JOKER WILD MAFIA (GAME OVER)

OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
author=Dyluck
I don't think we should lynch Ozzy. I feel like he's acting kinda sus on purpose, so I have reasons to believe he could be the Joker. For one, Ozzy being so peaceful is obviously very uncharacteristic of him.

Wait, how am I acting sus? All I've done up until now was a joke post on day 1 and defending myself since people want to keep lynching me for it.
Throwing a lynch vote down on someone who has yet to vote, when there are others who are actually voting on you is kinda sus, IMO.

I didn't single you out - I said I'm fine with both you and waka, but you're more sus now, I think.

There are still people who haven't talked, so I'll hold my vote, but just know it's aimed at ozzy unless someone more viable comes along.
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
author=Liberty
Throwing a lynch vote down on someone who has yet to vote, when there are others who are actually voting on you is kinda sus, IMO.

I didn't single you out - I said I'm fine with both you and waka, but you're more sus now, I think.

There are still people who haven't talked, so I'll hold my vote, but just know it's aimed at ozzy unless someone more viable comes along.

The only vote I've made so far this day was my vote on you, because your reasoning seemed half-baked and bandwagony, the reason I haven't thrown down a vote on anyone else yet, evne though they've voted me, is because they haven't given me any reasoning at all, and I'd first want to hear their reasoning, I heard yours, and although you didn't vote me, your reasoning for wanting to off either me or Waka is still most suspicious to me.

@Shinan why do you want to lynch me?

@Emily does Waka even know that this game still exists?
I don't think Ozzy is acting uncharacteristically to the point where you'd think he must be the joker. The only joker-y thing he's done is vote for Liberty, which is similar to a self-vote. My joker read would be Clint, actually, but I think worrying about the joker too much isn't because any joker worth their salt should win by being funny instead of being lame (and I'm like 90% convinced the joker will win)

and while no-kill is anti-town yeah I don't see it as a great scum indicator.
Dyluck
For thousands of years, I laid dormant. Who has disturbed my slumber?
author=OzzyTheOne
author=Dyluck
I don't think we should lynch Ozzy. I feel like he's acting kinda sus on purpose, so I have reasons to believe he could be the Joker. For one, Ozzy being so peaceful is obviously very uncharacteristic of him.
Wait, how am I acting sus? All I've done up until now was a joke post on day 1 and defending myself since people want to keep lynching me for it.

The fact that you're arguing against me even though I said we SHOULDN'T vote you because you're the Joker, means you DON'T WANT us to think you're the Joker even if it means we won't vote you, and is further evidence that you ARE in fact the Joker.

Ouch! And now psy is calling you lame too!

OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
As long as you don't lynch me I'm fine with whatever reasoning you come up with.
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
I forgot to add onto that, I wasn't arguing against you Dyluck, I was just asking you and others in general how I was acting sus up until that point.
Oops, forgot to check the thread yesterday lol.

If you think that I'm a mafia then do you have any single piece of evidence to support that? And if you just picked me randomly then, why me of all the people? I would've voted Ozzy too lol, but now, it's a #Lynchpsy_wombats from me.
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
author=El_WaKa
Oops, forgot to check the thread yesterday lol.

If you think that I'm a mafia then do you have any single piece of evidence to support that? And if you just picked me randomly then, why me of all the people? I would've voted Ozzy too lol, but now, it's a #Lynchpsy_wombats from me.

I don't think psy is scum at all so far, he just wanted to weed out inactive people and now that you're here and talking, he has no further reason to want to lynch you right now.
author=OzzyTheOne
@Shinan why do you want to lynch me?

Because you are a werewolf.
Dyluck
Yay Waka is here now. I always liked Pac-man anyways.

#cancel

#Lynch Liberty
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
wait shoot i'm here give me a bit stuff's busy i'll seriously read this all in a moment
Current Votecount:

Waka: 0 (Psy, Dyluck)
Ozzy: 2 (Eggbert, Shinan)
Liberty: 2 (Ozzy, Dyluck)
Psy: 1 (WaKa)
Odd: 1 (Psy)
NoLynch: 1 (Clint)

Day 2 ends in 50 hours 30 minutes.

With 9 players, it takes 5 votes to hammer.
author=Dyluck

#cancel

#Lynch Liberty

ok but why tho?
Dyluck
author=Liberty
author=Dyluck

#cancel

#Lynch Liberty
ok but why tho?

Because you're pretty and shiny =)

And cause old people should be sacrificed first =D

And cause we can't let OzzyTheJokester get lynched, and I don't think the current votes for others are gonna stick.

author=Liberty
author=Shinan
author=psy_wombats
wb Shinan
Thank you.

Let's get some lynch on guys so we can get to day 2.
only baddies want lynch on 1st day

Hey shouldn't you be voting Shinan then? He's the only one who voted to lynch.
he always does that. a lot of people do. If I were gonna go after people lynching day 1 I'd have to go after the one who also decided to go for me on day 2, too.

Oh, look, it's you! Who also voted to lynch day 1 but cancelled his lynch. And said vote was also on me. sus
Dyluck
Shinan is the one who's been bloodthirsty right out of the gates 2 days in a row. I think that's more sus.
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
I don’t want to lynch shinan because I suspect he might be the joker.
I don't think Shinan's the joker.

@dyluck: "bloodthirsty right out the gate" - because he voted to lynch on day one? so did you. And you're doing it now, too. Yeah, that don't fly.

#lynch dyluck