DISCOUNT GAME JAM HOSTED BY MUFFLE

Pages: 1
Welcome to my discount itchio high quality ugly formatting RMN game jam! Uh, I dunno, someone in RMN said they wanted to join an event that was short so I just thought I'd try hosting a small unofficial game thing for anyone who might be interested.

Muffle's High Quality Game Jam Premise & Rules

This game jam will be featuring RPG dungeons! Ever wanted to make a short RPG with just one dungeon, a few enemies, and just a couple characters? RPG's are hard to make and often feel very long term work, and a lot of people tend to expect a longer game when playing RPG including multiple dungeons. Add that to all the databasing with enemies, items, skills, characters, towns, balancing, battle... I gets overwhelming! Even though the game is called RPG maker, I don't tend to see a lot of RPG's made in it! Let's fix that!

-2 Weeks, starting March 6th to March 13th (I thought this would give plenty of time to prepare beforehand and allow ppl to join?)
-You can gather assets beforehand but no actual in game work until it starts
-The game needs to have a single full dungeon, no more and no less.
-The game needs to have at least one boss battle.
-The game needs to have at least one town or some sort of safe place.
-The game needs to have a lizard. Can be a part of the story, quest, characters, mapping, mention-- and I must see it, it should not be hidden.
-Needs to be at least 10 minutes long.
-It has to be made in RPGMaker
-I will stream all games made!
Tempted, do snakes count as lizards (they're both squamata)? Also can it be Pokémon?

Legends Arceus has been reignited my desire to make a Pokémon fan game and something short might douse it.
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
lol you know what ? sure
author=Fomar0153
Tempted, do snakes count as lizards (they're both squamata)? Also can it be Pokémon?

Legends Arceus has been reignited my desire to make a Pokémon fan game and something short might douse it.

Yeah sure xD It's not a super strict rule, it's just to add some Muffle to the game jam.
AtiyaTheSeeker
In all fairness, bird shrapnel isn't as deadly as wood shrapnel
I honestly need practice for a proper dungeon. So, I am 100% excited for this. :D
Pages: 1