WHAT ARE YOU DRINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

So wait, is this srsly where we go to post while drunk?

I'm on board
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
They already said no.
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
This is more a "What are you drinking about right now" topic than one where you go to post when drunk

it's allll veeeerry misleading
StevieRayBones
I refuse to grind with monsters I've just met for money.
Ppl talk about what their drinking when their drunk!
author=InfectionFiles
This is more a "What are you drinking about right now" topic than one where you go to post when drunk

Petition to change the thread title to "What are you drinking about right now?"
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
kentona

Let me just point out that you have senior administrative powers and can actually do that.
StevieRayBones
Had a black out last night. Drank half a fifth...I don't sleep well when I'm drunk. :O.
author=pianotm
kentona
Let me just point out that you have senior administrative powers and can actually do that.

Are you saying Kentona actually wants to do work? When he could get someone else to do it?
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Roden
pianotm
kentona
Are you saying Kentona actually wants to do work? When he could get someone else to do it?

WOW! Are you saying that clicking edit and typing a new title in and then clicking submit is work? And that Kentona is too lazy to do it?

Kentona, are you going to take that?
author=kentona
author=InfectionFiles

I approve.
InfectionFiles
author=Kylaila
author=kentona
author=InfectionFiles

I approve.
I also approve!
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
author=Corfaisus
author=Corfaisus
Mountain Dew will put you on your ass.

author=StevieRayBones
author=StevieRayBones
I'm fucked up. And let me tell you this. You get what you work for and work for what you believe in. Myself , an introvert is one hell of a leader, because I believed in that...I fucking hate ppl but I'm a good leader because I believed doing something against my nature would lead to success... Believe in what comes natural to you- RPG games, writing- and work for it and I hope you get it all, and don't have to drown your suffering as I do

I could feel the drunkenness of this post and it made it almost impossible to read. I was slurring my reading. What a drag.
baby come back
StevieRayBones
Lol, it was a legit drunk post.
Yes, I can make unilateral decisions without the input of the thread creator or members, but I am a gracious and scrupulous king administrator.
InfectionFiles
author=kentona
Yes, I can make unilateral decisions without the input of the thread creator or members, but I am a gracious and scrupulous king administrator.
Haha, yes! And So it was renamed!
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
Speaking of posting while drunk, hi everyone, I'm drunk

Edit:ontopic, taking advantage of the free alcohol at work by drinking all the Brewdog (Indie is my favourite) (Esby is gloating while reading this post). On my way to one of the few bars in London that serves Hitachino (Japanese ale that I drank when I was IN JAPAN)
ESBY
extreme disappointment
author=Yellow Magic
taking advantage of the free alcohol at work by drinking all the Brewdog (Indie is my favourite) (Esby is gloating while reading this post).
can't have gluten anymore so brewdog vagabond is my new coping mechanism
I wonder how lit this thread will be on new years
StevieRayBones
I'm glad it's Friday. Can't wait to get home from work and get drunk
author=Illy
So wait, is this srsly where we go to post while drunk?

I'm on board

I sure hope so.

Last night while playing D&D over Discord with friends I finally finished the 3/4 of a bottle of DragonStone Riesling (Riesling is pretty much the only wine varietal I actually like the taste of, red wines in particular are wasted on me). I think that more than the two bowls of Golden Goat and Moroccan Hash I smoked was what made it so hard to get out of bed this morning it was afternoon when I actually crawled out of bed. Of all the things I have drank in my many years of drinking, nothing builds up hangover more than white wine.