WHAT ARE YOU CURRENTLY READING?

The Weekend Novelist: First Edition.
Surprisingly a good read.
i'm reading 2 things: and online webcomic called "The Order of the Stick" (www.giantitp.com) by rich burlew and "Maximum Ride: the Angel Experement" by James Patterson.
My friend is reading that

author=nate906productions
"Maximum Ride: the Angel Experement" by James Patterson.
Yeah he's like my best bud and says the book is really good
I wanna read it too , but he won't let me borrow it
get your own copy, or check it out at a library. my copy is my library's.
A 500 page text book by next week, and then a multitude of tests on it after.

Hey it counts, I bet it has more words then your books
1984. I should have read this years ago.

Read it before you get old and live to regret not doing so.
Meh... its kind of a guilty pleasure but I'm reading the Harry Potters start to finish, I'm almost finished with the Chamber of Secrets.

Because there is almost no other comic that is as organized and as funny as the Dilbert series.
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
Does My Head Look Big In This? by Randa Abdel-Fattah. It's the typical girl-at-high-school story with the stern principal and the superbitch rival and the assortment of best friends and the amazing crush the rival likes - with a hijab thrown in.

author=Craze
Does My Head Look Big In This? by Randa Abdel-Fattah. It's the typical girl-at-high-school story with the stern principal and the superbitch rival and the assortment of best friends and the amazing crush the rival likes - with a hijab thrown in.

Wait, aren't you a guy?
did you have a point or did you just want to quote that massive image for no reason
A guy reading a book about a School-girl's life with her friends is not what guys should be reading. Like guys shouldn't read that vampire book that's popular with the girls now. It screams Rainbow.
author=jakandsig
A guy reading a book about a School-girl's life with her friends is not what guys should be reading. Like guys shouldn't read that vampire book that's popular with the girls now. It screams Rainbow.

well jakandsig

there is nothing wrong with being 'rainbow'

edit: ~*rainbow*~
author=jakandsig

I like how you speak for all guys. Or that, there is some kind of guidelines for being a "man". Your probably a huge homophobe.
well now's the time to put it to the test
Homophobia aside, I'm reading The Pearl by John Steinbeck. His books are either chill portrayals of impoverished life without too much deeper meaning (Cannery Row, Tortilla Flat, etc) or really blatant portrayals of moral dilemmas (Of Mice and Men, Winter of Our Discontent, etc). Except East of Eden was a good mix of both. This particular work is more on the blatant moral dilemma side, which is still cool, though I prefer the chill ones.
author=Link_2112
author=jakandsig
I like how you speak for all guys. Or that, there is some kind of guidelines for being a "man". Your probably a huge homophobe.

No I just think they should all die in a fire. Nothing much really.

Here's an interesting one:

Based on the comic series of the same name!