WHAT ARE YOU CURRENTLY READING?

Rainbow Six, I've been on page 76 for almost three months :P
Three Musketeers
Angel Fire East
Cat and Mouse
I just finished 'If This Is A Man' and 'The Truce' by Primo Levi. The first is a memoir about being in the Auschwitz concentration camp and just uh trying to survive and is pretty depressing and dizzying to read! It's almost too much to take in but it's still really good and brings it home as much as is possible for spoilt 21st century firstworlders to relate to the fucking Holocaust I guess?? Also made me have markedly more sympathy for Zionists but idk how I feel about that yet. 'The Truce' is really fucking good and is a sequel to the first book, except it starts off right at the liberation of the camp by Russian troops and is about the author slowly making his way back to Italy and just gradually rediscovering small kindnesses and the lust for life ~ i. pop. I'm making it sound more trite than it is but it's really good and fucking funny and cheering because its about the end of the war so there's a whole carnival atmosphere through it all. Like the Russian troops don't give a fuck any more and just get wrecked on vodka and mushrooms and speed around in motorbikes hell yeah. Basically they're good books read them both!!
Read through Making Money, was as awesome as ever, but I guess I should have read through Going Postal first. Too bad I ain't got that book and Making Money was the only book at hand for the whole weekend. Ohwell, hopefully I'll get back to reading the whole series in order, just as soon as I buy Wyrd Sisters...
I just recently finished Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter. Now I need to read Pride&Prejudice&Zombies.
i read THREE JUNES by julia glass

its got like a thousand homosexual men
Do graphic novels count? If so...I just finished all 6 Scott Pilgrim books. If not...I don't read.
stop posting here and go read a book
tardis
is it too late for ironhide facepalm
as great as scott pilgrim is

geodude is right
readabookreadabookreadamothafuckinbook
But there's nothing left to read (in my list.)
I've read all the harry potter books,
I've read all of the Series of Unfortunate Events books,
I've read a good deal of the Animorphs books (big deal, I was 10ish),
Ribsy,
Henry and the Paper Route,
Beezus and Ramona, J
unie B. Jones series (big deal, I was 7-15),
Dragons in our Midst series,
Oracle of Fire series (the sister to the Dragons in our Midst series), Eragon,
Eldest,
Brisingr,
The Latke that wouldn't stop Screaming,
Lemony Snicket: The Unauthorized Autobiography,
Henry Huggins,
and Honestly, Katie John.
*Gasps*. I think that covers some of it.
so you haven't read anything ;)
Yes. There's one that's a 3-20 minute walk from where I am. I just tend to have problems with library cards...the fact that I lose them far too frequently. :(
Monte Cristo took me way too long.

One more chapter of I Am a Cat (since I can't read it for too long, it being really long-winded), then I'll work on The Martian Chronicles by Ray Bradbury.
I have to read The Scarlet Letter by Nathaniel Hawthorne and For Whom the Bell Tolls by Ernest Hemingway for my summer reading. School starts in 4 days and I'm on chapter 10 of the second one. I fail.
LEECH
who am i and how did i get in here
Rereading skulduggery pleasant dark days, untill i buy skulduggery pleasant mortal coil.
Martian Chronicles was indeed very good. Actually a lot scarier than most horror novels I've read.

The Smile at the Foot of the Doorstep by Henry Miller. From what I've gathered people either absolutely love Miller or hate him with a fiery passion. Like Ayn Rand. So we'll see what's what.

EDIT: I liked it. It was focused more on thoughts than images.

The Dharma Bums by Jack Kerouac.
Dharma Bums got annoying. It wasn't so much discussing Zen Buddhism as it was a bunch of dudes circle-jerking themselves and making mentions of Zen poetry. I don't like how his ego bleeds through the writing. That and every book Kerouac has ever written is pretty much the same.

The Road by Cormac McCarthy and The Analects of Confucius.

EDIT: Got one of those mp3 player car adapters that hooks into the cassette player. So Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance by Robert M. Pirsig on audiobook.