JOKER WILD MAFIA (GAME OVER)

oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
Sorry I haven't appeared all that much, I think I mentioned work being awful right now. I've read up, and

1. Sure, I'll sign the petition.
2. what the heck clint
author=Eggbertx
In my defense, I voted Ozzy because...I admittedly don't remember now. But my memory is pretty bad.
#lynch El_WaKa

I totally feel your pain when it comes to memory, but also what's your reasoning for lynching WaKa?
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
oh probably a counter-vote i guess uhhh

Yeah, take back the petition. Look at those who jumped on it. Congrats, there's probably a scum among them.
author=oddRABBIT
author=Eggbertx
In my defense, I voted Ozzy because...I admittedly don't remember now. But my memory is pretty bad.
#lynch El_WaKa
I totally feel your pain when it comes to memory, but also what's your reasoning for lynching WaKa?

I've since changed my mind on Ozzy, as far as being sus goes. But I may change my mind again, considering he keeps capitalizing the X in my username. This is a grave insult that I cannot forgive.
And that's why I'm voting Waka.
Dyluck
For thousands of years, I laid dormant. Who has disturbed my slumber?
Actually Eggbertx might be innocent after all. Only baddies like Liberty and Waka would want to kill him. Plus Waka sussed me first, so I'm going to sus him back.

#cancel

#Lynch Waka
Dyluck
author=ItsJustAClint
After a gallon of ice cream and a bucket of tears and the fact that I have some suspicions on the few previous nights and days...

I can suspect Dyluck. Yet that's just my conclusions based on my feelings. Despite the flavors of ice cream I've consumed none of them were plain or just bizarre flavors. I would place my dibs on what kind of flavor each of the person would be.

Since Dyluck's flavor leaves a bit of a tang like some orange or ponkan or any sorbet I've had.

#lynch Dyluck.

My ice cream flavor is just plain old VanillaTown.

The Mafia's ice cream flavor is probably BubbleScum.
Oh crap, I just realized I forgot to capitalize the K in WaKa. Please don't lynch me, I'm on a phone and I'm bad at phone typing
Not sure why Eggbert has drawn so much attention. They seem fine.

I don't like Waka, if only for the extremely meat reason that he posted immediately at the start of day 2 when it's highly likely that scum used info posted during the night (in the last 90 minutes of the night or so) to target Shinan. So he was awake in the driver seat, but also didn't contribute anything meaningful. I am fine with him dying today and will switch my vote if needed.

I still don't trust Dyluck though. He made a case against Liberty on day 2, pushed her half the day, then at the last second cast a vote that /saved/ her. My first explanation that made sense for this was that they're the scumteam and day2 fighting was an act, (but that would be some really really good acting from both of them?). But at any rate it's just baffling that he was back on her today, after a claim that I found pretty town-y.

so #vote Dyluck, I'd be a lot more confident in that vote if I weren't starting to think he's joker
Forgot to refresh and missed Dyluck's Waka vote. It makes me want Dyluck more dead and WaKa less dead.

(also kind of makes me more think Dyluck=joker though, especially with Clint looking less joker-y today)
Dyluck
Are you stereotyping me just because I have big feet and a big nose and curly red hair, and wear baggy pants and makeup, and drive a small car?

That is Clowncism!

Get it? Clowncism? Ha Ha Ha
Dyluck
If I'm Scum, the only reason I would save Libby is if she is also Scum, right? So if you think Libby is not Scum, then I should also be not Scum.
author=Dyluck
If I'm Scum, the only reason I would save Libby is if she is also Scum, right? So if you think Libby is not Scum, then I should also be not Scum.

well, to pull this card, basically -- if you thought you'd be in trouble the next day because you knew she'd flip town
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
Can we get a votecount?

I also don't know where all the hype for an Eggbertx vote came out of but I'm glad it died down, I haven't read him as scum up until now. Clint has just convinced me at this point to be the joker.

I am going to cancel on psy for now and think whether I want to throw my lot with the Waka lynch or not.

#cancel
You didn't save shit, Dyluck. And at this point I don't care if you're Jester or not. I'll take the win of killing you because you're being an annoying ass, constantly trying to push me to the lynch block from day 1 with for fucking reason.

#cancel

#lynch Dyluck

Be reminded, all, that one of his 'reads' for me being scum is that I 'probably misread the end of day count and panicked and then BROKE THE RULES BY POSTING AFTER DAYS END' which is beyond a stretch and a half. Like I would have put myself in that kind of dire situation of possibly being killed by Emily for posting after day ended as scum. Only a fool would believe anyone would pull that play and break the rules like that.

Nope.

Nor would scum have outed themself as a Spy if it was a scum role, OR called attention to the thought that they might have killed Shinan with their information drop. Suuuuuuuure. That's totally a pro play move.
@Ozzy: The hype for Eggbertx was because he was silent as fuck. That's it. People just want the non-talkers to actually play and part of pressuring that is by throwing votes on them so they do.

It is disconcerting how he actually started talking after the pressure was on, almost like he was watching but wanted to keep quiet, maybe not to draw attention to himself. Going under the radar is a pretty good scum play, and works out a lot.

Who else haven't we heard from?
Current Votecount:

Psy: 0 (Ozzy)
Waka: 2 (Dyluck, EggbertX)
EggbertX: 1 (Liberty, Dyluck, Waka)
Dyluck: 3 (Clint, Psy, Liberty)

Day 3 ends in 2 hours

With 8 players, it takes 5 votes to hammer

(If anyone read this before the edit I'm sorry it was such a mess)
Dyluck
author=Liberty
Be reminded, all, that one of his 'reads' for me being scum is that I 'probably misread the end of day count and panicked and then BROKE THE RULES BY POSTING AFTER DAYS END' which is beyond a stretch and a half. Like I would have put myself in that kind of dire situation of possibly being killed by Emily for posting after day ended as scum. Only a fool would believe anyone would pull that play and break the rules like that.

I NEVER accused you of breaking the rules on purpose. I BELIEVE YOU that you didn't know the day ended, so you obviously didn't read the LAST vote, so you thought you were dying based on the last time you checked the thread. How hard is it to understand that? I was talking about why you said what you said, not why you posted by accident. Geez, calm your titties, calamititty.
#cancel
#vote WaKa

While I'm confident Dyluck isn't town, now I'm just scared he's joker. I know he's paying attention, so the dumb stuff is /weird/ (90% of this is him tying the vote on D2) and it makes me think he's actively trying to draw aggro. If it comes down to LYLO and he's alive, totally kill him, but while there are other people I think have a decent shot to be scum and are definitely not the joker, I'll take those people first.

I also find Clint less likely to be joker after today. If he was joker and saw that his previous strategy was making people think "that guy's the joker," he'd change his strategy. But his gimmick is the same today.
IF I READ IT I WOULD HAVE KNOWN IT WAS DAY OVER. and don't talk about my tits
Dyluck
OMFG I SAID YOU DIDNT' READ IT