiyaTheSeeker
In all fairness, bird shrapnel isn't as deadly as wood shrapnel
Dang, excellent work on Apoc-Fox, and Adam is also a favorite of mine too~!

I still can't believe Vibron is a thing :o
Pages: first 12 next last