[MAFIA] PRISONER'S DILEMMA. GAME OVER

The thing is, in the rules themselves it says that if many townies opted for power roles, it would lead to weak or even negative roles. If we come across a weak or negative role, we can assume all of them are weak/negative roles. Given by the way cave worded the rules, it sounds like we either have a bunch of weak/useless roles if many people opted for power roles, or few but strong roles if few people opted for em.

I could see a mix of decent/good roles or a mix of bad/negative roles because that would go in line with the number of pa's determining their usefulness. I don't see having a negative role and jumping straight into a good role given what he was going for.
pa's was a typo. I meant to type pr's as an acronym to Power Roles.
I'm curious at what point people think the point at which hated (or generally negative) roles would start to appear? Like 50% vanilla?
re:piano I guess it could make sense to interpret "mislynch" as "PA has exposed a weakness to scum" vs a knowledge slipup but I'm okay with where my vote is for the time being.

@KF: there's usually a grace period for anyone with a useful role to claim it before the final vote is cast, and theoretically avert their death.

@AE: My intention was to say that no one should be responding to PA's call to state if they were Hated and therefore non-vanilla.
PlatinumAshes
I am now certain that you are not scum and are just town trying to play scum as hard as possible.
author=psy_wombats
author=pianotm
easier to mislynch.
uhhhh
#lynch pianotm

Get out of the way, little boy, this is not your fight.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
psy_wombats
re:piano I guess it could make sense to interpret "mislynch" as "PA has exposed a weakness to scum" vs a knowledge slipup but I'm okay with where my vote is for the time being.

Cool story, bro.
Percentage wise, I doubt it'd appear at 50%. That'd mean 5 townies with roles, and 5 vanilla verses 3 scum. I think there probably wouldn't be any great roles, but I doubt hated would appear at that ratio. The roles might be on a decent level, although I could be wrong because most games I've played on rmn have had fewer numbers. Usually say 6-7 town and 3 scum as opposed to this game which is 10 town and 3 scum. I'm unsure how roles would be balanced with all the extra townies.
PlatinumAshes
I am now certain that you are not scum and are just town trying to play scum as hard as possible.
author=PlatinumAshes
author=psy_wombats
author=pianotm
easier to mislynch.
uhhhh
#lynch pianotm
Get out of the way, little boy, this is not your fight.

I mean that the two of us have a blood feud. He wouldn't mind mislynching me and this feeling is mutual.

But I could see this as an actual slip-up I suppose. Piano makes those.
PlatinumAshes
I see that none of the other hated players are willing to claim with me. I guess you don't want to reveal anymore information to scum. Fine then, whatever.

I'm starting to suspect Cave made me hated by myself as punishment for last game. I really screwed him over by not telling him that Piano was the Blue Detective. Still, he probably wouldn't do that.
pianotm
You can lynch me, PA, but I will have always exposed you as Merlin and taken out Ozzy and Cap_H in a single play. You can only get even. You'll never get ahead.
pianotm
I was Detective Grey. Gourd was Detective Blue.
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
@Demon I think there's also a high chance that PlatinumAshes said he was hated in order to throw us off and in order to make sure he doesn't get lynched day 1 or day 2.

Then again, he could've also just said that as a joke, seeing as that the first few posts in these games are usually not to be taken seriously.
pianotm
OzzyTheOne
@Demon I think there's also a high chance that PlatinumAshes said he was hated in order to throw us off and in order to make sure he doesn't get lynched day 1 or day 2.

Then again, he could've also just said that as a joke, seeing as that the first few posts in these games are usually not to be taken seriously.

I also considered that. However, it reads as genuine to me. I doubt scum would actually say that because it reads as anti-town.
pianotm
Well, if I'm going to genuinely stick up for PA's claim, I may as well

#cancel
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
I wrote that post before you and PA made some more posts. I'm leaning towards PA being hated town and potentially being the only hated town. Not gonna count on it just yet.
I personally find it plausible that there is at least one negative role at 50% vanilla.

Of course, someone who is scum could also have guessed at what the towns roles are, and used the only role we were explicitly told about at the start.

#cancel

I also don't really think that tale is scum.
pianotm
Also, this is as good a time as any to mention that psy_wombats is probably scum.

#lynch psy_wombats
author=demonlord5000
The thing is, in the rules themselves it says that if many townies opted for power roles, it would lead to weak or even negative roles. If we come across a weak or negative role, we can assume all of them are weak/negative roles. Given by the way cave worded the rules, it sounds like we either have a bunch of weak/useless roles if many people opted for power roles, or few but strong roles if few people opted for em.

I could see a mix of decent/good roles or a mix of bad/negative roles because that would go in line with the number of pa's determining their usefulness. I don't see having a negative role and jumping straight into a good role given what he was going for.

Will you PLEASE, STOP sowing doubts on townies!! Which part in Cave's sentence do you not understand?? It's only when ALL townies choose non-vanilla roles that ALL townies will become hated!! Do you honestly think all of us are that benevolent to choose vanilla?

Die.

#Lynch demon

Also rn people need to stop fcking saying statistics on how many're vanilla/not because it literally doesn't fucking matter at all and is utterly not productive
Well if Liberty wants to play nice now then sure.
#cancel

So do the scum all know who eachother are?
Honestly I really, really wanna lynch fomar because him saying he'll leave the game if people lynch him D1 just left a bad taste in my mouth. Until demon and AE kept spouting some "v vs nv" bs

Also lib going on a tangent with fomar in the game was just really scummy to me. Don't care if he's new or not. Them and tale seem likely but rn demon sounds the scummiest and needs out

PA's obviously bluffing with his hated claim but will be willing to wait and see. Right now demon's top priority. Also he and psy looks like they're in cahoots. There's just something about them that I can't pinpoint.