JOKER WILD MAFIA (GAME OVER)

I got clarification on the alchemist and spy roles and the nightkill does /not/ count as a night action, meaning we don't get much useful information out of those roles. So short of a doc lucky protect, we won't have more information tomorrow, making nokill less appealing.

Given there are 3 PRs, I'd guess the setup is 6 town / 2 scum / 1 jester in which case I guess it's not the worst thing in the world as we'd lose one day later.

I'm not voting for newbies on D1 and otherwise have no one I want dead, and while I'm always down for like murdering Ozzy if enough people show up... I don't think it's possible to get a scum kill now with 7 max town, 5 votes required, and low activity.
#nokill
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
author=psy_wombats
I got clarification on the alchemist and spy roles and the nightkill does /not/ count as a night action, meaning we don't get much useful information out of those roles. So short of a doc lucky protect, we won't have more information tomorrow, making nokill less appealing.

Given there are 3 PRs, I'd guess the setup is 6 town / 2 scum / 1 jester in which case I guess it's not the worst thing in the world as we'd lose one day later.

I'm not voting for newbies on D1 and otherwise have no one I want dead, and while I'm always down for like murdering Ozzy if enough people show up... I don't think it's possible to get a scum kill now with 7 max town, 5 votes required, and low activity.
#nokill

Oi, I don't appreciate that! D:<
Day 1 ends now!

Sorry I'm a few minutes late, I was in a meeting for work. Pretend I posted this 15 minutes earlier.

Votecount:

Ozzy: 1 (Shinan)
Liberty: 0 (Dyluck)
Nolynch: 3 (Dyluck, Ozzy, Psy)

Nolynch has won the vote. No one was lynched day 1.

Night 1 begins now.
No talking until in thread morning! Day 2 will begin in 48 hours, at 12 AM/00:00 UTC Thursday, Dec 2nd.

Get your night actions in.
I only just noticed this https://rpgmaker.net/forums/topics/26033/?post=928329#post928329

DO NOT edit posts or you will be immediately mod-killed.

This is the only warning, and is for everyone here.
Would you like an egg for this trying times?
DO NOT talk in the thread during the night phase.
Day 2 starts now!

No one died.

Day 2 will end in 72 hours.

With 9 alive, it takes 5 votes to hammer.
The least happening day/night cycle in modern memory.

#vote Waka
Dyluck
For thousands of years, I laid dormant. Who has disturbed my slumber?
What happened to murdering Ozzy?
Still definitely on the table, but Ozzy's definitely got more posts than Waka at least right now.
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
I'd rather you not murder me. Now then, why do you want to lynch Waka?

Also, do you think scum held back the kill or that they hit the joker?
I didn't notice the joker is immune to nightkills -- I had figured they hit the person the doctor was protecting, which the doc should know for sure. I don't see any reason to think the kill was withheld when 2 of the possible 7 targets during the night would be protected.

I'm voting Waka because the surest way to generate activity is to get people back to the thread and voting at them is a pretty consistent way to do that.
I've got none to suspect so I've gotta say #NoLynch-in' for me. Would you like an egg for these trying times also?
A day spent not lynching someone is a day spent implicitly enabling the mafia.
#lynch OzzyTheOne
I'm happy to nolynch on first day, since we have no information and that day's a wash, but we SHOULD have some information today, which we do.

For some reason there was no death. That means either our doctor did their job, the baddies hit the Joker or they decided not to kill at all.

I can't see a reason for them NOT to take the kill for the night, so it's likely Doc or Joker were in effect.

I do want to see more people post before I choose who to lynch on, though, but I'm happy to vote either Waka or Ozzy since there's nothing to really read off them yet.
Dyluck
Sure why not, I never liked Pac-Man anyways

#Lynch Waka

Dyluck
I don't think we should lynch Ozzy. I feel like he's acting kinda sus on purpose, so I have reasons to believe he could be the Joker. For one, Ozzy being so peaceful is obviously very uncharacteristic of him.
author=Dyluck
I don't think we should lynch Ozzy.

I, on the other hand, think we should totally lynch Ozzy.
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
Could anyone at least explain why you want to lynch me? Voting to lynch me for no good reason doesn't sound very productive darn it!

@psy_wombats that makes sense, WAKA GET OVER HERE!

@Libby I mean, there's more people here that you actually can read something off of, and you want to lynch the two people that have little to read off of?

#lynch Liberty