Hypocrisy, thy name is Joker. Probably.
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
author=Liberty
To sum up-

Dyluck: "Look! He's doing the thing!!!! That means he's bad!!!"
Dyluck also does the thing

Hypocrisy, thy name is Joker. Probably.

Or thy name is scum. We shouldn't focus on just finding out who the joker is, we should also be looking for scum. My only leed so far is that Libby is scum due to her argument from earlier.
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
I meant to say "due to her weak argument from earlier."
I dunno what's wrong with you guys but whoever is leaving hardboiled eggs by my cabin is ok in my book. Which I do not know who exactly is it but let's not point fingers in meaning to just by "You Bad" sort of thing.
I don't see any evidence for Ozzy being the joker. I don't see any evidence for Dyluck being the joker. I don't see any evidence for Shinan being the joker (I am pretty sure he's mostly played by dropping context-free votes early on, I'm not sure I've ever seen scum-Shinan?)

The joker looks to be clint, who has only posted nonsense and no-kill votes, and the no-kill votes at minimum are anti-town. So as much as I want to murder him, best not.

@Liberty: why are you voting Dyluck if you think he's jester?

@clint: vote for someone -- on the off-chance you're town, voting "kill nobody" is a guaranteed strategy to lose
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
Okay, I might have immediately passed out and woke up just in time for work. Gonna read up for real now and actually hopefully participate or whatever.
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
Okay, so to sum it up, people are trying to find the Joker, and the choices are Ozzy, Dyluck, and Clint or something?

Um... Do I really have anything to add? I don't really know what to think right now.
Dyluck
For thousands of years, I laid dormant. Who has disturbed my slumber?
author=Liberty
@dyluck: "bloodthirsty right out the gate" - because he voted to lynch on day one? so did you. And you're doing it now, too. Yeah, that don't fly.

#lynch dyluck

I'm just sus of you, that you don't sus Shinan for the very same reason as me.

How very selective of you...
Dyluck
author=psy_wombats

Exactly. Your actions contradict your words. Sus...
author=oddRABBIT
Okay, so to sum it up, people are trying to find the Joker, and the choices are Ozzy, Dyluck, and Clint or something?

Um... Do I really have anything to add? I don't really know what to think right now.

I don't think hyperfocusing on the joker is productive -- for one thing, I'm 95% it's Clint, and for another, jokerhunting isn't scumhunting and even if they were identified for sure there'd be nothing to do about it.

You need to vote, though. Killing requires 5 votes and there are likely only 6 town.

I kind of think Liberty looks the worst as far as scum goes -- she gave Ozzy the ~finger of suspicion~ after EggbertX/Shinan voted for him and I also don't think her argument is great. I don't like the positioning of the (non-)vote.

author=Dyluck

I'm still interested in why Ozzy=joker, and for actual scumhunting reasons not jokerhunting ones
author=Eggbertx
A day spent not lynching someone is a day spent implicitly enabling the mafia.

I agree with the thinking, but curious why you single out Ozzy versus the other no-kill voters.
Dyluck
author=psy_wombats
author=Dyluck

I'm still interested in why Ozzy=joker, and for actual scumhunting reasons not jokerhunting ones

That was a scum hunting comment. I think Shinan and Liberty look to be a pair, ganging up on Ozzy.

I think Ozzy may be Joker because he's too peaceful and civilized. I expected him to be more stab happy.
Current Votecount:

Waka: 0 (Psy, Dyluck)
Ozzy: 2 (Eggbert, Shinan)
Liberty: 2 (Ozzy, Dyluck)
Psy: 1 (WaKa)
Odd: 1 (Psy)
Dyluck: 1 (Liberty)
NoLynch: 1 (Clint)

Day 2 ends in 24 hours

With 9 players, it takes 5 votes to hamme
Dyluck
author=psy_wombats
author=Eggbertx
A day spent not lynching someone is a day spent implicitly enabling the mafia.
I agree with the thinking, but curious why you single out Ozzy versus the other no-kill voters.

If not lynching is anti-town as you say, then why did both of you not lynch on Day 1, but now you both want to Lynch, even though the situation happened to end up exactly the same as before, with 9 alive? No useful information was revealed so far that would have changed anything. As it looks right now, only the Scum might have gained new info based on what happened on Night 1, allowing them to lynch with confidence... That makes you two kinda sus to me...
There were 8 hours before the deadline then and no way to swing enough votes, which is why I'm trying to round up people into the thread (to not great success)

re: Ozzy, I don't see why his being peaceful would be suspicious, or why that would indicate he's the joker rather than scum. Joker would be playing to get daykilled. So, yes, I agree with your thinking that scum might have more information, but my conspiracy theory is that you are scum and tried to NK Ozzy, but Ozzy was protected by the doc. But all you know is that the kill failed, and that could be caused by Ozzy being the joker.

The reason I'm not acting on that is I think it's very likely one of the voters on the Ozzy train is scum, and that would be mutually exclusive with Dyluck=scum.
Dyluck
That's a funny theory, but even if it were true (which it isn't), it would be in everyone's best interest not to lynch Ozzy, just to be safe.
I think we'd all be pleasantly surprised if we lynched Ozzy.
author=psy_wombats

Because I actually think he's scum but also I'm throwing out hooks to get reactions. The way he's pushing his narrative of "Shinan and Libby are bad because they looked funny at Ozzy" makes me think he's scum.

If I thought he were joker, I wouldn't vote for him, obviously. That would be dumb.

I'll be gone the next 12-16 hours because babysitting, so I'll see you all on the flipside.
author=Shinan

I think I can trust you.

#cancel

#lynch OzzyTheOne
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
Welp, my vote still stands on Libby, her initial assessment has been shaky and she absolutely looks like she's in cahoots with Shinan.
author=Liberty
author=Shinan
I think I can trust you.

#cancel

#lynch OzzyTheOne

Why do you trust Shinan? Care to elaborate? Of course you didn't elaborate, because he's your scum partner and you don't need a reason beyond that to trust him.

Also, if it helps disuade any votes against me, I am a town aligned priest.
I can't cast hammer vote or I instantly die. If I die by casting hammer vote, my role isn't revealed.