[MAFIA] PIANOTM IS SCUM GAME OVER

author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
now i'd like the 6 individuals who independently tried to kill jeroen on night 1 to explain themselves

oh you know
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
No greater compliment in mafia than being nightkilled by two thirds of all players at once!
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
I'll start sign-ups for my and PA's game maybe today, otherwise tomorrow.
Yeah I night killed Jeroen because I thought he was a "cereal" killer, turns out I was right.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
This was a very quick game of mafia.
author=LockeZ
This was a very quick game of mafia.

That's what happens when all but one player has a nightkill.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
As an observer, I was guessing that Pianotm was actually scum and just had to be lynched three times before it would stick, or something