[MAFIA] IS THIS WEREWOLF?

Trihan
"It's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly...timey wimey...stuff."
If that's the case, Emily, what would you suppose odd and Atiya's motivation is for both fake claiming lycan? I'm struggling to make that make sense; LockeZ's already covered why. Sorcerer lying about being a lycan makes no sense at this point; there's no value in lynching a sorcerer because the seer's already dead. It would actually be kinda funny if scum ended up killing the sorc by accident not realising who they were. XD

The other possibility is that one or both of them are scum, but as has already been pointed out it makes little sense for scum to fake claim lycan. Both doing it would have been an incredibly risky move without knowing there was no actual lycan in the game, which there was no way to know.

I mean...while we're throwing out far-fetched theories, I suppose there is a space for the scenario where either odd or Atiya if scum and fake claimed lycan and the other is sorcerer and fake claimed lycan not realising it would jeopardise the strategy of the other, but I don't see that as being likely.
Trihan
Actually, regardless of whether you have a plausible explanation for this, I'm with LockeZ: I'm not buying for a second we have a role that Muffle didn't mention.

#lynch AlaskanEmily
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
Since we're in a situation where either Emily is lying or the GM is, I'm going to treat Emily as confirmed scum now.

Before we kill her, I want to find out why she's doing this. There's no way she thought this would work, so I think she wants to end the day ASAP to draw our attention away from figuring out who her partner is.

Let's be patient everyone. We have all day to kill her.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Man, even if it were true, if I had that role, and I were one vote away from being lynched, I'd fake-claim as a third lycan or something. It's just that unbelievable.
I think Antiya is scum and Odd is sorceror. Lynching soceror is basically the same as nolynching. That's also why I don't think lynching Odd is particularly helpful right now, since we are at Mylo, but for now either lycan is a safe lynch in that I don't think we will immediately lose the game. So I agree with LockeZ, on that point, at least.

author=Jeroen_Sol
Since we're in a situation where either Emily is lying or the GM is, I'm going to treat Emily as confirmed scum now.

How is this a GM lie? We were specifically told that the role list in the OP is unreliable:

author=Muffle
4. There may be multiple roles of the roles mentioned above, or zero roles of the ones mentioned above. This will make the game harder to solve role-claim wise.
Trihan
Honestly at this point if I weren't lynching Emily for making such an obvious fake roleclaim I'd be doing so because she's been calling Atiya Antiya since the game started. :P
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Yeah, having any number of each role doesn't mean that there might be other unmentioned roles. The OP is very clearly a complete list of all possible roles. Also you're basically claiming that Muffle also lied about the vote count to save you.

Also that's an incredibly super-fake role to make up, with a bunch of incredibly convoluted hoop-jumping to try to "prove" it. Also you have no votes on you right now so why the fuck are you claiming anything? Also if this were true, it would be vastly simpler to just pretend to be vanilla town and avoid the whole explanation. The only reason to claim it and go through all of that stupid explanation is if it's not true, but you're trying to make it sound more legitimate by attaching "facts" to it.
Day 4 Official Votecount

AlaskenEmily - 2: LockeZ, Trihan

Not Voting: AtiyaTheSeeker, AlaskanEmily, Jeroen_Sol, oddRABBIT

With 6 alive it takes 4 to hammer.

Time remaining until deadline: ~23 hours 50 minutes
author=Muffle
4. There may be multiple roles of the roles mentioned above, or zero roles of the ones mentioned above. This will make the game harder to solve role-claim wise.

So you think "Zero roles of the ones mentioned above" implies there may be zero PR's?

author=LockeZ
Also you're basically claiming that Muffle also lied about the vote count to save you.

No, I'm saying she made a mistake on the previous vote count, and because of that mistake I had the votecount wrong. She didn't modkill me when I did the hammer because I only lynched based on incorrect information that the GM posted, and the hammer didn't happen because I can't hammer.

The previous votecount was here: https://rpgmaker.net/forums/topics/25302/?post=909632#post909632, it's been edited to be correct now, but her later votecount here: https://rpgmaker.net/forums/topics/25302/?post=909694#post909694 makes it clear that originally this lacked Dudes' vote and that the count was off by one. Dudesoft even says as much before the second votecount, here: https://rpgmaker.net/forums/topics/25302/?post=909649#post909649

I'm claiming this because it is was what I am. I don't think it's good for town to lie. I'm claiming now because we are at mylo, and I'm sharing the information that I know.
Trihan
So what's your answer to my question then, Emily?
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
Multiple clearly means duplicates, so zero means a role doesn't exist. It doesn't imply anything about more roles being present.

Also, you didn't hammer, you put Psy at 4 votes. So everything you're arguing makes all of 0 sense. You're clearly bullshitting, and it's distracting us from weeding out your partner.

Now I propose we disregard everything that comes out of Emily's mouth for the rest of the day.
author=Trihan
So what's your answer to my question then, Emily?

I think Odd is being Odd and Sorceror, given how hard he seems to be hinting at it, and I think Antifa or whoever is just kind of new scum and felt the need to make some kind of claim to avoid being unclaimed/unconfirmed later game.

I still suspect it fell to Antiniya to do the NK on N1, and that's why scum went after a cop when there was a probable bodyguard.
Jeroen_Sol
Though maybe you're doing this because you don't have a partner and are actually the sorcerer and you're doing the best you can to give scum as much time as possible. That I could believe.
author=Jeroen_Sol
Also, you didn't hammer, you put Psy at 4 votes. So everything you're arguing makes all of 0 sense. You're clearly bullshitting, and it's distracting us from weeding out your partner.

You're simply wrong on this point:

https://rpgmaker.net/forums/topics/25302/?post=909694#post909694
author=Muffle
Also I did a dumb and when I miscounted and didn't put dudesoft for psy's lynch, AE's final psy vote would've technically hammered psy yesterday. Sigh, I'll double check all votes from now on. Just continue from here.
Jeroen_Sol
author=Muffle
Oh okay so I didn't miscount, even with AE it would've been 4 and not 5. lol idk why I put you there, pfft.

Just giving you guys a scare with that "so close to end day!" cut haha! It worked, it was totally on purpose!
Jeroen_Sol
Also you could just read the posts and see that only 3 people voted Psy before you did.
AtiyaTheSeeker
In all fairness, bird shrapnel isn't as deadly as wood shrapnel
Emily? Sugar? Don't equate me to Antifa.

To cut distractions: four votes means hammer, right? I've been talking smack about Odd's defenses for a while now, but this one takes the cake. Even *my* BS meter is off the charts with that "unposted roles" claim, and I'm gullible as fuck! We don't have time for any more of this flim-flam. I'd hold off my vote, but it still takes four to lynch today. We all know my course of action.

#lynch AlaskanEmily
Jeroen_Sol
We do have time for more of this flim-flam, by trying to go back to what we were discussing earlier, because I fully believe Emily is hijacking the thread with the express purpose of making us unable to discuss who's the final scum. I want everyone to comment and argue on that.
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
I'm Lycan, ignore Atiya right now, lynch Emily, lynch Trihan, lynch Atiya, game won. The end.

No but seriously, the sorceror claim was a joke claim, and I'm 100% the Lycan.

There's no way that Emily is a hidden role, she's priority lynch #1.
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
In that case, the final scum is either Atiya or Trihan. I feel like Trihan is infinitely more likely to be the final scum, and Atiya is just trying to mess with my claim of Lycan by counterclaiming.