HELP MY GAME IS STILL PENDING

Pages: 1
So I completed my first game
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rTrEsBdPTA
And it's been two weeks and it is still pending.
Is something wrong with my description?
Description of Story:
The story begins with four ferocious dragons that threatens the future
of Zangia.Demons have also appeared and attacked villages.The
King takes action,summoning three demigods to confront this great
danger.

The encroaching menace of Zangia must face the demigods
in epic battle.Will the demigods come out on top,
or will the dragons emgulf the world in fear.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/05cebih9ow51c6g/Zangia.zip/file
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
Sometimes, it can take little longer for our great and beautiful admins to make it through the queue. They do this in their free time after all.

But honestly, it probably will get rejected with a description like this. I think that you cover the plot quite well, but you should cover other features too. How does the game play? What kind of graphics do you use?

I think this gamepage is a nice example you can inspire yourself with.
If the game got denied before (and I'm pretty sure it did) then it will go back through the queue and have to wait to be seen again. I'll be going through the queue again tomorrow (I got distracted half-way through today by some shit that came up at the time) so just double-check the presentation (make sure that everything is well-written and it hits the required amounts/standards) and it should be fine.
SunflowerGames
The most beautiful user on RMN!

Your description isn't very good, even for the summary. Your just telling something that happens, something that happens, with pretty bad grammar to boot.

Your Summary should be something like (without playing it / only saw video.)=

This game revolves around a demi-god named Serviyah. Serviyah was betrayed in the past and is now seeking revenge. Will Serviyah give into her bloodlust and slay all those who stand in her way? Or perhaps she'll will find the will to forgive those who have wronged her?

In order to sooth her soul Serviyah must traverse treacherous mazes and battle ferocious foes in a front-view battles system.

This game features beautiful custom artwork for Serviyah and several battle plugins.

(You can more details to this, but you can see how I presented your game.)

Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
I mean, if their game was denied previously, based on description, Liberty would have proposed going to this thread. If they followed said suggestion, somebody would probably try to help out.

I try to be helpful.
author=kory_toombs
Your description isn't very good, even for the summary. Your just telling something that happens, something that happens, with pretty bad grammar to boot.

Your Summary should be something like (without playing it / only saw video.)=

This game revolves around a demi-god named Serviyah. Serviyah was betrayed in the past and is now seeking revenge. Will Serviyah give into her bloodlust and slay all those who stand in her way? Or perhaps she'll will find the will to forgive those who have wronged her?

In order to sooth her soul Serviyah must traverse treacherous mazes and battle ferocious foes in a front-view battles system.

This game features beautiful custom artwork for Serviyah and several battle plugins.

(You can more details to this, but you can see how I presented your game.)

It's about giving the customers what they want. I have read decriptions worse than mine,a whole lot worse and still made it in.Also the game is not meant to be that deep.It is a short game meant to be fun.Anyways thanks for your advice.
author=kory_toombs

Also I was trying to describe the actual story,not give a character bio.
Here is my updated description:
The story begins with four ferocious dragons that threatens the future
of Zangia.Demons have also appeared and attacked villages.The
King takes action,summoning three demigods to confront this great
danger.

The encroaching menace of Zangia must face the demigods
in epic battle.Will the demigods come out on top,
or will the dragons emgulf the world in fear.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
In the future, please just edit your last post instead of posting three times in a row. Multi-posting is against site rules. Welp's the only forum where you can do that without getting yelled at.
What piano's said. We can't tell you if it passes, the queue keeper will tell you!
It looks already better, but it might help to add features of the game. Aka.

How long the game is, what mechanics there are in it, etc. Looking at your description, I would expect a long long epos! So if it was a short game, that's cool, and it would help a LOT to know. Not just what the story is, but what to expect going into it. If it's a more light-hearted game, of whether it's serious. That kinda stuff can help too.

Also, site standards changed over time, and event games that are incredibly short or specific often get a bit of leeway too. You might see games that indeed would NOT pass if they would submitted now on the website, but that is because of the long history of the site, not because of a bias or ill intention on the staff's part. It sucks to wait n not get it up on the site though, but I am sure you can manage. Please do try to work with them though, not against them. It's all fellow peeps here, at the end of the day.
Yeah, you will need to get what you wrote there fixed up when it comes to grammar, punctuation and spacing.

I can assure you that there have not been any descriptions worse than yours accepted to the site for years, being that I tend to deny any that are around that level or below and have been working the queue quite a while now. Please do check out that thread that Marrend posted - I'd likely be sending you the link to it anyway.

The customers want to be able to understand what has been written and to see that what they're going to play has the bare modicum of writing ability so they don't have to struggle through reading the dialogue in the game. Not only is it to their benefit that you have a good page with well-written summary and images, but also yours, because why would people play your game over those that look and read better? Answer: they won't.

There are reasons for our rules and they're to benefit you as much as they are to benefit the rest of the site. Thanks!
^.^)b
Pages: 1