[MAFIA] PRISONER'S DILEMMA. GAME OVER

CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
ALL ARE WELCOME. I go into the mountains now. we will see where this is at when I return.
Wait a minute. A werewolf game where I can actually choose to be a regular townsperson. I can do that.
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
These sign-ups seem to be going pretty slowly. I think it's better that I drop out since I'm going travelling then. I don't want to miss the start of the game, and checking the route, my internet access may be more limited than I thought at first. I'd just feel shitty only posting twice a day anyway.
Jeroen changing his flight plan over to the mountains so he can lynch cave confirmed.

Do what ya need to do, as its looking like the game won't fill and cave will end up running something different anyways.
Does this mean it's time to flame Liberty?
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
author=AlaskanEmily
Does this mean it's time to flame Liberty?

author=Liberty
no

Time to flame Libby it is!
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
You know, I'm super busy with getting ready for college right now, so I can't guarantee I'll be super active. Ironically, this probably means I'll be about as active and bad as I usually am at Mafia.

Let's do this.

ohgodI'msodoomed
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Waiting patiently. Not going anywhere unless I die.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
i am returned

I will see if I can fill the remaining for spots with an elite group of volunteers
with Shinan- that's two left, right
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
Yep. I missed Shinan's post!
Is my heart READY for ANOTHER mafia?? HMM
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
author=ivoryjones
Is my heart READY for ANOTHER mafia?? HMM

yes and this post counts as a binding contract
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
I guess everyone's coming back.

Kinda regretting dropping out now, but I really don't think I'll have the time or internet. Have fun everyone!
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
Hey everybody, I'm really sorry for flaking on the last mafia game. I forgot when it was starting and I was a week without internet at the time. I've been meaning to apologize and this gives me an opportunity to say it to everyone who usually plays.

Y'all have fun and maybe I'll catch the next one!

edit: Ah, damn, I'm missing one with Liberty playing too!
PlatinumAshes
I am now certain that you are not scum and are just town trying to play scum as hard as possible.
No need to be sorry IF, it's not a big deal.

Hope to see you in the next one!
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
I hope to play with ya/against ya too some other time buddy!
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
what kind of a world is this where I can't get one more god damned player