WHAT VIDEOGAMES ARE YOU PLAYING RIGHT NOW?

Twilight Princess was breath-taking. It is the very first 3D Zelda game that Had a very large overworld map filled with things to do and numerous enemies. Skyward sword was amazing, but I like twilight princess better.
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
XBuster
A majority of 3D Tales games are highly rated. Symphonia,Abyss,Vesperia, Graces, Xillia, etc. I would highly recommend playing Tales games if you need a great, modern JRPG series to play. Their characters are unforgettable and lively, they are long, the replay value is very high, the stories are great(not too generic at least),the voice acting is usually superb,the battle systems are always a blast,there are various customization options(difficulty,HUD,story development,etc), tons of extras, and there is always something new in the series.

your proficiency with commas is how i feel about the series outside of abyss/vesperia
Mass Effect 3. Worth the hype.
I've been playing Shootmania with friends.

I thought I wouldn't like a fast-paced competitive FPS. It's like all the things I don't like put into one game.

But I love it.
benos
My mind is full of fuck.
author=Feldschlacht IV
Mass Effect 3. Worth the hype.

The new endings make a lot more sense.
There's new endings? I just remember their being a lot of fuss regarding the original ending(s) for the game when it came out. I don't think I've ever really seen a trilogy end... properly? Or have a real satisfying conclusion, rather. At least none that I can remember, anyway. =\

I haven't played the Mass Effect games myself, but I pretty much watched them be played through to completion by one of my friends/roommates.

For now I'm playing Legacy of the Lost! Oberhode's game that's easily seen on the front/main page there. Other than that I went back to Grandia 2. Forgot how AWESOME that game was! Sure it's a tad on the easy side, but the battle system's a blast.
LouisCyphre
can't make a bad game if you don't finish any games
heh, you yet live

good to know
author=Fallen-Griever
Europa Universalis 3 because Russia strong!!!

... or because I don't get internet at my new flat until the back-end of April and so can't play SC2.
It really sucks that you can't play this single-player game atm.
author=Craze
your proficiency with commas is how i feel about the series outside of abyss/vesperia

Surely Tales of Destiny was a great adventure, no?

Anyway, I got FE Awakening. Haven't opened it yet, but that's next on the agenda.
author=kentona
author=Fallen-Griever
Europa Universalis 3 because Russia strong!!!

... or because I don't get internet at my new flat until the back-end of April and so can't play SC2.
It really sucks that you can't play this single-player game atm.

You can play SC2 single-player offline. You only need to log in once to authenticate.
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
Does it count that I watched my room mate play through Tomb Raider?
It was great, and on further examination, they barely touched the size of her boobs and bottocks.
Her hips are the major change, but she's also supposed to be 20-something.
If more franchises handled a mature evolution like this, I'd be a happy camper.
Sonic the Hedgehog done well would be great. None of this anime-bad writing.
Maybe Crash Bandicoot gone back to his roots? Nostalgia...
author=Craze
bulmabriefs, the only good thing about Legendia is the music. The characters are obnoxious and juvenile (if you like Norma, I pity you), the voice acting is weak, and the dungeons are the worst in the series. They're long affairs with nothing interesting.

Legendia is especially disappointing because it has a really fucking cool setting -- a small world that is on a ship -- and then does nothing with it other than some ocean themes. It's just fantasy muck and wasted potential.

I like the humor. The characters are interesting (if you don't take them seriously), and the post-battle comments actually make me laugh.

Norma: "You were amazing Senel!"
Chloe: "Norma, what are you doing!?!"
Senel: "Why are you mad, Chloe?"

I started out with Tales of Phantasia (japanese-english patched on SNES emulator), so I like the characters and style of the game series. Senel's story of saving her sister is well... I kinda don't care, and I could do without both Shirly and that guy and his dog. But I like the interesting chemistry between Chloe and Senel, and the series reminds me strongly of my first Tales, and they've improved on the game concept, adding a cooking mechanic. I also like that girl who wakes up in the middle of a monster den (Grune) and how she has a sort of apathetic cheerfulness going on, when the rest of the party is worried. Yea, if it were just the story, it's kinda a rehashed Lunar. But there, as here, the characters and the humor of the game, make it playable.

That said, I'm likely to also check out Tales of the Abyss.
Ark
Wario's-a number one!
OH MY GOD FINALLY A CLASS FOR ME!!!!!!!

Invalid YouTube URLhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=CgdBLny8V44

Looks like we've got to play through the campaign again Karsuman.
author=Ark
OH MY GOD FINALLY A CLASS FOR ME!!!!!!!Invalid YouTube URLhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=CgdBLny8V44

Looks like we've got to play through the campaign again Karsuman.

boobies
Sooo, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate just arrived today... IT IS GOOD! Just having a hard time getting used to the controls, after playing MHFU on the PSP for almost 100 hours.

Also melting some faces in LoL with Malzahar. Such a great ultimate.
LouisCyphre
can't make a bad game if you don't finish any games
Picked up the PSP Guilty Gear on a lark. Accent Core Plus, I think.

I've only been playing it like an hour and big, flashy combos are flowing from my controls like water. It's stupid fun; is this what I've been missing...?

dizzy so stronk