HELLO, WHERE DO I SUBMIT RPGMAKER VXACE GAMES?

Pages: 1
Note: I have a cursed reputation where I often get banned on sites...
But I never mean ill will to even my sworn enemies.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
It is at the top of the site, looking right at you.
  • Roll over Submissions
  • Click on Submit Game in the drop down menu.
  • Put in a title, a short description, and a long, detailed description of 500 words of more.
  • Check whether it's in production or completed.
  • Tick at least one box for the type of game it is to a total of five.
  • Click Submit.
  • On the next screen, submit a minimum of three unique screenshots. The title screen does not count.
  • Submit again.
  • You have just submitted a game.
  • Give a week or two for the moderator to either put it through or reject it.
    If it's rejected, a reason will be given: correct the issues brought up and then resubmit.
SunflowerGames
The most beautiful user on RMN!

You'll get banned if your a bot, that's for sure.
Bots have it hard here.
Am not.. but I found out already.
Ought to check out the rpg, though...
Hi there, I recently tried to add a game, but it was rejected after six days. I didn't receive a reason why it was rejected so I'm not too sure what I did wrong. I resubmitted my game with some updated pictures and one additional picture and added a bit of the intro story to it. Could anyone perhaps help me on this matter since I don't want to be rejected twice.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
@awakendfaith182: From what I can see, there was reason given to the denial...

Please add actual plot details and information so that a proper, informative judgement can be made about whether the game fits on the site or not. If you have trouble finding what to say, this article may be of use: https://rpgmaker.net/articles/1270/

...though, it's possible it wasn't there until now. In regards to screenshots and/or graphics, you can also visit one of two threads, here or here, depending on your comfort level. You may also use this thread for my assistance with the game description.
The denial would have shown up in the Notices.

This is also not the place to post about such things being that it's someone's introduction thread. Please make your own thread in User Feedback if there's something site-centric you want to know about/have questions about/find an issue with in the future.
Pages: 1