JOKER WILD MAFIA (GAME OVER)

Well I'm convinced. It must have been my atheist self that thought you were murdering people but it turned out all you were doing was fiddling little kids.

#cancel
#lynch Liberty
Current Votecount:

Waka: 0 (Psy, Dyluck)
Ozzy: 1 (Eggbert, Shinan)
Liberty: 3 (Ozzy, Dyluck, Shinan)
Psy: 1 (WaKa)
Odd: 1 (Psy)
Dyluck: 0 (Liberty)
NoLynch: 1 (Clint)

Day 2 ends in 5 hours

With 9 players, it takes 5 votes to hammer
Dyluck
For thousands of years, I laid dormant. Who has disturbed my slumber?
I don't feel good about lynching Liberty, especially with that sudden switch from Shinan, which worries me. All Liberty said was she'd be fine with Ozzy or Waka, which were the only existing votes at the time.

#cancel

author=psy_wombats
I don't think hyperfocusing on the joker is productive -- for one thing, I'm 95% it's Clint

If there's any indication that Scum hit the Joker, and know who it is, then this is it.

#Lynch Psy
Sorry, phone posting and this is likely my only hour of availability today.

I don't think Ozzy's claim is useful one way or another to evaluate him -- it's strictly negative utility, unverifiable, and would work well as a fakeclaim because it isn't a listed role. I still think his voters are more likely to be scum than him.

There's no reason for Clint to be targeted for the night kill, by me or anyone else. I don't think that argument is in good faith.

I don't think there are votes to kill anyone but Liberty today regardless but if it were possible to kill him I'd vote Dyluck.

#cancel
#vote Liberty

Current Votecount:

Ozzy: 2 (Eggbert, Liberty, Shinan)
Liberty: 3 (Ozzy, Dyluck, Shinan, Psy)
Psy: 2 (Waka, Dyluck)
Odd: 0 (Psy)

Day 2 ends in 30 minutes

Also the previous votecount missed that Liberty had voted for Ozzy. Sorry :X

With 9 players, it takes 5 votes to hammer
I got clarification -- I am dumb, majority vote will kill even without hammer. So if people are around it is possible to do something that isn't killing Libby -- I think she's a pretty good choice but would prefer Dy.
Dyluck
No doc
author=psy_wombats
There's no reason for Clint to be targeted for the night kill, by me or anyone else. I don't think that argument is in good faith.

I don't think there are votes to kill anyone but Liberty today regardless but if it were possible to kill him I'd vote Dyluck.

#cancel
#vote Liberty

No doctor would save Clint, so it's totally plausible that you would target him for an easy night kill.

I would like everyone else to know, that voting me would not be useful at all because I am a Town aligned Harlequin, which has the effect that my true alignment and role is never revealed (I assume until the game ends).

I think this day has given me enough info that I am confident that I can solve this case soon, so I'd rather not kill an innocent or risk hitting the Joker. I'm going to tie the vote.

#cancel

#Lynch Ozzy
End of Day 2!

Final Votecount:

Ozzy: 3 (Eggbert, Liberty, Shinan, Dyluck)
Liberty: 3 (Ozzy, Dyluck, Shinan, Psy)
Psy: 1 (WaKa, Dyluck)
Odd: 0 (Psy)

Still nobody died.

Day 3 will begin in 48 hours. Night 2 begins now. Get your night actions in!

No talking in the thread until day 3 starts!
I'm sick atm so I'll just throw my cards out there since whatever.

I'm Spy and I saw Shinan doing night moves. I don't know what night moves but the chances of me hitting scum on my first shot are pretty slim so he's probably something else.
:Shrug:

This may come back to bite our asses, but I've been worshiping the porcelain god all night so my care to fuck ratio is crazly low.
omg didn't notice day end sorry emily ;.;
Day 3 starts now!

Shinan died during the night
They were a town aligned Doctor.

Each night, you may target one player to save. That player is protected from being night-kills during that night. You may not target yourself, and you may not target the same player two nights in a row.

You will be told if the player was targeted for a night-kill.

Day 3 will end in 72 hours.

With 8 alive, it takes 5 votes to hammer.
So I really should have read properly before sick-dumping in the thread. I feel like I might have gotten shinan killed from it. If so, sorry Shinny ;.; <3
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
Welp, there goes my Shinan is the joker theory, guess this gives more credence to the theory that Clint is the joker.

Now, do you guys think scum killed Shinan because of Libby's slip-up, or because something else he was doing during the day?
Dyluck
Well then...

I'm not convinced that this turn of events means Liberty is Town, even though Shinan was Doctor.

First of all, even if she really is the Spy, that doesn't mean she can't be Scum. Spy is actually pretty strong, considering since Nightkill does NOT count as an ability, you could easily find a person who is either Scum or Vanilla Town, and it would be a worthwhile lynch. I wouldn't be surprised if Spy was actually a Scum role here.

Secondly, Shinan was voting against her, so she's want to kill him. Plus she could do this to validate her own claim that Shinan did an action, and make herself look Town.

However, my biggest sus is still most likely Psy. Plus even though he talked like he was gonna vote Libby when Ozzy was still a possibility, he never actually did vote her until the very end when it was looking bad for Libby and he jumped in and voted. It could be both Libby AND Psy.
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
While I wasn't really a fan of Dyluck's theory on Psy being scum, he brings up a very good point now, Psy does indeed look rather scummy taking his innaction in regards to voting on Libby from last day.

#lynch psy_wombats

Mind you, I can't afford to hammer anyone so I'll make sure to keep my votes early.
Welp. Before the flip I was 90% convinced that scumteam was Liberty+Dyluck with the way Dyluck leapt in to save her. And while I guess yeah it's possible the PRs aren't specified as town PRs specifically, I now think Dyluck/Liberty is an impossible team because Dyluck was the one to point it out.

Actually, I think Liberty's claim has to be legit. If she was scum, she wouldn't post that then kill Shinan based on that information. She'd just keep shut.

I'm trying to think how the train on Ozzy looks knowing that Shinan is town and Liberty is probably town. It doesn't say anything about EggbertX because they started it. I'm town-y on Ozzy as well (if less a bit now) so guess that's a wash.

@Liberty: did you spy on anyone tonight?

author=Dyluck
However, my biggest sus is still most likely Psy. Plus even though he talked like he was gonna vote Libby when Ozzy was still a possibility, he never actually did vote her until the very end when it was looking bad for Libby and he jumped in and voted. It could be both Libby AND Psy.

I voted when I did because someone needed to die yesterday. You can't win a game without daykilling people (which is why no-kill is anti-town). There's no advantage to keeping people alive if you're unsure of their alignment as it just results in a larger suspect pool when you're eventually forced to vote -- scum kills people who look towny, not suspicious people. I'm worried the game is going to come down to an endgame with like, 4+ posters with 4 posts each still alive and no evidence to decide which among them is scum.
Dyluck
author=psy_wombats
Actually, I think Liberty's claim has to be legit. If she was scum, she wouldn't post that then kill Shinan based on that information. She'd just keep shut.

Of course you believe her, because you're Libby's scum partner.

I bet Libby misread the previous vote count and thought she was dying, so she said that out of desperation, to try and make herself look Town.

If we were in scum-cahoots with Liberty, I sure wouldn't be voting to kill her with only hours left in the day.

And I agree that that's /why/ she posted that, but "trying to appear towny on the brink of death" is a trait shared by both town and scum. I guess though yeah, reconsidering, it does make sense to both claim as spy and nk the doc because it makes the spy claim look 100% legit.