WHAT VIDEOGAMES ARE YOU PLAYING RIGHT NOW?

i just wanted to spoil something :(
author=Jericho
at the end of dragon age you fight something called a "dark spawn"

also this statement isnt true either taken in its most literal context so you can just go suck a big fat ~dick~
at the end of dragon age you fight mog download my mod
spoiler alert

Okay on topic; I'm playing through some Battlefield 2 at the moment. It's fun to play with friends/my brother, otherwise I would have gotten tired of the fact that it only has four maps like, months ago. I'm about to cut off my Xbox Live service for the next 2 months or so anyway, so..........
author=Ark
Dragon Age for the final time. I can't wait to replace Alistair with Loghain.

If this is real my mind has been blown
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
author=Gongo
author=Ark
Dragon Age for the final time. I can't wait to replace Alistair with UCK YOU ARK.

It's totally true; it's an either/or. How-to:

Support Anora, have a character defeat Loghain in a duel in the Landsmeet, do NOT let Alistair fight him as he will automatically execute him, force Loghain to perform the Joining. He will, I believe, force himself to take the final strike at the Archdemon to atone (he and Morrigan are the only ways you can survive the fight if you make Alistair leave).
oh what holy shit i need to do that

primarily because i want to punch alistair in the face

and morrigan

and most of the characters

why do bioware write such unappealing characters all of the time
Really? I liked everybody.
I agree with Felds, there wasn't a character in DA:O that I hated, unless I was supposed to.
bioware seems to think being a total fucking prick like alistair is an endearing quality so idk, i guess you're not supposed to hate him?

morrigan i can't see any excuse for, she's a royal fucking bitch

i guess i don't hate anyone else really, but sten and oghren and wynne feel like total throwaways to me

zevran and leliana i'm okay with

loghain is the best of them all really

edit: also it's total bullshit that to get specializations i have to break character and be nice to people i hate
I loved Sten; he's totally a fan favorite.
to be fair i never used/talked to sten much, i guess he just never caught my attention to begin with

this is based on my experience playing on ps3 so maybe i'll actually bother talking to him this time, i guess i couldn't dislike him more than alistair!
Ark
Wario's-a number one!
Sten is a pretty cool character, but none can beat Oghren he's the best DPS warrior asides from the main character. And his virtually the video game rendition of Despite. How can you go wrong.

And Alistar is a sarcastic little peehole.
And his virtually the video game rendition of Despite.

he is now that i think about it
And his virtually the video game rendition of Despite.

he is now that i think about it
Ark
Wario's-a number one!
author=Craze
author=Gongo
author=Ark
Dragon Age for the final time. I can't wait to replace Alistair with UCK YOU ARK.
It's totally true; it's an either/or. How-to:

Support Anora, have a character defeat Loghain in a duel in the Landsmeet, do NOT let Alistair fight him as he will automatically execute him, force Loghain to perform the Joining. He will, I believe, force himself to take the final strike at the Archdemon to atone (he and Morrigan are the only ways you can survive the fight if you make Alistair leave).

You can also save Loghain and have Alistair rule as king with Anora if you harden him in his personal quest with his sister. By telling him to "Trust only himself" Or something along those lines and it will detail how he became a badass king and Anora became a badass Queen and Loghain made an awesome Warden and all was happy in the end.
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
I don't like Oghren. The *burrrp* when you click on him disgusts me.

And, uh, my feelings on Alistair are that I feel really bad because I have to smooth over a lot of "oh you <Redcliffe>? YOU SUCK CRAZE" so that I can romance him.

I made the mistake of taking Alistair/Leliana/Wynne to Redcliffe Castle while also hating Isolde's guts. Bye-bye, approval.

I'm now taking Sten/Morrigan/Zevran to the Brecillian Forest, after I do a few Chantry quests.

I like everybody except Oghren, although Sten rubs me the wrong way sometimes. That said, my next playthrough is going to be a lesbian dwarf commoner rogue and I'm going to romance Leliana and do Orzammar first. I will also be a bitch to people in general and not take a single point in Coercion.
I'm playing Halo: Reach, Lost Odyssey and BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger. When I get round to it I'll start on Blue Dragon and Mass Effect 2 as well. These 5 games are gonna last me for a while, so I don't think I'll be needing to buy any new ones any time soonish.

EDIT: Beat BlazBlue, even though I had to switch the difficulty down practically everytime I fought Hakumen... urgh. Oh and urgh at Carl too, had to drop difficulty for his story 'cause I really could not use his combat style, it relies way too much on his doll.
but craze burps are funny giggle
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
I'm about 20 hours into Kingdom Hearts II.

This is a feat I've accomplished 2 times before, but this time I aim to finish with some discipline, so I can start playing Birth by Sleep.

Proud Mode, naturally.